Chargemaster PLC Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Chargemaster PLC

+44 (0)1582 400 331

sales@chargemasterplc.com

Mulberry House, 750 Capability Green

How would you rate Chargemaster PLC?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I always use chargemaster/Polar 'Ultrchargers' as my rapid chargers of choice as they are reliable with good speeds. Have also recently completed one of their 'EV Experience' weeks which I bid for using points, I got a BMW i3 (usualy drive an Ioniq Electric) which was great. Only criticism I would have is a lack of flexability of what days you can pick the cars up and drop thekm off."
"I currently own a PHEV vehicle that I charge at any possible location as I don't have access to a charger at home at the moment. In the 18 months or so that I have had my car, Chargemaster/Polar seem to be the network with the most chargers available and I have really noticed their growth in comparison to other companies. As part of the subscription, I'd collected enough points to be able to bid for a 6 day experience in a Tesla Model S. From the first email from Zoe to let me know that I had been successful in the bid to collecting the car, things couldn't have been easier. Dave called the day before to sort out the deposit and then helpfully collected me from the station in the Model S and was bale to run through the controls. We got back to the EV centre and I was able to drive straight off and be on my way. On the second day, I had a slight issue with the car as the door handles wouldn't present themselves and the key was inside the car! I was locked out in a shopping centre car park! Fortunately I had my phone in my pocket so was able to call Chargemaster for help and advice. Evie could not have been more patient and helpful in this situation and we soon had it resolved with some assistance from Tesla service support. Another member of their team was on their way down to Kent with a spare key too - they really went above and beyond in this situation. Returning the car was also very easy, yet sad! Staff in the EV Experience shop were friendly and offered a further test drive in a vehicle I'd shown an interest in. This whole experience has left me with an even more positive image of Chargemaster and I would recommend subscribing to their network to anyone, not just for their vast and reliable network, but also for this opportunity to experience real-life in another car. Thank you all once again. I look forward to the next time....."
Tony Stopforth
Verified Reviewer
"Picked up an e-golf for a week. This is part of the polar plus experience where you can pick from a number of vehicles that they have on their fleet. Handover and return were handled efficiently and the staff was particularly helpful. The centre at Milton Keynes centre was great and I even had a run out in the Golf GTE upon returning the car to the centre. Polar plus scheme is great and with the ever-growing number of rapid chargers being installed, soon owning an electric car will be even easier. The actual e- golf was a 2015 model so range was limited to around 60/70 miles to a full charge, hopefully, the new generation 35kw/h Golf will be available on the fleet soon so the range should be significantly improved. But full marks for making this scheme available."
Jon, Ashford, Surrey
Verified Reviewer
"I run a Nissan Leaf, and use the Chargemaster network frequently as I have no home charging. The ever expanding network makes running an EV a practical choice for my circumstances. What is more, I was successful in bidding for their members EV Experience scheme and had the use of a Tesla Model X 90D for a week, simply awesome, thanks Chargemaster!"
"The staff at Milton Keynes EV Experience Centre were very welcoming and friendly. Even better, they really know their stuff about electric cars. The BMW i3 was huge fun to drive, with amazing acceleration and nippy, if rather bouncy, handling. The car developed a drivetrain fault towards the end of the week, so full performance was not available on the return journey to drop the car off."
"Just completed our first EV experience week in a Zoe. From bidding right through to returning the Zoe we have been kept well informed. All staff that I have come in to contact with email,phone and face to face. Have been knowledgable, helpful and courteous."
"Excellent network, very reliable and cost effective. The ev experience opportunity is awesome too. Had 6 days in a Tesla S fantastic, thanks guys."
Trevor Penney
Unverified Reviewer
"I’ve charged my Zoe for three years effortlessly using my Chargemaster installed unit. I’ve been a member for the same time and have charged all over the country. Last week I was loaned a £70K plus Tesla model X to enjoy for seven days.. the whole team Dave, Zoe and Jamie bent over backwards to make it a special occasion. I’ll never forget it. Thanks for everything I’ll never forget it!"
Philip Inch
Verified Buyer
"The engineer who came to fit the charger was wonderful, helpful, polite and he did an excellent job."
"I would like to thank you for the installation of my chargemaster home charger. The fitter Alan was really helpful. He arrived on time explained the process and ensured that everything was explained clearly. The wiring that was carried out was neat and tidy and the charge point was located exactly where required."
"Had a Home charge point fitted by Chargemaster. The installer arrived promptly, was very helpful and explained the entire process clearly. I am really pleased with both the installation and the charge point, which makes the charging process so much more convenient and quick. I am very pleased with the service provided by Chargemaster."
Alan Jones
Verified Buyer
"The Chargemaster team help you through the process and are very thorough and when they say they will do someth8ng they do. Very happy with the installation of my EV Charger in th3 garage. Happy to recommend Chargemaste4 to others."
Graham Raymond
Verified Buyer
"Arrived on time, completed on time, neat tidy job - what else could I ask for?"
"The Installation was professional and precise."
James Salvage
Verified Buyer
"Good engineers. On time & expert in their work."
John Keatings
Verified Buyer
"Excellent installation and it hasn't stopped working."
Stan Hulme
Verified Buyer
"inspection and installation on same day. Very high standard of workmanship. Detailed instruction given."
John Morris
Verified Buyer
"All went to program and very efficiently. Total satisfaction"
David Keast
Verified Buyer
"Excellent company to deal with."
Pete Crump
Verified Buyer
"From the first contact up to the fitting the service and attitude from all concerned was first class, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK."
Chargemaster PLC is rated 4.83 based on 48 reviews