Chisholm Hunter Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chisholm Hunter
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Chisholm Hunter Reviews

Tell us how Chisholm Hunter made you happy
Fast and efficient service, delivery was quick. Courteous staff who knew the products.
Always this liked this shop! Lovely items,reasonable prices
Great service, many thanks!
FIRST CLASS DELIVERY, PACKAGING AND PRODUCT,, VERY HAPPY TO USE AGAIN,,
Very helpful and responsive staff who made the buying experience in these lockdown times highly pleasurable. Thank you.
Shocking customer service. Said my items were dispatched and 2 weeks later I find out that they never had them in stock in the first place. I was pushed from pillar to post and ended up receiving the items over a month after the guaranteed delivery date, which was a day before my wife's birthday. Over a month later I receive the items with no apology or compensation
No probs/ good competitive price /delivered quickly
Absolutely delighted with my purchase of a Raymond Veil watch for a friends special birthday.
Presentation was beautiful. Delivered within 3 days.
Will definitely be using Chishom Hunter again.
The service was superb. I ordered my wifes watch for her big birthday and I did so later than I should have done but the team made the delivery happen and my wife had her birthday wish to open on the day. Fantastic and I will definitely be shopping with Chisholm Hunter again.
I was pleasantly surprised good quality jewellery. Great service and jewellery arrived exactly when i wanted it, I would have no hesitation in recommending Chisholm Hunter to anyone will purchase from them again.
Lovely Gucci piece and arrived very nicely wrapped. Very good service thank you
I returned a pair of slippers to you on 20th January & to date have not received my refund. I tried to phone & discovered that you are not accepting calls,which I find very inconvenient. I would at the very least have expected an acknowledgement to say that you had received my return. I am very disappointed with the service & would be obliged if you could advise me of the position regarding my refund.
Excellent service, and very good customer service, wouldn't hesitate in recommending
very fast to respond to emails and very helpful
Great communication and shopping experience
Bracelet was a gift, very pleased with it.
Excellent customer service and friendly advice . Great product
Beautiful product and service presentation was fab.
Excellent service and lovely earrings at a good sale price
100% recommend. Fab service fast delivery. Bought a gorgeous Vivienne Westwood watch the best price around. Will shop here again.
Chisholm Hunter is rated 4.39 based on 1,435 reviews