CaterSpeed Reviews

of reviewers recommend CaterSpeed

Tell us how CaterSpeed made you happy
I never received my delivery, I still am yet to receive my refund, they use a cheap delivery company that don’t even try to deliver, I waited a week for it to be delivered before I cancelled the delivery as it’s meant to arrive “next day”
Thank you for your review of our courier company. As you know we use Parcel Force to make our deliveries as we regard them as a reputable company. As you will recall several attempts were made to deliver starting with the day after your order was placed, but because you ordered a bladed item, Parcel Force need to make the delivery in person and see ID. Parcel Force have been unable to deliver after all of the various attempts, the item will be returned to us and as soon as it is scanned into the warehouse, a refund will be issued automatically.
Product is not as described
Need to return the product back to the seller.
My item was damaged in the post and I don’t know how to return
Thank you for your review Jamil. Had you informed us that the item was damaged we would have course replaced it the very next day. Our contact details and instructions regarding returns are on the website, the order confirmation, the invoice and the delivery note enclosed with the goods.

For obvious reasons it is important that breakages are reported at the time of delivery, not weeks later.
CaterSpeed is rated 4.85 based on 425 reviews