cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

Gainsborough House59-60 Thames St

Quality fabric for a fantastic price! will order again :)
Great product and great price
Quick turnaround and the products where as described.
I'm really pleased with the quality of the fabrics
very easy web layout. good choice of fabrics at very reasonable prices. quick delivery.
Quick delivery nice bundle of fabric would recommend
very good value for money and very good quick service
A good quality fabric, colour a little richer than I was expecting but very very nice. The delivery was quick considering I only paid for standard and the packaging was nice to ensure no damage to the fabric. Fabric is a little see through with direct light so would recommend lining it for any looser garments, overall very nice.
I absolutely cannot recommend this company enough. Delivery, service, and choice is brilliant. Ive used it for several projects and the quality of the material is always a pleasant surprise. I do recommend getting sample but otherwise outstanding!
Beautiful fabric and arrived very quickly Thankyou
I received my materials in record time, no excuse now not to get started. I was very impressed with the quality of my materials.
Fantastic website - managed to find fabric perfect for a dress to be worn at a summer wedding. Delivery was fast and the price was amazing. Will use Cheapfabrics again
Love this company. Good Quality Fabric, Great price and quick delivery. Have ordered now on numerous occasions. Brilliant service
Absolutely beautiful fabrics, fast delivery and great secure packaging
I very happy with the quick service and good quality of the fabrics. I will definitely order again and recommend you further.
Have been using cheapfabrics for years. It’s my first go to fabric store
Excellent service. I sent a question and they replied very quickly and very helpful. All the products and two fabrics are perfect. I love that they send you a Project planner.
Great price and great service will use again.
Very good quality of muslin and width great . Delivery swift as well . Will be ordering again
Fabric as expected, fast delivery service.
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 2,092 reviews