Chisholm Hunter Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chisholm Hunter
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Chisholm Hunter Reviews

Tell us how Chisholm Hunter made you happy
Goods were as described, customer service needs improvement and also website delivery guidelines weren't inline with when the product was received I ordered the necklace as the website stated order now and delivery by x date and that wasn't the case and was only despatched on this date, also presentation upon opening the box was less than impressive, yes I suspect this is down to the couriers throwing the package around but I would ve expected a better opening experience, for the amount of money spent I was less than impressed with the overall service received and a little disappointed
Pleased with my purchase. Would be helpful to have an indication of size etc.
On receipt of my watch in January I have not been able to wear it as the strap is too short by about 3 links I find this I expectable as my wrist is average size male and gents watch wouldn’t fasten on my wife’s wrist. Then to be told I would have to pay for more links and wait until a local store was open to have them fitted.
NOT SATISFIED REALLY
i purchased 2 watches so i had a choice of dial colour, one came extremely well packaged and was a pleasure to unbox and i was delighted with this attention to detail . the second watch i was very disappointed with as the packaging was almost non existent and for a brand new watch i think this is unacceptable.
Initially unable to use goods purchased as the order was incomplete. Took over 2 weeks to complete order!

Disappointing given the amount spent (No empathy from Customer Service Advisor)
Very good communications, but slow to despatch and consequently refund. It took several emails to chase both delivery and then the refund, which was done two days after it was advised it was being done.
Goods were not as described or in the picture, but happily I actually preferred the style of the ring that arrived. Not sure why the picture at point of sale was wrong. Not good.
Delighted with the product; less so the online purchase experience!

After completing the online purchase, the web page promised an email confirmation of the transaction. After approx. 24 hours of no email being received (checked my spam folder too...), I had to contact Chisolm Hunter to request confirmation. The reply was brief to say the order had gone through and the item had been despatched, but no receipt was offered..... had to chase that up through a second email!
I should not have had to do the chasing on this....

.... additionally, the Royal Mail tracking number listed on the Receipt did not match the tracking number on the package delivered.... this caused a bit of stress before it was finally delivered, given the tracking number from the receipt suggested that my purchase was somewhere in South Yorkshire and not in East Central Scotland!!

Thankfully, Christmas wasn't ruined....
I ordered items before Christmas and one appeared to be incorrect. I contacted the customer services department who suggested I return the items for a refund or replacement. I did this and a replacement arrived in time for Christmas but it was a bit concerning in the interim obviously.
I ordered a tissot pocket watch. It came in a box but the watch was not secured in the box. The watch had opened and had obviously been thrown about inside the box. Fortunately it was not damaged. Service was prompt but i wouldnt risk using chisholm Hunter again.
was a smaller design than depicted in the photo , but the Wife was happy enough
Numerous purchase issues starting with incorrect info given on exchange, threatening with a regulatory complaint due to unreasonable delay cancelling finance, then purchased another ring, which was out of stock so another one offered, and was sent the completely wrong one. Was given the alternative eventually (after threatening to cancel the whole thing if not received by the date promised). Have shopped with CH for years and usually the service is great but the experience this time was poor. I did receive a discount off a more expensive ring that was given as an alternative, which I accepted although the diamond colour is not as good (yellow diamond). Would probably go elsewhere next time.
Ordered and paid online for an item for a christmas gift.Was sent tracking info showing it had arrived at the store.I contacted the store to arrange collection and was told I would get a call back.To date 04/01/2021 and still no return call.
Watch was an absolute bargain at £1000 for a £1600 watch but after a week I still had not received it neither had I had an email to advise on what was happening. Reading other reviews made me wonder if it was too good to be true so I phoned customer service to ask what was happening. Watch was about to be posted I was told. 3 days later no watch and no card from post office, so i tracked the package and was told the watch had to be picked up at the PO. Off I went to collect it using the tracker receipt , to find it had been collected already that morning . Not by me. Long story short wrong post code put on package. Lucky the invoice was inside and an honest person called me to say she had my watch. Otherwise I would have been out of pocket £1000 and a lengthy process to get my money back.
Otherwise a bargain of a watch which was back on sale for £1600 the next week.
Delivery was very slow. I ordered as a birthday gift thinking I had plenty of time for delivery got it a few days after the event.
My purchase was sent to wrong address and it was only through luck that we picked up bracelet through phone call. Thank goodness there are some honest people about.
Lovely product but slow delivery service
Purchased a necklace for a birthday present and opted to collect from my local store however I waited over 2 weeks and had no correspondence regarding my order . I contacted customer service to then find out my order was waiting to be collected at my local store I did not receive an email advising of this . However I was very pleased with my purchase of Thomas Sabo necklace
Received item which had not been quality checked as marks all over the item & packaging was sub standard. Received another item and is the 1st class quality I would expect and packaging was very good.
Disappointed as watch arrived with certificate but it wasn't stamped and signed. Messaged to ask why not and if it could be done but request wasn't even acknowledged. Doubt I would use again unless this is put right.
Chisholm Hunter is rated 4.39 based on 1,483 reviews