CaterSpeed Reviews

of reviewers recommend CaterSpeed
4.8
Based on 569 reviews

Tell us how CaterSpeed made you happy
Ordered an ice cream freezer. Mid-July for delivery 1st week August. Called to re-confirm. Didn't arrive until 20th September. I realise there are problems with world today so cant give them any more than average
Thank you for the review, but you didn't order the freezer from us (although it sounds like maybe you should have), you ordered a dishwasher basket which we delivered with a couple of days of order.
Very slow delivery
Thank you for your review, but you ordered in the afternoon of the 23rd and accepted delivery in the morning of the 24th.
Product OK but the description was somewhat lacking - need more dimensions
Thank you for your review. For the milk jug on your order, we show height, diameter, weight and capacity. I'm guessing you needed to know the size of the handle maybe? We'll get one measured and add that information to the website.
Delivered faster than advertised, which was great!! I’ve found quite a few of the bags only have one handle though which isn’t so great.
Tea towels not as thick as expected and don't dry dishes too well
The cutlery cup is not as good as I expected. Teaspoons alway get stuck at the little gap at the base
Parcelforce were very much at fault in not delivering my parcel the next day as promised. As a result I had to purchase 8 more ramekins as I needed them for a meal on Saturday. However there was a broken ramekin as only 5 of the 8 ramekins were bubble wrapped. Customer service was good in keeping me informed and in the speedy replacement of the broken item.
The product was exactly what I wanted and at the right price. I had asked for the company to let me know if it couldn't be delivered by a specified date but they never got back to me and the product arrived late. However it will be there to use for other occasions in the future s not totally wasted.
Thank you for your review. I've checked the tracking on your order. It looks like you ordered at nighttime on the Wednesday, we despatched the following day and delivery was made on Friday morning. We despatch everything on a next working day basis.
Opened box, lifted ern out, but didn't remove the bubble wrap,... so accepted it as it looked o.k, wrong....the ern had a dent in the side, SO UNWRAP EVERYTHING. EVEN THOUGH THE DELIVERY MAN WAS NOT IMPRESSED WITH THE WAIT.
Thank you for your review, but we didn't supply an urn / ern. We supplied plate covers and you told us how happy you were to receive them so speedily. I imagine that the urn must have bee supplied by another company that you ordered from around the same time?
You ask me to say What ?
We would be hoping for an honest review of the service that received. I can see that we delivered the less than 24 hours after your order was received and so in those circumstances most people taking the trouble to write a review would acknowledge that as a 5 star service.
Great product and service just wasn't keen on the postage cost
Thanks for the review Cheryl. £5.95 for a same day despatch of a tracked courier service is generally considered to be very good value. Our only other option would be to do as others sometimes do and add the courier cost to the product cost and pretend couriers are actually free.
i received the chairs in good time,
Thank you for your review. You ordered a large item of furniture at nighttime, we despatched it the following morning and delivered it the next day. It is difficult to imagine what one would have had to do to obtain a positive 4 or 5 star review.
CaterSpeed is rated 4.83 based on 569 reviews