Cutting Edge Skirting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cutting Edge Skirting
Read Cutting Edge Skirting Reviews
Skirting and door architrave arrived as ordered in good condition no complaints, well done, next order will be with CES
Hi Stuart, Thank you for your lovely 5 star review. Many thanks
Good quality skirting will use again
Hi Ben Thank you for your kind 5 star review. Many thanks Cutting Edge
We've used CES twice now as we have renovated our house. The skirting and architrave and always in top condition and ready to paint as we opt for the primed board. Delivery is on time and I'll be using again as we get further into our build.
Hi Sam Thank you for your return custom and thank you for your kind 5 star review. Many thanks Cutting Edge
Fast delivery. Great price too.
Hi Leanne Thank you for your kind 5 star review. Many thanks Cutting Edge
Good quality product at a realistic price and delivered on time
Hi David Thank you for your kind 5 star review. Many thanks Cutting Edge
always great prices and fast delivery
Hi Andrew Thank you again for your positive 5 star review. Many thanks Cutting Edge
Facings and skirtings were as exactly ordered and of really good quality. Delivery was excellent and was kept well up to date with delivery date and time. Overall a fantastic product and service and will definitely be ordering more very soon 👍
Hi Kevin Thank you for your lovely review. Many thanks Cutting Edge
Great Product! Good efficient service!!!
Hi Thank you for taking the time to review our product and service. Many thanks Cutting Edge
I have purchased a couple of times from cutting edge skirtings. The product is fantastic and reasonably priced. I have fitted the 2 step MDF skirting boards and architraves and I'm very pleased with the result.
Hi Stuart Thank you for your return custom and thank you for your kind 5 star review. Many thanks Cutting Edge
Absolutely fabulous quality and easy to order. I would definitely recommend.
Hi Tammy Thank you so much for your positive 5 star review. Many thanks Cutting Edge
So far I've had a great experience with this company, and have already used them again. Great value, great service. They even picked up a mistake I had made prior to dispatch, and called me..... top notch. The only improvement i can think of, would be a 1hr delivery slot instead of all day.
Hi Rob Thank you for lovely 5 star review. Our delivery service is something that we will hopefully be improving on this month. Many thanks Cutting Edge
Excellent service & communication. As I had to wait an extra couple of days for the order they were straight on the phone letting me know & offering refund if this was not suitable . Also agreed suitable delivery date so I could accept the goods. Skirting great finish no damage and well primed . Recommend
Hi Thank you for your lovely 5 star review. We always contact our customers as soon as we are made aware of any problems. We make everything to order so sometimes problems can occur. Once again. Thank you Kindest regards Cutting Edge
Excellent quality! Very impressed!
Hi Thank you for your lovely 5 star review. Many thanks Cutting Edge
I was pleased with the quality of the materials especially in relation to the price, post sales support was very good and pro-active and the items still arrive fairly quickly well wrapped and protected, I would use them again for sure.
Hi Thank you so much for providing us with a 5 star review. We are glad you are happy with the products that you received. Many thanks Cutting Edge
I choose Cutting edge for price quality and packaging.
Hi Ann Thank you for your 5 star review. We always aim to be very competitive with our prices and take great care with the packaging and quality in which we provide. Many thanks Cutting Edge
The young girl who I dealt with couldn’t have been more helpful, she was excelent
Hi Thank you for your 5 star review. We will make sure that your compliments get passed on. Many thanks Cutting Edge
really good quality, and price with this company, so much choice and speedy delivery
Hi Anthony Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Many thanks Rob
Fantastic service and the price was right.
Hi Craig Many thanks for your 5 star review. It is much appreciated. Kindest Regards Cutting Edge
Prompt and efficient service. Quick delivery . Great quality skirting
Hi George Thank you so much for your king 5 star review. It is much appreciated. Many thanks Cutting Edge
Great service as promised arrived on time. Much better quality than another very similar skirting supplier who supplied top edge of skirting wafer thin. Got sample and ordered. Great product.
Hi Thank you so much for your kind 5 star review. We always aim to make sure all of our products are top quality. Many thanks Cutting Edge
Cutting Edge Skirting is rated 4.57 based on 398 reviews