Cashfloat.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cashfloat.co.uk
Read Cashfloat.co.uk Reviews

About Cashfloat.co.uk:

Cashfloat is an honest direct lender.

IMPORTANT! We do not charge any application fee, and will never ask you to pay an upfront fee for a loan!

When working with us to obtain loans online, we want you to have the confidence and security that you are dealing with, not only the most professional team, but a highly responsible one as well – A team that is motivated to help and support customers throughout the complete loan process.

Generally, when you’re happy with a company, you’d go back there again. That’s what makes us different – we try to stand you on your feet so you don’t need to come back again! So what can you do?

Well, if you’ve been as pleased with your Cashfloat experience as we were, why not leave us a review?

02037571933

Miss Ruby Lee
Cashfloat.co.uk 5 star review on 23rd August 2017
Mr Roderick Edwards
More Photos & Videos
To be honest: you called my work, my boss answered and knew that it was financially related. So you really put my job at risk, thus my livelihood and potentially the ability to pay the loan back. A really nasty tactic which is better suited to the stone-age, so if you REALLY want to help people who are in difficulty, don't bully them and try to embarrass them...
Thank you very much for taking from your time to post a review James. We are sorry that you felt embarrassed, even though we did not mention where we were calling from. When signing the the contract, it is clearly stated in clause 2.3 of the terms and conditions that you give us a right to try and contact you at work. Of course, this number was only attempted after we couldn't reach you on the other numbers you provided. We have since removed your work number but we advise all clients to call us before a problem occurs. At Cashfloat, our customers' confidentiality is our top priority, and we aim to protect it at all costs.
I have been in a difficult situation lately with personal issues. Daniel at cash float has treated me with the upmost kindness and has been sensitive towards my situation. His support enabled me to concentrate on these issues and pay my loan back quickly thanks to his guidance and support. Thank you
I wrote a poor review of this company as i thought i was getting ignored but my issue was solved with the help of mark which i would buy him a drink anytime very helpfull..and as getting a loan from this company i would recommend as it was fast and hassle free.very good and simple processing .i have recommened family and freinds to cashfloat as they help you out in very poor circumstances if in finacial difficultys ...thank you cashfloat team very helpfull and understanding
Very quick and professional service
Thanks Shelley. When helping our customers, we aim to provide a fast, efficient yet highly responsible service. It was a pleasure working with you.
It would have been a 2 star review as I have never had a problem on the odd occasion that I have used cashfloat always repaying the full amount on time (even early on occasions) .....however when I recently had a requirement to use their services again they seemed to introduce a rule about the number of loans you can apply for within a period of time. This was already contrary to the lending criteria applied during the course of the year. All in all they are really hit and miss ....AVOID AT ALL COSTS
Hi Mr Rees. Thanks for your review. As a responsible lender, we carry out fresh credit and affordability assessments on all applications, including those of returning customers. This is to make sure that our customers can afford to repay our loans in a sustainable manner. If you have been declined, it's because we truly believe that our loan is not the right solution for your current situation, despite that you may have had a loan with us before. This also means that you can re-apply and get approved, even though you have been declined in the past!
Quick decision and very affordable repayments.
Thank you for the review Joselito.
Fantastic precise quick efficient service everybody use.
Applied early in the morning. By the afternoon everything was sorted efficiently quickly. I was emailed through the whole process what was happening with my application. Not had better service from anybody even the mainstream lenders
Spoke to them about my application and found out the system issue that was preventing completion as I was a returning client.

Had a second call with them and they have not followed through on what was advised on the first call. Based on this I shall not be returning to them again.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy that we were able to talk to you over the phone and explain the situation but we're sorry to hear that you will not be returning to us again. The Cashfloat Team.
Excellent service when i needed a helping hand
Cashfloat.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 620 reviews