Cashfloat.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cashfloat.co.uk
Read Cashfloat.co.uk Reviews

About Cashfloat.co.uk:

We are an honest direct lender.

When working with us to obtain loans online, we want you to have the confidence and security that you are dealing with, not only the most professional team, but a highly responsible one as well – A team that is motivated to help and support customers throughout the complete loan process.

Generally, when you’re happy with a company, you’d go back there again. That’s what makes us different – we try to stand you on your feet so you don’t need to come back again! So what can you do?

Well, if you’ve been as pleased with your Cashfloat experience as we were, why not leave us a review?

02037571933

Miss Ruby Lee
Cashfloat.co.uk 5 star review on 23rd August 2017
Mr Roderick Edwards
More Photos & Videos
A fantastic service! Refreshing, esepcially when comparing others on the market- there is no comparison. I cannot thank you enough :) - Sean.
Hey Sean! Thanks so much for leaving us a 5 star review!

We're really glad you found our online loan service fantastic! We hope we'll be able to help you again, should you ever need it.

Have a lovely day!
The Cashfloat team.
I haven’t received my money despite being told yesterday it is in my account. I have tried calling you but have received no response.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the slight delays in funding over the Easter bank holiday. The money should be in your account already, but if you would still like to lodge a formal complaint, please email complaint.handling@cashfloat.co.uk. Happy Holidays! The Cashfloat Team.
Repaid my loan early and asked for another one and it got rejected.
Thanks for taking the time to review our product. As a responsible lender, we carry out fresh credit and affordability assessments on all incoming applications, including those of returning customers. The good news is, if you've been rejected before, you can always try again in a few weeks time! The Cashfloat Team.
Usually a very good service but on this occasion I tried applying on the Friday and the website wouldn't send a confirmation text to my phone so I couldn't complete the application. Then the money comes through late on Sunday afternoon instead of the 1 hour it would have normally taken on a Friday. Very frustrating and I needed it on the Friday
Dear Andrew, We are happy to hear that you usually receive a good service and apologise that you experienced this frustration due to technical difficulties. We do try our best to provide an efficient and smooth service.
After successful repayment of 2 loans, I applied for a further one.

After going through the online application process successfully, I received an email saying that they (Cashfloat) felt their loan was not suitable for my current needs. I struggle to understand what qualifies a lender to make a statement like that and what it is based on.

They continue to send me regular emails telling me what a great company they are!
Hi Jonathan. Thanks for your review. As a responsible lender, we carry out fresh credit and affordability assessments on all applications, including those of returning customers. This is to make sure that our customers can afford to repay our loans in a sustainable manner. If you have been declined, it's because we truly believe that our loan is not the right solution for your current situation, despite that you may have had a loan with us before. This also means that you can re-apply and get approved, even though you have been declined in the past!
Cashfloat.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 612 reviews