Chisholm Hunter Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Chisholm Hunter Reviews

help@chisholmhunter.co.uk

146 Argyle Street

I ordered the gorgeous Hugo Boss watch for my nephew for his 18th. It arrived in two days, in time for his birthday. Excellent online service.
Packaging was poor for such an expensive item
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent service, very speedy delivery and delighted with my Thomas Sabo pendant
husband loves the watch very happy indeed
Purchased a tissot watch that was on sale unfortunately the strap was worn and had pen marks bought it by paying Klarna. When contacted the branch for a refund it refused to refund also tried to deduct money of the purchased watch if I tried to exchange it for another.
I called the Buchanan Street store on the Sunday morning and was told my wife could pickup her jewelery that afternoon. When she got there they would not give her it
After travelling some 40 mile round trip. Not pleased. I collected it the following week.
I ordered a beautiful gold and sapphire heart shaped necklace. I ordered it on the Sunday evening and it arrived by Tuesday. The necklace is lovely, good quality and was presented well. I've had lots of complimentary remarks about it.
Nice piece, good value. Very happy
Did an order through click and collect to my local branch . Over Two weeks later , no email to say order was dispatched etc. Even although payment had been taken. Emailed head office , no response . Called my local branch , eventually found my order no explanation as to why I was not emailed to let me know order was in store . So all in all my first experience dealing with Chisholm Hunter has not been good .
Not for the first time Chisholm Hunter have stepped up with me to earn top marks in product & customer service . I needed a quick delivery as I was going away . Spoke on the phone after I had placed my order on line and delivered 48 hrs later . Brilliant customer service .
The product arrived very quickly was exactly as described and well packaged- excellent price too
Good service prompt delivery
Damaged item. All effort to resolve this was made by ourselves. Still awaiting refund of return, which had been agreed via telephone and email.
Very helpful!
Happy with the ease and efficiency when ordering. Pleased with product.
Your customer service was wonderful!
Only received two out of the four Thomas Sabo charms ordered. Told out of stock after order so made the two charms more expensive with the delivery charge
The charm looked nothing like the picture very dissapointed but my partner still liked it so decided to keep. Wont purchase from them again.
Friendly staff. Excellent service
Love the watch and I received it very quickly
Item was not in stock despite showing in stock online. Specifically selected store as item was showing in stock. Travelled a fair distance for this reason. Staff were not particularly apologetic, attempted to blame me for coming to the store too early despite receiving confirmation that my order was ready for collection and collecting the item two days later. Had to travel to a second store to collect. Due to the expense and inconvenience, I would not recommend Chisholm Hunter for service.
Chisholm Hunter is rated 4.48 based on 857 reviews