Chisholm Hunter Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Chisholm Hunter Reviews

Tell us how Chisholm Hunter made you happy
My 2nd purchase from Chisholm Hunter and again extremely pleased with customer service. Special mention for Laura Shearman who helped me, as I had problems ordering from website. Delivered 2 days after ordering. Would definitely recommend and order again in the future.
Lovely watch which arrived quickly. Excellent service. Would certainly use again.
brilliant service. answered all my questions. quick delivery. lovely earings. would recommend this retailer.
Very good price and efficient service
Ordered charm one day delivered the next great service
Good Afternoon Karen, Thank you for leaving us a great review. We are thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed the service provided and we hope you love your new item. We look forward to welcoming you back with us soon and please get in touch should you need any further assistance. Kind Regards, Chisholm Hunter.
Great service watch arrived as indicated, well packed, would use again particularly as their sales are genuine
Good afternoon Kevin, Thank you for your kind review, customer happiness is very important to us. We are thrilled to hear you have enjoyed your experience with Chisholm Hunter and we are so glad you love your new watch. We look forward to welcoming you back with us soon and please get in touch should you need any further assistance from us. Kind Regards, Chisholm Hunter.
Brilliant service , delivery within three days with quality customer service. Nothing bad to say to be honest. I’ll be going back if I manage to persuade the wife I need a new watch.
Chisholm Hunter 5 star review on 21st May 2022
Good afternoon, Thank you so much for your kind review it is very much appreciated. We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with us. We hope your new watch brings you years of joy. We look forward to welcoming you back with us again soon. Kind Regards, Chisholm Hunter.
Very informative and helpful. Took care to call me and make sure I received all the paperwork from the watchmaker.
Good afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it is very much appreciated. We are so glad to hear that you were happy with your experience with us, customer happiness is important to us. Please get in touch should you need anything further and we look forward to welcoming you back with us again soon. Kind Regards, Chisholm Hunter.
Very happy with item. Ordered online, quick delivery and excellent service.
Chisholm Hunter 5 star review on 21st May 2022
Good morning, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience with us and we hope you love wearing your watch for many years to come. Please get in touch should you need any further assistance and we look forward to welcoming you back with us again soon. Kind Regards, Chisholm Hunter.
Just want to say a big thanks to Sandra and Niamh for all there help in helping me pick an engagement ring at the Falkirk store. If Niamh hadn’t come out to ask how I was getting on I probably wouldn’t have gone in to the store or be engaged just now!
Good morning Ross, Thank you so much for your kind review, we really do appreciate it. I have passed this on to Sandra and Niamh, I am sure they will be delighted with your lovely words! Please get in touch should you need any further assistance; we look forward to welcoming you back with us again soon. Kind Regards, Chisholm Hunter.
Despite buying what was a pair of matching earrings for my gf as a surprise with the necklace I had for her 2 months ago the colour and setting was off. Not impressed …
Good Afternoon Michael, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We are very sorry that your experience with us has not been perfect, customer happiness is important to us. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further support. You can call us on 0333 210 1857 or send us an email at help@chisholmhunter.co.uk Kind Regards, Chisholm Hunter.
I ordered a ring for Christmas and I just received it today.
You advertised a watch...TISSOT PRX POWERMATIC....for £270....i know nothing about watches..but i liked the looks of this model...so purchased it as a birthday gift for my son...you sent me 2 emails confirming my purchase...and also named said watch..ie...TISSOT PRX POWERMATIC...but then AFTER taking payment,sent me the quartz model with its inferior movement and bland ugly dial....with the excuse that you had made a mistake on pricing....yet a telephone call from one of your staff confirmed that you had known about the pricing PRIOR to sending out the "wrong" model...ie...the one i didnt order...so you either dont give a **** about customer service or you are con artists...i now belong to several facebook watch groups and believe me,you are not getting any positive reviews from me,quite the opposite...iv managed to deter several would be customers from using you,and will continue to do so.
Good afternoon Thomas, As per our previous emails and phone calls, the wrong watch was advertised and the issue was fixed as soon as spotted. You received a Quartz but you were only charged for a Quartz, never an Automatic. We have apologised and discussed different options with you. You were also offered a full refund since you were very unhappy with the watch, but you decided to keep it. We feel that this review is not a true reflection of the service you have received. Of course, if you need any further assistance then please contact us at: help@chisholmhunter.co.uk Kind Regards, Chisholm Hunter.
Bought earrings from you, one fell out five minutes after putting them in. Managed to find it but the next time no such luck. Waste of money
Good morning Lynne, We are deeply sorry that you have not had a great experience with us so far. Customer happiness is important to us so in order to assist you further, you can contact us at the email address below. help@chisholmhunter.co.uk We look forward to helping you resolve any outstanding issues. Kind Regards, Chisholm Hunter.
Excellent customer service . The chat line was very quick and efficient
Good morning Joan, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review, we appreciate it greatly. We are thrilled that you have enjoyed your experience with us and we thank you for your trust in our Live Chat team. Please get in touch should you need any further assistance and we look forward to welcoming you back with us soon. Kind Regards, Chisholm Hunter.
I bought a Zenith watch. Store unable to find box and warranty. I have attempted to contact them on FB and email to arrange delivery. Two years and still waiting.
Good morning, We are sorry to hear that you have not had a great experience with us. You can contact us at the below email address and we will assist you further. help@chisholmhunter.co.uk Once we have a bit more information then we will hopefully be able to come to a resolution. Kind Regards, Chisholm Hunter.
Great value and delivered without any fuss!!
Good afternoon Angela, Thank you for leaving us a great review, it is very much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back with us soon. Please get in touch should you need any further assistance. Kind Regards, Chisholm Hunter.
Good afternoon, We are very sorry to hear that you have not had a great experience so far with us. Customer happiness is important to us so in order to assist you further, can you please provide a bit more information to the email address below? help@chisholmhunter.co.uk Once we have a bit more information then we will hopefully be able to come to a resolution. Kind Regards, Chisholm Hunter.
Myself and friends visited the Chester store with a child under the age of 3- the staff were amazing, so friendly, so professional and so knowledgeable. The team helped us out with everything from start to finish, made us feel at ease and welcomed. They provided drinks for the adults and colouring books for the child which I thought was above and beyond their job role. For this I am truly thankful, they found me the perfect engagement ring and the turn around was within 48 hours which again was fantastic , the whole experience if I could have given the store 6 stars I would have. Can’t wait to see you again soon.
Good afternoon Danny, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. I have passed this on to our store in Chester, the staff will be delighted to hear your lovely words. Customer happiness is important for us and reviews like yours are very much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back with us soon. Please get in touch should you need anything further. Kind Regards, Chisholm Hunter.
Description of pearl length on web was inaccurate, arrived with a damaged clasp…it was returned , you refunded cost but still waiting for my postal costs to be reimbursed… I even highlighted this on the return form.. not great !
Good afternoon, We are sorry to hear that you have not had a great experience so far with us. I cannot seem to find an account for you under your name, please can you contact us at the below email address so we can assist you further? help@chisholmhunter.co.uk Kind Regards, Chisholm Hunter.
Chisholm Hunter is rated 4.39 based on 2,199 reviews