CaterSpeed Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend CaterSpeed

Tell us how CaterSpeed made you happy

"Unbelievable! So efficient.....and cheap. Ordered on Tuesday p.m. Arrived on Thursday early a.m. Well done. Thank you! Cannot recommend you highly enough!"
"We ordered products from Caterspeed when one of the large catering supplies companies that we had used previously changed it's supplier for a particular product and delivered something different. The customer service from Caterspeed was fantastic, they were aware that the manufacturer of the particular item we purchased had changed the style and got in contact with the manufacturer on our behalf to see whether they had any of the old style available. When they found out that the traditional stock was still available, Caterspeed made sure that it was ring-fenced for us so that we could purchase it. I highly recommend this company as they really do put customers first!"
"Great Product received in a timely manner."
"Very good service"
"Items ordered arrived very fast and were exactly what I expected them to be. Perfect service. I'll be back."
"Excellent service 100%"
"Good customer service and very quick delivery."
"Very pleased with the product. Good value for money. Fast delivery."
"The product was exactly what I wanted and at the right price. I had asked for the company to let me know if it couldn't be delivered by a specified date but they never got back to me and the product arrived late. However it will be there to use for other occasions in the future s not totally wasted."
Thank you for your review.

I've checked the tracking on your order. It looks like you ordered at nighttime on the Wednesday, we despatched the following day and delivery was made on Friday morning. We despatch everything on a next working day basis.
"Excellent service and value for money, thank you Caterspeed"
"I had exceptional service when purchasing a chef’s knife as a present before Xmas I couldn’t have better help and am delighted with the quality"
"Great knives and speedy delivery;-)"
"Great product, delivered fast and very well packaged."
"Good quality product, and excellent service"
"Good fast delivery, and great item, will definitely use again."
"Excellent prompt service allied with a quality product. Many thanks. JD"
"Quick and efficient, would use again."
"Efficient service"
"Absolutely perfect"
"Fast service good quality catering equipment"
CaterSpeed is rated 4.85 based on 236 reviews