Chargemaster PLC Reviews

Tell us how Chargemaster PLC made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
Alan
"Friendly engineer did a perfect installation with no disruption or mess and in double quick time. We even got an earlier installation than expected."
Norman
"All very helpful with no problems."
"Just a simple online request followed by a couple of phone calls and an electrician was installing the charger in my garage. Neatly installed with all the correct paperwork; just need the car to arrive and it would be perfect."
"We are pleased with the installed product, the person who installed it was pleasant and explained how it worked"
"My application was quite complicated because of the set up of my property, therefore it went on for quite some time. However, I think I had 3 appointments booked in, and then later cancelled when it was realised some paperwork no-one had ever mentioned to me was missing, this was frustrating, as I'd have booked the time off work & let my neighbours know, only for it to be cancelled last minute. I was also asked for the same paperwork several times, this happened again last week, even though my installation took place 2 months ago now."
"Installation was fantastic but the initial process would have been very difficult if I’d not passed it on to my husband. I wouldn’t have been able to answer most of the electrical questions."
"The installation was good but the process was more time consuming than I felt it needed to be with the provision of multiple photos in advance, etc."
"It could have gone better. Took a day off work and could not do the install that day. The return visit was the same engineer who came back and was very grumpy and off. Not an enjoyable experience. Happy with installation other than the cable is off centre to the charge unit which I see every time I look at it."
"Pretty bad - many problems trying to get an installation date and a sensible installation plan."
"Excellent Service"
"organised and proactive in finding earliest slot. On site was v helpful and did a good, neat job"
"Engineer was very good he explained lots of things fully recommended"
"Received a very good service, staff very helpful and professional."
"Drilled through the wrong wall into my hallway My electrician tells me he would not certificate the work I think you need to come back"
"happy now i have it bloody slow coming the office end great fit at home"
"Good Customer Service-personnel were patient! Swift, competent electrician-kit fitted and formal hand over within timescale."
"The firm were very slow to survey my connection and caused severe delay. However when the work was carried out it was efficient and done well. I needed more information more quickly about what I was required to provide such as a trench, an isolation switch etc which had to be organised and commissioned through my energy provider and builder."
"Good work, wasn't the easiest of jobs man thing that stopped it being 5/5 was that the spark through his waste in the trench."
"Did a great job, from first contact to the engineers installing the unit the whole experience has been great"
"Belinda Sheringham is fab. Installation team wonderful."
"Felt like I had to do a lot of chasing initially to keep the momentum going getting all the paperwork in order. The installation went well and was completed in a couple of hours. Overall a good service provided."
"Fitter was excellent 10/10 The service on the phone needs to improve"
"The planning process is a little over complicated. The technical installation great but it would help if we were told then if the new charger could be used at max power or reduced strength."
Chargemaster PLC is rated 4.62 based on 1,526 reviews