CaterSpeed Reviews

of reviewers recommend CaterSpeed
4.8
Based on 569 reviews

Tell us how CaterSpeed made you happy
Good product and service
The glasses were perfect for our needs. One was broken on arrival but the price was so reasonable that we just accepted that. I would use this firm again.
Thank you for your review, and for your pragmatism about the broken glass. But for future reference.... if you let us know about a breakage as soon as it's delivered, we'll just send out a replacement.
I have used Caterspeed twice now and they always have what I need great service and friendly Custer support
Found the product I wanted at a good price. Delivery cost very high - more than the cost of the dish drainer - but it was the only way to get the product I wanted.
Product was what I wanted and a good price. Unfortunately let down by numpties at Parcelforce who did not read directions and sent it to the post office. Pain to collect!
Efficient quick delivery.
Speedy Delivery
Excellent product -however assembly instructions are slightly confusing!!
Received as required
**********
Good service
Ridiculous!!!!! You have not as yet sent me my product nor tracking number - absolutely nothing and then you send me a feedback rating form? I wish you to refund my money directly. Regards Marc Cresswell (07703) 572460
Thank you for the review Marc and for correcting the rating. I'm glad that we were able to locate your parcel.
Very pleased with the product
The quality was 1st class. The smaller lids fitted my pots well, but the larger ones weren’t needed, as I got confused with the sizing and should have ordered the very small size instead. I have found a use for one of the larger ones, but had thrown out the packaging, and information on returning items. My mistake, but otherwise happy with the fit and quality and good delivery time.
Good conditions
I love the items the ar very good the quality is fine and the time it make to came tho my address is parfect Thanks
Good service, good product
Superb range, good website, prompt delivery but a bit pricey.
Very efficient service and a great.product
Very good customer service and support but let down by restricted delivery options - I would suggest to start providing the option to leave small delivery packages in a ‘safe place’. Also, the delivery company couldn’t deliver the parcel to local post office either. After many Unsuccessful delivery attempts I had to cancel the order.
CaterSpeed is rated 4.83 based on 569 reviews