The Chocolate Society Reviews

4.9
Based on 2,278 reviews
Read The Chocolate Society Reviews

About The Chocolate Society:

A small artisan chocolate company based in Somerset. Focusing on making the very finest chocolates without compromise.

Tell us how The Chocolate Society made you happy
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 31st July 2021
Anna C Reid
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 12th July 2021
Linda Linda
I bought these for my sister's birthday. They didn't arrive and were delivered next day. O will not use this company again, or recommend it.
Delicious chocolate, delivered 24 hours after it was ordered. Can't beat it.
Absolutely delicious chocolate. Already placing another order.
Delicious chocolates and very helpful staff
The best! Such a gorgeous treat. A must try!
Reliably great chocolates. The florentines which I ordered for the first time were very good, too.
Suburb quality, not too sweet or cloying. Always my go to shop.
Lovely rose and violet creams. Box and presentation is top class too so ideal to gift but remember if you are gifting you must buy double to keep for yourself to eat. Also ordered mint creams not tried them yet but looking forward to teying them. Highly recommended Topclass
Absolutely delicious chocolates and fantastic speedy delivery
This is the best UK chocolate. Always top quality and an aesthetic delight as well as a treat for the taste buds.
As always a good product at a fair price, with excellent service. Many thanks.
I gave 3 month subscriptions for fathers' day this year. They arrived next day, and with a nicely presented, handwritten message inside (my wording). The chocolates are stunning - glossy and beautiful to look at and truly delicious tasting. They are expensive, however they make an exceptional gift. In my opinion, well worth it. For the same price as something that will probably gather dust somewhere, it is a wonderful indulgence that will give pleasure over three months. Recommend highly.
Wonderful chocolates - a lovely monthly treat
The most seriously beautiful box we have ever had - sensational pastel colours with the unusual and delicious flavours we have come to expect from the Chocolate Society. Only small gripe is that the chocolates were jumbled up on opening - the layer packaging doesn't hold them still through the postal process. But none broken and easy to put right.
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 22nd June 2022
Or Personally I would prefer more “ liquid” softer rather than the harder firmer chocolates
Having ordered from this small company for years, I can honestly say that I have always been delighted. The taste of their chocolates and the attention to detail are outstanding.
Beautiful chocolates both visually and taste-wise, all packaged up so you feel like you’re getting quality. The mix of flavours and the selection each month are stunning and so well thought through. Every month I go ‘I won’t like that one’ but then find a new flavour I adore!
The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 21st June 2022 The Chocolate Society 5 star review on 21st June 2022
Lovely products and lovely people. Have been ordering from them since the start of the pandemic and have been very impressed with the chocolate and the service. You are always kept informed of the progress of your order and it always arrives on time and securely packaged. Customer service are very helpful if, like me, you make a stupid mistake when ordering.
Box of the month. Best chocolate ever.
I made chocolate mousse with shop bought chocolate, Madagascan beans, 70%. The taste of the chocolate was hardly noticeable. I made another batch with the same recipe but with the Valrhona Guanaja, and it was the best chocolate mousse I've ever tasted. I couldn't believe the difference. The quality of chocolate really does matter and you get what you pay for.
The Chocolate Society is rated 4.9 based on 2,278 reviews