Cashfloat.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cashfloat.co.uk
Read Cashfloat.co.uk Reviews

About Cashfloat.co.uk:

Cashfloat is an honest direct lender.

IMPORTANT! We do not charge any application fee, and will never ask you to pay an upfront fee for a loan!

When working with us to obtain loans online, we want you to have the confidence and security that you are dealing with, not only the most professional team, but a highly responsible one as well – A team that is motivated to help and support customers throughout the complete loan process.

Generally, when you’re happy with a company, you’d go back there again. That’s what makes us different – we try to stand you on your feet so you don’t need to come back again! So what can you do?

Well, if you’ve been as pleased with your Cashfloat experience as we were, why not leave us a review?

02037571933

kelly.richard@cashfloat.co.uk

2a Highfield Avenue

Used service twice and excellent customer care and support
Thank so much. The online form was very simple to complete. The service was swift and painless. Regards
Thanks for your review!

We're glad you found our service quick and simple to use.

Feel free to reach out to us, should you need it again.

Have a great day,
The Cashfloat Team
Quick and easy, no hassle advance. Great service
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

All the best, The Cashfloat team.
Thank you so much. Everything was dealt with very effectively and great communication
Greatfully received
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to lending you a helping hand in the future, should you need it again. All the best, The Cashfloat team.
Extremely good and very happy.
Due to COVID my sons art exhibition was cancelled, at the last minute we received news it’s on again, but we needed extra equipment for his stand/area. Didn’t know where to turn but a friend recommended Cashfloat. Very easy user friendly website got cash in less than an hour, so thankful x
Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review.

We're really glad we could help you out on such short notice, and we hope that your son's exhibition went really well!

Stay healthy & stay safe
The Cashfloat Team.
Very good and reliable. Very kind staffs and helpful.
I am well cared of in my loans.
Checking and calling me reminding me of my payment. Much appreciated when emergency came out in my behalf it helps me find solutions by lending me quick..

All staffs are well trained and compassionate dealing with clients especially Ms Gem..

Thank you and I appreciate much your good service!

God bless always!!

Portia
Excellent services
Thanks for your 5-star review! We look forward to lending you a helping hand, should you need it again. Best regards, The Cashfloat Team.
friendly staffs and helpful
You're most welcome! We're glad we could help.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a rating!

The Cashfloat Team.
CashFloat is nice easy to reply for
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We appreciate it! We're glad you found our online loan service easy to apply for.

Wishing you all the best,
The Cashfloat team.
Settled loan early at a reduced price, would highly recommend
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're really happy you could pay off your loan early and save on interest.

We look forward to lending you a helping hand, should you ever need it again!

Wishing you all the best,
The Cashfloat Team.
Cashfloat are the best. Helped me out when I needed it most. Very grateful would highly recommend
Very helpful and I love their site. Very straightforward. Highly recommend.
As the new app so easy to use thank you for the friendly team ,
Who help me during my difficult time i definitely recommend this 😊
Friendly staff, very flexible payment.
Thanks for your 5 star review, Eric!

We look forward to lending you a helping hand in the future, should you ever need it again.

Have a lovely day,
The Cashfloat team.
This is brilliant. Great concept. Very convenient and fully transparent. A bit expensive, but great service.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review!

We're glad you think our product is 'brilliant', if a bit expensive. We've recently introduced Easy-start technology that can slash your loan APR by up to 50%, making our loans more affordable! We also allow all customers to repay as early as they want to save money on interest with no penalty fee.

We look forward to lending you a helping hand in the future,should you need it again.

All the best,
The Cashfloat team.
Thank you cash flow very quick and easy application very helpful staff no hassle
Thanks so much for taking a minute to write us a review! We really appreciate it!

We're glad you found our online loan service easy and hassle-free, and we hope to be able to help you again in the future, should you require.

Have a great day!
The Cashfloat Team.
This has been very helpful to me and my family thank you
Cashfloat.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 622 reviews