cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

Gainsborough House59-60 Thames St

Great service as always
First class service
Lovely fabric. Packed well * arrive quickly.
First order,
which came very quickly.excellent quality,plenty of choice,will certainly use them again
Great quality and price and arrived promptly!
Fabulous customer service. Arrived next day. Highly Reccomended
Great products great service
Excellent value
Great fabric and fantastic service.
Such a great service, amazing and great priced fabric. I needed a very quick delivery and they made it happen which saved my project would 100% recommend and use again.
Had exactly what I needed at a good price. Prompt delivery. Highly recommend
Amazing fabric as always good quality quick delivery neatly packaged
Great quality of the satin I purchased and quick prompt delivery, very satisfied with this outlet!
Bought for granddaughter. She was happy with fabrics.
I use Cheapfabrics on a regular basis, they always have a speedy delivery and affordable fabrics. Will continue to use.
I bought 3 times now from here as was really super please with my first purchase.
Really good fabric and super fast delivery.
Speedy delivery and great prices
Really helpful with checking the colour of a new roll of fabric. Great customer service as they called me to check and also sent a link to the colour. Good quality material, well packaged.
I have used cheap fabrics for quite a few years and they are brilliant. Excellent quality for really good prices.
Amazed at the quality of these fabrics. They drape beautifully. Very fast deliver Will be shopping again
I am very pleased with the excellent fast service I received from cheapfabricsuk. The site is easy to use and the range of fabric at an excellent low price is very good. I'm very happy with my choice of fabrics that I ordered and with the fast service and great low price. I recommend this site and shall be using it again in the future.
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 2,078 reviews