BP pulse Reviews

Read BP pulse Reviews

+44 (0)1582 400 331

sales@bpchargemaster.com

500 Capability Green, ,

Tell us how BP pulse made you happy
Very pleasant experience from initial application to final install. Team at BP did all the heavy lifting to make the application easy, customer service was faultless. The install team did a first rate job and left our home in a spotless condition. Very impressed with the engineer who explained the functionality and stayed with us whilst we initiated our first charge. Well done BP and associates.
Really great service
Absolutely amazing service, great product, fast and friendly installation by an engineer who takes pride in there work, I can not recommend BP Homecharge enough to anyone looking for at buying an EV.
Arrived on time, very helpful and explained everything. Would recommend
Having this charger is AMAZING. It’s reassuring to know that it’s outside your house to charge your car over the night ready for in the morning. The guy who fitted the charger was very professional and even turned up early, cleaned up after himself and let me know everything that was going on. It only took 2 hours to fit also which was a bonus.
The installer was superb in every way. He respected social distancing and the cleanliness of the house. He simply got on with his work quietly and efficiently. Have only used the point once to date, but so far, so good.
Prompt service arrived on time.friendly installer no problems.wpuld recommend to others wanting this product.job well done.
Thoroughly impressed with the whole process from start to finish. The whole process so was so easy, and the engineer who came to fit the device was fantastic. Cannot fault in anyway.
The electrician was very tidy and made a nice job
Very pleased with the service and the end result
They telephoned to book an appointment within the week. The engineer turned up as planned very nice man very polite he worke quickly, efficiently and tidy could not fault the installation process
Very professionally installed no complaints at all.
Great experience despite some delays due to COVID and some challenges getting my electricity meter and an isolation switch fitted by my electricity provider. Mohammed did a great job making sure all the required information met their needs to make a problem free install. The fitter arrived as planned and after a few quick checks to validate the necessary safety checks he talked me through the installation process and we discussed the best location and cable route. Really pleased with the installation and the convenience of being able to charge on my driveway using overnight off peak electricity.
Only comment is there needs to be a be a check list of all the information/pictures you will need to complete the application process. The engineer who installed my charge point was excellent, a real credit to the company, hence the five star review.
I am very pleased with my charger. The engineer was very friendly and efficient, helpful too! It was courtesy of Mercedes Benz, so even better
The home unit was installed quickly and the technician kept me informed about each part of the install. We even chatted about future enhancements in the bp network including the upgrades to the old motorway charge points.
It was great to have my home charger installed, fantastic. Thank you Mohammed for making this possible for reassuring l am happy about everything l can now charge my car at home. Thank you again Mohammed.
This was probably the most satisfying transaction that I have experienced for many years. Communications by telephone and email were efficient while being highly congenial. Every stage of the process happened promptly and when promised. Guidance for customer input was impeccable. All together a first class service.
Great service. Installation was easy & quick.
BP pulse 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Very happy with the service received from BP pulse and they managed to fit the unit ASAP
BP pulse is rated 4.13 based on 3,667 reviews