The Chocolate Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Chocolate Society
Read The Chocolate Society Reviews

About The Chocolate Society:

A small artisan chocolate company based in Somerset. Focusing on making the very finest chocolates without compromise.

Tell us how The Chocolate Society made you happy
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Stephanie Carr
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Stephanie Carr
What a great gift to give to a chocolate lover, she is delighted with the first box, I’m just sorry that I can’t share them with her!
The quality of the chocolate is excellent, well worth the price, and the effort made with sustainable shipping is appreciated (and makes me much more likely to buy again). Just need to replace the plastic inserts in the chocolate boxes and it would be perfection.
Beautiful produce and such great service. Thank you.
Absolutely divine chocolate bought as presents. Loved by the recipient 💗 will buy again! Will be sure to get the Christmas order in early - sorry for mentioning the C word in June!
I buy a box occasionally and they are always interesting and tasty. We’ll worth trying if you haven’t already
I bought these as they were sold as not perfect… they looked pretty perfect and tasted delicious. Really inventive flavour. I’ve nearly finished a professional chocolatiers online course so it was a bit of market research too. I hope I’ll be able to make such wonderful bonbons. X
We are keen on good chocolate in our house and this has been up there with the best we’ve ever found. Hands down the best drinking chocolate and we’ve yet to find a better way to make hot chocolate, which has become a bit of a ‘special’ for visitors but only special visitors!
I recently bought a box of the month of the Chocolate Society chocolates for my friend’s birthday. She was delighted and commented on the quality of the box and that the chocolates looked too good to eat - like jewels. I did get to taste one and it did not disappoint. It felt entirely indulgent. I will certainly gift again and also maybe get myself the odd treat.
I love your chocolates. Your blonde chocolate is incredible.
Always outstanding flavours! Beautiful, shiny, delicious and delightful. We are a little bit addicted. Little morsels of joy!
delivered the quality product that I was expecting in good time
As usual probably the best chocolate I have ever had. Buy the selection box every so often as a little treat.
Excellent chocolates, what a treat.
I do like one lovely chocolate after dinner each night - my one treat - to have one absolutely delicious and different chock is fab. Such unusual flavours - an inspiration - loved them - a treat from my husband a monthly subscription - I look forward to choosing my next choc tonight - popcorn i think !
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 12th June 2021
Really lovely chocolates, and great service.
Fabulous chocolates - really appreciated by the recipient. Well packaged.
The May box was delicious, as usual, particularly enjoyed the fruity flavours. The rose was gorgeous.
Efficient service and amazing quality chocolate.
We tried the monthly box and have just renewed for another six. It is well worth it. Unique flavours everytime and consistently good.
Amazing chocolates with such a wow factor! Great to give as a gift, but also lovely as a treat for yourself.
The Chocolate Society is rated 4.92 based on 1,924 reviews