Chisholm Hunter Reviews

Chisholm Hunter 5 star review on 6th December 2020
Katie Stewart
Chisholm Hunter 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Julie Coleman
Very pleasant experience well looked after by staff
Excellent company. Lovely products and very good customer service
Good service. Nice people to deal with
Excellent item at a very good price . Very professional service, highly recommended , 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
After paying so much money to purchase the item, as a courtesy the return charge should be free. I have to pay £7.50 for returning fee. Specially in this pandemic situation the return charge should be free.
Purchased the product and then recieved it 2 months later. NOT GOOD!! We only recieved this product because we chased various people within the shop itself and eventually Customer service. The watch purchased was in stock at the time and then 2 weeks later after still not recieving it they asked us if we would swap to the one we didn't order because the one we wanted was not in stock anymore. We were not happy with this considering when it was ordered it was in stock 2 weeks previous.

This company don't seem great on conversing with the customers or conversing with each other. Eventually after finally getting confirmation from customer services that it was going to be delivered the next day, we had one turn up that they didn't even know about due to them not communicating with each other. Lucky we were honest people and admitted that we had recieved it otherwise we would have had 2 for 1.

This company needs to change the way they do web orders as this is where it all went wrong. Some sort of response system would be better served that would let people know what is going on with there order.

They need to update there website to actually give clear contact details for each department so if someone has a problem they don't have to ring all the numbers for the company before getting through to the right people. We ended up contact the Edinburgh shop who started off with helping with this and then once communication stopped with this we went to customer services but had to try and get a phone number first before we could do this.

All in all we finally recieved the Item around 2 months later.

Until this is improved I would not feel confident at all about recommending this company to anyone for web orders in the future.
The bangle I purchased was perfect
excellent service as usual - missed popping in and the smiling helpful faces at Bluewater our regular store
Exceptional quality and service, great value of merchandise.
Really quick and efficient
Delighted with diamond pendant I had ordered , however wasn’t advised a delivery date or time then package was left with a neighbour which given the value of the package wasn’t ideal. Thank goodness I have trustworthy neighbours!
The young man in the Gyle was very helpful with finding my order
Great price, easy on-line sales process, quick delivery and exactly as described.
Quick delivery, super packaging. Couldn’t be happier with product, even better than expected. Beautiful, high quality jewellery.
Chisholm Hunter 5 star review on 22nd January 2021
I love the ring i bought but the service in the store wasn't the best and i eventually bought from the website. I originally saw the ring in the glasgow fort store and when i decided i wanted to purchase it i called the store to ask them to order it for me. The person i spoke to assured me she would call me in a couple of days time when the ring arrived. I had to call them to ask where it was to be told that the store in Nottingham did not have my size after all so the Fort store suggested i get the one they had re-sized. I wasn't keen to do this so said i would think about it. I then went to the website and ordered it there. And guess where it came from .......the Nottingham store??!! Strange that! Anyway the website wss easy to use and there was no problem with delivery or anything so would recommend you try that.
I payed 1000£ for a watch a month ago and I am still waiting for it.
Got exactly what I wanted in time for Christmas.
Very good service and delivery ,the watch I purchased was very well packaged, I would certainly recommend Chisholm Hunter .
Excellent service as always.
Really good service just before Christmas. The earrings were beautiful.
Thank you!