Chisholm Hunter Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chisholm Hunter
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Chisholm Hunter Reviews

Tell us how Chisholm Hunter made you happy
We were very very happy with the pricing and customer service that was given to me to enable me to get the purchase in time for a special birthday present.
Posted 12 minutes ago
Lovely necklace
I'm very happy with my earrings, they match my new ruby & diamond anniversary ring very well. Great service, quick delivery.
Great service. Help with online purchase and speedy delivery. True value for money
Excellent watch
Quick delivery and nice original product. Would recommend.
Very helpful online and the ring is perfect, quick delivery thank you
Nice watch excellent service, well packaged.
Ordered and paid in full for a Tissot watch at a promotion price for my fathers 80th. On the expected day of delivery nothing arrived. Emailing an enquiry requesting the whereabouts of my order. I received an apologetic email saying it would be dispatched that day for delivery the next. This would have been my fathers birthday and I could have lived with that. I then received another email saying someone would contact me.
The next day I didn’t receive a watch but got a phone call saying the watch I’d ordered was no longer available, and was offered another cheaper model. I couldn’t confirm at the time as I wasn’t able to check online. I was told as it was the weekend And I would be unable to phone back and that I’d be contacted on the following Monday for my decision. Needless to say I wasn’t contacted and while checking the alternative offer on line I noticed, that the watch I originally wanted was on sale at full price.
I emailed an enquiry detailing what I’d found and asked why I was unable to have my original watch. A day passed and no answer. So I emailed the same enquiry again. I received a reply just saying they were waiting my decision on the alternative offer. I did point out they were meant to contact me and hadn’t answered my enquiry.
In the end I had to accept the offer of a cheaper model as my fathers birthday had been and gone and you had my money. Even then things didn’t go to plan instead of next day I got the item 48hrs later and to cap things off it was delivered to the wrong address. The invoice address not the delivery address.
So all in all. I didn’t get the watch I wanted. It was delivered nearly 2 weeks late ,and to cap it off. It was delivered to the incorrect address.
To this date I haven’t received an explanation for why I was unable to have my original order, or an apology for the exceptionally poor service I endured. I don’t think I’ll be making any further purchases going forward.
Great service, communication and best of all a great new wrist watch.
Great service.
My earrings arrived very quickly after ordering. They were exactly what I wanted and very well packaged. I would definitely purchase from them again.
Very prompt service and delivery speedy. Watch extremely pretty and good timepiece. Would recommend Chisholm Hunter to friends extremely good variety of goods and prices very reasonable.
Excellent online service, always buy my jewellery and watches from Chisholm Hunter, such nice people.
Item was as described and delivery was good.
The only thing that surprised me was given that i purchased a very expensive item, there were no comms or help offered pre or after sale.
Excellent service and competitively priced.
Very disappointed in the packaging of purchase - No chisolm hunter gift bag and arrived in a flimsy jiff bag.
Very efficient service with prompt delivery.
Fast and efficient service