BP Chargemaster Reviews

+44 (0)1582 400 331

sales@bpchargemaster.com

500 Capability Green

Tell us how BP Chargemaster made you happy
Nathan, the engineer who fitted our charging point was excellent, thank you
Found the process very easy from start to finish. Neil the engineer who fitted my charge master unit was superb and explained everything to me 10/10 for Neil.
Very professional service from the beginning to the end. The engineer that installed the unit at my home was a legend, nothing was to much trouble.
Newly fitted, wasn’t expecting any problems, and indeed there wasn’t any
All aspects of the fit-the office organisation by Belinda to the installation on the day and then the provision of electric and Building Regulation certificates were top class. Thank you
Charge master fitted my electric box, I never had to do a thing “ They looked at my electric box took pictures of my driveway And turned up on time and did a first class job I recommend them to anyone. In doing so I took the stress and the worry away from the customer great service
Would highly recommend BP Chargemaster. They were extremely efficient from start to finish and the installer was vey helpful in locating the best position for the charger.
The Chargemaster well, but does need rebooting on average once a week.
Excellent service, very happy
very good service electrician that fitted our charging station was excellent!!
very efficient
The Chargemaster has been working perfectly since it was installed. I was very happy with the installation work - on schedule, and very neat and tidy cabling.
Quick seamless fitting. Neat unobtrusive unit.
Very knowledgeable and helpful. We couldn't have managed without the help of the the lovely Charge master staff.
As a new ev driver I was unsure over the process of having a home charger installed. I tried to speak to a few companies with no real answers or idea of lead time. I found BP Chargemaster very knowledgeable and helpful (Belinda from customer services) on what was required. Installation was offered in 4 days. The engineer who fitted the unit was great, there was an issue finding a good earth so she had to come back the next day but I am very happy with the results.
order processed and delivered as promised.
Although it took a while to get a response from any email or forms sent , once the process was started it was really easy and fast , and the unit works a treat . The fitter was very helpful .
Absolutely excellent service. Completely faultless. Will recommend to everyone. Five star service. Thank you Nathan.
So far it’s worked perfectly
Very pleased with the service, chargemaster charger takes pride of place on the front wall of our property, the engineer who installed the chargemaster made a lovely neat job of the cabling etc, he was very polite and explained how to use the charger.
BP Chargemaster is rated 4.29 based on 2,886 reviews