Chisholm Hunter Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chisholm Hunter
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Chisholm Hunter Reviews

Tell us how Chisholm Hunter made you happy
Very pleased with delivery and watch.
Beautiful watch and excellent delivery service. The only reason I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is I provided a size as per the instructions and the watch arrived way too big. We had to remove links ourselves.
Watch arrived in good condition and on time. Only issue was a lack of confirmation of despatch until the last minute. However this was due to covid reduced staffing levels. Overall very happy.
The only reason I haven’t rated 5 stars is because I had to initiate contact to ascertain why I had not received communication regarding my purchase past the date it was supposed to have been delivered. I was then informed it had actually been damaged and was no longer for sale. As to why I had not been told about this prior, was not explained. Despite this and on making an alternative selection, the service from Alison and her colleagues in the team has been brilliant and I am delighted with my purchase, it will make a wonderful 30th wedding anniversary gift for my husband in May.
As a new customer and first time purchaser of real diamonds, I was happy with the quality and presentation. I didn't realise how tiny the actual diamonds would be and as it was for my wife's 60th birthday I would probably have spent a bit more for something more substantial, had the measurements been clearly stated.
Hi
Purchased a watch from Chisholme Hunter and unfortunately although i loved the watch it was not suitable for me. This however was not an issue, i rang the customer services dept who were very helpful and they explained how to return the watch so i could get a full refund.
Bought a diamond necklace - it was reasonably priced and loved by the receiver. It's really beautiful.

They have a "buy within X hours and receive in X days!" thing on their website. I wouldn't trust this if you're in a hurry. It's not accurate. Paying extra for delivery won't speed up the process either - just use the free service.

The necklace arrived 2 days late and tangled in the box. Took me so long to untangle it, I almost returned it. The way it was tangled made me question if it would even be possible for this to happen during transit.

I also received a lot of "you still have X still in your basket, can I help?" emails, even after I ordered the item.

I would use them again but probably not as a first choice.

I would have given them 3 stars but they filter out reviews under 4 stars on their website.
Wrong watch replaced with ease
Absolute pleasure buying my Tissot Gentleman from Chisholm Hunter
Very professional service and very speedy delivery especially in the middle of a pandemic. I look forward to purchasing my next watch. Thank you
excellent service as usual - missed popping in and the smiling helpful faces at Bluewater our regular store
Delighted with diamond pendant I had ordered , however wasn’t advised a delivery date or time then package was left with a neighbour which given the value of the package wasn’t ideal. Thank goodness I have trustworthy neighbours!
I love the ring i bought but the service in the store wasn't the best and i eventually bought from the website. I originally saw the ring in the glasgow fort store and when i decided i wanted to purchase it i called the store to ask them to order it for me. The person i spoke to assured me she would call me in a couple of days time when the ring arrived. I had to call them to ask where it was to be told that the store in Nottingham did not have my size after all so the Fort store suggested i get the one they had re-sized. I wasn't keen to do this so said i would think about it. I then went to the website and ordered it there. And guess where it came from .......the Nottingham store??!! Strange that! Anyway the website wss easy to use and there was no problem with delivery or anything so would recommend you try that.
Communication is key, when customers buy from you especially when it’s 1000s of pounds.
Always keep in touch from purchase to deliver.
I had to contact you, never even had to sign for my watch it was just like a letter delivery just handed over by the postman.
I could of been anyone.
ordered a ring online it came very quick , just letdown with a few sticky marks inside of ring , otherwise would of been a 5 star
I was a little bit disappointed with the pendant.
The white gold chain was very, very thin and the pendant smaller than the picture.
The website listed it as costing £299 and a special offer for £199 was shown.
I did not think it was such a good deal!
Great service
The service was very good but I’m afraid to say I was disappointed in the size of the earings.
Nice earring.Thank you
Purchased a watch for my son, which was discontinued received excellent service choosing different model. When watch arrived, it didn't include free gift but whe i contacted them it was quickly resolved.
Item purchased online for my daughter. Easy website to follow, quick delivery, item well packaged & a very happy daughter on christmas morning.
Chisholm Hunter is rated 4.39 based on 1,441 reviews