Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Chiltern Oak Furniture Reviews

sales@chilternoakfurniture.co.uk

Tell us how Chiltern Oak Furniture made you happy
Delivery was very good, arrived day after ordering. Quality was not quite as good as I expected, more veneer than oak.
You get what you pay for. They are nice units for £75 each, but if you are expecting the same quality as the real oak options you'll be disappointed. A bit fimsy but are ok for now.
Hello there. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us feedback although we are of course disappointed that you're not entirely satisfied with your purchase. The Manton Oak Bedside Table you have purchased is advertised as being made from solid oak with oak veneer. The frame is solid and the panels on each side are veneered. We do offer entirely solid oak Bedside Tables from £79 and we're happy to facilitate an exchange for you if that's something you'd like to explore. Please get in touch with us either via telephone or email if so. Kind regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
Although this furniture looks good and is well made it's very light to carry and sides are not made of solid wood. Wouldn't by "oak" from here again.
Hello there. I'm sorry to see that you are unhappy with your purchase. The items you have ordered include real oak veneer and are advertised as such on our website. The frame is solid oak, as advertised. If you decide that you are not happy with the items and wish to return them we are quite happy to arrange this if you let us know within 14 days of delivery. I believe at the time of writing we are well within this period. Kind regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
Good quality products but delivery at 6:00am in the morning without prior warning was a little to early for us. After contacting the office to express my opinion I was made to feel that I was complaining for sake of it and a bit of a nuisance. I will probably look elsewhere when we ordering furniture for other rooms.
Well made product very pleased but found delivery took a little longer than expected.
Hi Michael. I'm sorry to hear that was a delay with the delivery but equally i'm pleased that you like your new furniture. Hopefully the delivery delay hasn't put you off ordering from us in the future. :)
Has the size of table that we wanted
Hello there. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I understand having spoken to you that you were happy with both the service and item you've received. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future. Kind regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
The delivery was fast and the item was packaged well and arrived in good condition. The item was described as solid and veneer oak bookcase. I'm not sure which parts are solid oak and maybe the description should be reviewed by seller as I would suggest that it's more veneer than solid. That said it looks lovely in my newly decorated livingroom.
Hello there. The side panels on your item are oak veneer however the frame in its entirety is indeed solid oak. I'm pleased that you like the item. :)
furniture was find but was damaged i.e. handle on tv base also small table for lamp chipped bottom plate I contacted yourselves regarding handle by e-mail and telephone and had no reply - I will be unable to recommend your customer service
Hi Margaret. I'm sorry to see that you've left us negative feedback. I've just had a look through our emails and can't see any from your email address. I will pass details of this issue on to our customer services team and ask that they call you shortly to arrange a collection and replacement. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you from all at Chiltern Oak Furniture.
Ordered from Chiltern Furniture, did not realise they are actually a company under another name `Online Furniture UK Ltd. May have been why - 1. `White Glove` delivery servive promised was not communicated to TDS delivery men, who, knew nothing about it. Annoyed were they, particularly as they had a very demanding and extensive geographic list of that day's deliveries. This problem occurred not once but twice. 2. I rang Chiltern furniture on near 6 occasions leaving messages or asking for someone to ring back. Not once did anyone return a call. I did e-mail a query ref quality control and did get an extensive and detailed reply which was commendable. 3. Not once could anyone find my name on their computer system as it had been spelt incorrectly. 4. Henley furniture is actually `sourced` in Vietnam. Good bits - furniture looks good, and arrived virtually on time and as promised. Cannot comment on durability as its only been with us a couple of weeks. A cabinet was damaged whilst being set up and was replaced without query.
Hello there. Thank you for your feedback. We make no secret of the fact that we are Online Furniture UK Ltd trading as Chiltern Oak Furniture. This information is referenced clearly at the base of our website as it's required by law. This is merely a trading name and does not effect how the business is run in any way, as a result it's not a reason why the white glove service was missed off your order. I must of course sincerely apologise for this and i'm pleased that the drivers were able to facilitate this anyway. We are working hard to resolve the issue of customers not being able to get through on the phones and intend to have queries answered much quicker in future. It is normal for furniture sold in the U.K to have originated in the far east as high-level furniture crafting skills are abundant in this region. I can assure you that the Henley Range you have purchased is exceptional in quality - one of the best we sell - and i'm confident you'll have no problems with it going forward. Kind regards, Chiltern Oak Furniture.
Quality of combi wardrobe excellent, but delivery was cancelled without Chiltern letting me know, next delivery postponed twice. finally delivered after 21 days. Quality of products let down by poor customer service.
Chiltern Oak Furniture is rated 4.73 based on 2,613 reviews