cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

Gainsborough House59-60 Thames St

very high quality and faster delivery than i thought. very good value for money and would highly recommend!!
Found the fabric good for the price you pay
Nice selection of fabrics and good prices. However, I did experience problems with delivery. I didn't get any notification the parcel had reached the pick-up point and only by contacting customer service myself was I able to get a tracking number for the parcel. I don't know if this issue was due to Christmas rush...?
Order came very quickly. Haven't made anything yet but have prepared and washed it ready to start. Washed up lovely and soft all ready for a cuddly baby.....
Delivered on time, just as on the picture.
Lovely jade coloured lining fabric in sale
Good choice of fabrics. Efficient delivery.
Quality fabric, amazing price, quick delivery. Fantastic!
Fabric a it thinner than I expected buy the service was fast..
Customer service was very kind and responsive. Fabric was great! One of three was slightly off from the photo, but not so much to make a massive difference. Crepe a little on the thin side, but nothing a slip couldn't fix in my opinion. Reccomend!
Nice fabrics and although I bought some for £1.49 a metre, I didn't expect it to have marks andsmudging on it, therefore unable to use it for what i wanted. It didnt mention this in the description which some shops do if they are selling fabric at a low price. Never the less the fabric itself was lovely and i will order again from this shop. The items did take some time to arrive but as bit was Christmas combined with covid I can understand this.
All.delivered very quickly. Thank you
Good quality for the price
This is my go to site for fabric.It is easy to use, and I can usually find inspiration. Some times I don't find exactly what I wanted because of the fabric that is in stock, but can usually find an alternative that I hadn't considered.
My delivery is not here yet. I ordered over 8 days ago.
My daughter is going to be without her Mary costume. Very dissatisfied. After writing this, the company got in contact and resolved the issue. Mary got her outfit, although it was finished much later than expected.
Lesson: if ordering at Christmas, allow a much longer time. Happy Christmas xx
Fantastic fabric, quick delivery and extremely affordable, what more could you ask for ☺️
Yes, fabric good and customer services did get back to me.
I bought fabric and it arrived in good time, was lovely to work with.
Will definitely be ordering more
Amazing quality fabrics at fabulous prices
Excellent service and prompt delivery. Very happy with my order and will use this company again.
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 2,072 reviews