bp pulse Reviews

of reviewers recommend bp pulse
Own Driver, Courier
Read bp pulse Reviews

heretohelp@bp.com

bp pulse, Breckland, Linford Wood

Tell us how bp pulse made you happy
I had recently a problem where I couldn't start charging my KIA e-Niro2 and Anzaila was extremely helpful & professional. She managed to resolve my problem in no time. She also advised me how I should use the BP pulse charging points in the future, and how to get the most of my subscription. Highly recommended!
Spoke to Nathan Raffle at the Homecharge Team concerning my problems with the BP HomeCharge (BP Chargemaster). I had previously asked for help by email from other quarters without being able to speak to a real person (other than an algorithm hiding behind the BP brand). I await the results of his intervention but it was nice to talk, be understood and be treated with empathy. BP needs more people like Nathan as he did a lot to restore some of the faith in this organisation. I must admit that reading the largely negative reviews of such a large successful company made me think that I should cut and run! Thank you Nathan, I await to hear from you with a follow-up conversation.
FAO: Anzaila Ahmed Was very prompt with picking up the phone to assisting with the charging machine. Did not recognise my card which was annoying (2nd time) but she resolved the issue within 5 mins. Thank you!
The charging point was not reading my card, I called the helpline & they set up the station remotely so I was able to charge my EV, this is the second time I have got amazing service from the staff!!!
Tessa, helped answer all of my questions in relation to my new account, she even checked the charging points I use and found they where both not working and raised tickets for them to be fixed - thankyou Tessa yiu are a credit to BP Pulse
Tessa helped me straight away of which many calls her colleagues couldn't resolve - a huge asset to the company thank you
Anzaila Ahmed was very helpful.
My issue with direct debit payments hopefully resolved. I have cancelled DD with’Polar’ and will set up new with BpP as soon as app lets me. Thanks for prompt help. Philip Talmey
Extremely happy
Terrible company to deal with after many phone calls and emails over a period of 6 weeks + still do not have a card to operate charging points
Very helpful chap
I had a problem with my charger and I may still have problem with my charger but BP. Pause is working with me to resolve this matter I am more than happy to recommend their products
Home Charger This is the worst customer experience I have ever encountered. Where do you start? -The order process is convoluted. -The survey requires electrical knowledge but they want you to do it. Several times. If you ask for them to actually use an electrician to do an electrical survey then its an additional fee -The communication is appalling. Taking over a week to reply to emails and sometimes not at all -The call centre staff have a script. "I am sorry to hear of your issues... I will try to resolve it by tomorrow and call you back regardless" of an update .They don't. -They engaged the DNO for a load check and then sat on the invoice from SSE for 2 months. The invoice, in their name by the way, that I only got to see after 3 more calls, a further complaint and several emails -The complaints team don't investigate the complaints and don't look into the records of previous conversations before trying to shift blame. Don't waste your time there. -The installers no-showed and then BP Pulse denied all knowledge of a booking! -The installers finally arrive and perform a terrible job with crossing cables, an unnecessary isolator install and didn't even clean up after themselves. -The app is something from 10 years ago and hasn't been updated in a year (check it out on the app store for its own 1 star review) -The entire process from start to finish took 9 months. Yes we humans can create new life in less time than BP Pulse can install a charge point and its probably less hassle. This is just a summary. If you are thinking of buying one - don't If you are getting it for free - pay elsewhere.
There is a shining light to my story and that is Nathan J. The most competent and rational employee at BP Pulse. He should get 5 stars. After 4 weeks of major frustrations Nathan did all he could to ensure a new card was sent out me. He followed this up with a email and a phone call. What a breath of fresh air - after dealing with ill trained staff on a daily basis, sometimes more that twice a day. I lost my card a month ago and local the charge points aren't recognized on the appt so I have to phone and ask for a remote start. I have called so often I now recognize the voices of the staff, the majority of which can not begin a remote charge and precede to tell me - 1.the unit is not working (even when there is another car attached and charging) 2.it is a 'charge your car' point and I can not use it, even though I've been charging my car at that same point for 2 years. 3.cut off when it doesn't start and the call handler can't explain why. More staff training is definitely needed. Not one member of the team I spoke to could transfer me to a supervisor. I have sent emails to the helpline - no one has been in touch. I have sent messages on twitter - no one has replied. I feel that Nathan J will move on to bigger and better things, there is only so much sorting out other peoples mess can take. Serious BP Pulse get your act together and please do not use COVID as an excuse for such poor service.
First thing I would like to start by saying this is the worst company I have EVER came into contact with. We had a BP PULSE home charger installed 3 months ago while we waited for our new car on order. Once the car arrived I thought I could now relax and get on with charging my new vehicle with no worries. Oh boy was I wrong.. The charger fault light came on straight away and have not worked since. I noted BP PULSE of the issue we had with it not working on several different occasions. Everybody at BP PULSE is completely incompent. I have had the phone put down multiple times on me after waiting in the que. I have heard long conversations of staff having about other staff in the background not realising somebody is on the other end of the call. I have had someone ring me for something totally unrelated to the matter. I was told i would get a phone call back within 2 weeks and it has been a month now and no call back to tell me when an engineer could come and take a look at the faulty charger. I am relying on going to tesco to use a 7kw charger as you can imagine how tedious this is as you would have to sit there for the entire day for a reasonable amount of charge. I am at my wits end with this company and I can see that everybody else that have used them has had similar problems. My advice to anybody thinking of using BP pulse to avoid the company like the plaque. I promise you that you will have nothing but problems. Save yourself the hassel and go with someone else Terrible company. If i could give 0 stars I would. AVOID AVOID AVOID
We are moving house. Totally stressed out. Had ongoing problem in obtaining link in order to process installation of ev charger at new address. I was going around in circles. Then this morning Nathan from bpPulse phoned. He took time to explain and said that he is my named contact. Doesn't get better than this. Chuffed to bits. Well done, bpPulse and a big thank you to Nathan for his calming and positive attitude.
Had an issue when I received a parking ticket parking in an EV only bay but the charger was faulty at the time. Fast forward, I had to get proof to show that the unit was faulty at the time. When I initially called details were taken and a case number was given but I should of had a call back which never happened. Weeks later I called (15/11/21) and was told that the case result could not show that their was a known fault with the unit but to my surprise the advisor offered alternatives to seeing where I could find the proof via the app and was able to track each time I attempted a charge (went to four different ones on that day). She was really helpful and generally aimed to resolve the situation.
Charging issue resolved swiftly. Sooooo much faster than other EV charge customer services. Thanks again.
Molly was very helpful and explained everything clearly.
Good follow-up throughout the process, friendly and professional installation engineer and very tidy installation. Thank you!
bp pulse is rated 3.97 based on 4,199 reviews