Chisholm Hunter Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chisholm Hunter
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Chisholm Hunter Reviews

Tell us how Chisholm Hunter made you happy
Extremely helpful staff. The item shown in stock was found to be damaged before it was posted so another was ordered by Chisholm Hunter. I was kept fully informed throughout and not long after received a pristine watch which I am very pleased with. I would shop here again on the strength of the customer care here.
Very pleased with service thank you so much. Very professional, prompt delivery, easy to order and my husband loved the watch. Perfect.
The most helpful staff I have came across in a long time.. bracelet I ordered was posted at very short notice and arrived in time for my daughters birthday! Impressed.. Thank you
Nice website, easy to browse and navigate. Finance terms were easy to understand and to select an option. My watch took about one week to arrive, but was delivered safely with no issues. I am very please with my purchase and would not hesitate to use Chisholm Hunter again.
Staff was very helpful and friendly
Lovely item purchased...quick delivery...Good customer service
I’m really pleased with the gold chain I ordered. Great communication by email whilst waiting for the chain too.
my wife was very happy with what i had purchased for hert thank you
The ring was bought as a 40th present for my wife and it’s perfect and exactly as per the pictures on the website,
Very happy with items I purchased and very good quality.
Ordered at MK WATCH FOR MY DAUGHTERS 16th BIRTHDAY. VERY QUICK SERVICE, WATCH IS BEAUTIFUL ☺️
First class experience! My partner and I bought our engagement ring and we received wonderful service. Very knowledgeable and professional staff who were incredibly patient with us and not at all pushy. Thank you Garry!
Walked into the Chester Store today with my wife to buy a replacement ring. All started well, warm greeting and very particular about disinfecting the two chairs before we sat down. Full marks there. Saw a titanium ring that I spotted in the window and asked to try it on. The ring on show was too small so I proceeded to ask to have my finger measured. Had to ask twice. Once it was discovered that the ring on show wasn't going to fit and they didn't have anything similar in stock in my size (Size Y) they weren't interested and left me feeling that I wasn't going to get a ring in my size due to my large fingers. My wife and I went to an alternative Jewellers a bit further along the Grosvenor Precinct. They were attentive and found a ring in store which I purchased. When I mentioned that I was a ring size Y they didn't see it as a problem at all. I wont ever go back to Chisolm Hunter as they came across as very arrogant. Perhaps, if the ring that I was looking to buy was costing thousands they may have bent over backwards to find me something.
We were very very happy with the pricing and customer service that was given to me to enable me to get the purchase in time for a special birthday present.
Lovely necklace
I'm very happy with my earrings, they match my new ruby & diamond anniversary ring very well. Great service, quick delivery.
Great service. Help with online purchase and speedy delivery. True value for money
Excellent watch
Quick delivery and nice original product. Would recommend.
Very helpful online and the ring is perfect, quick delivery thank you
Chisholm Hunter is rated 4.40 based on 1,607 reviews