cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

Gainsborough House59-60 Thames St

Delivered quickly and items matched online picture perfectly. Would use again.
I loved the pattern, but as I wanted this fabric for a dress and wanted viscose linen it didn't seem suitable. The black was nicely thin like I wanted but not the right feel, but the navy seemed very thick like curtain fabric.
If you have anymore linen like dress fabrics come in please let me know
CheapFabrics is an amazing website, and my first stop whenever I need fabrics. The shipping to Italy is very fast and reliable, despite there being no tracking (which would be a great addition!). There is a great choice of fabrics. The only reason I'm giving four stars is the truthfulness of the colours, which more often than not look completely different on the website than they do in real life. I ordered the maroon velveteen, and it's a lot darker and more purple than I was hoping, though it's still great fabric. Everything else is perfect, so thank you!
Received as described took a little longer than anticipated but am pleased with the pattern and quality.
The fabric was perfect .Nice and lightweight which is what I needed .The price was great !
Beautiful fabric going to make holiday shorts with it. Delivery was speedy and prices affordable will buy more often .
Great service and great fabric
Ordering was quick and easy, delivered on time
Does what it says on the tin, good cheap fabric. Got exactly what I wanted. One happy customer.
I found it Quick and easy to find what I was looking for and the delivery was quite fast too.
Good value for money made a lovely blouse for my daughter, delivered quick under the circumstances.
My parcel came on time, just they sent the wrong colour I ordered green and came blue but the rest was ok. The quality is really good. I will buy again defo
I was very pleased to find such lively fabrics at such good prices. I only bought a few metres of some of the cheapest to try it out but was delighted to not only receive the fabric within only a few days but at the quality also. In fact the cheapest fabric sewed up a dream! Looking forward to placing another order very soon.
Really quick delivery and great point collecting scheme. The material was thin, but perfect for gift bags. Very pleased!
cheapfabrics.co.uk 4 star review on 12th June 2020
Really quick delivery and perfect, affordable material for making gift bags. The gold and coloured materials were quite thin, in fact there was a slight tear in one of the fabrics, but as I was cutting it up I wasn't too bothered, and lining the fabric meant the bags are much stronger.
Beautiful fabric, well packed and super quick delivery
No issues and a great product delivered.
Fabric was fab but delivery took longer than expected. We are in lockdown though.
Lovely fabric and delivered so quickly brilliant
Order arrived promptly and I am pleased with the fabrics. I have made a beach bag already!
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 2,073 reviews