CaterSpeed Reviews

of reviewers recommend CaterSpeed

Tell us how CaterSpeed made you happy
Very efficient service and a great.product
Very good customer service and support but let down by restricted delivery options - I would suggest to start providing the option to leave small delivery packages in a ‘safe place’. Also, the delivery company couldn’t deliver the parcel to local post office either. After many Unsuccessful delivery attempts I had to cancel the order.
Fast efficient service of quality products
Vert good customer service.
Very good quality and arrived on time delivery but little bit expensive
As a customer, all I ask is I get the item as described. To that end, full marks. I am really pleased with my purchase and delivery was on time. I would not hesitate to use this company again.
Good, quick service. Delivery quite expensive which may put people off future purchases.
Great service
I can't remember buying anything so it must have been a very smooth transaction.
good and efficient service, pleased with he product, thank you.
John is the best
We received it quite fast which is great. X
Very good
I have bought 3 pairs from three different companies and the last lot were the best
Very easy purchase and a good product. Ordered on a Saturday and delivered on Monday, Impressed with that.
Good
Good bit of equipment to clean lower windows plus a reduction in price of Window cleaner Adrian
The food covers were used to cover cakes and other confectionery at our recent honey show. Just what we needed and will be able to use in future years. Thank you
good communication .. helped is choose correct product .. clear web site
items did not arrive until 26th should have been on 24th. Double items arrived as you checked non delivery by Royal Mail who told you they had lost parcel. You therefore sent a second parcel and both arrived together. You arranged collection of second parcel. You were very efficient. Goods fine and reasonable cost.
CaterSpeed is rated 4.85 based on 377 reviews