Cashfloat.co.uk Reviews

Based on 738 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Cashfloat.co.uk Reviews

About Cashfloat.co.uk:

Cashfloat is an honest direct lender.

IMPORTANT! We do not charge any application fee, and will never ask you to pay an upfront fee for a loan!

When working with us to obtain loans online, we want you to have the confidence and security that you are dealing with, not only the most professional team, but a highly responsible one as well – A team that is motivated to help and support customers throughout the complete loan process.

Generally, when you’re happy with a company, you’d go back there again. That’s what makes us different – we try to stand you on your feet so you don’t need to come back again! So what can you do?

Well, if you’ve been as pleased with your Cashfloat experience as we were, why not leave us a review?

02037571933

kelly.richard@cashfloat.co.uk

2a Highfield Avenue

Lifesaver! Thank you very much!
Excellent service easy to use online when I had to call them customer service was brilliant
Great quick service
Very easy and efficient to deal with
The staff were efficient and easy to talk to
Very quick and easy response Very helpful and friendly staff Very happy with repayment terms
Good service keep it up
Brilliant service would recommend it
Excellent service so helpful
thank you so much it was very easy and excellent
Advises quick loans but takes days
The money has been wired immediately on the same day! Brilliant service! But…… The interest is too much. Ripping off from the person that really need an emergency money. Need to pay in 6 months 66% more from principal. I don’t have choice when I took the loan. I decided paying it early 3 months but the amount is still high with 57% interest in total. I thought can save more if paying it quicker.
Great customer service and reliable.
When my first pay come up the date please thanks
Good quick and easy service too use
Easy to use and very helpful
Very pleased with this service but with one comment. They ask for your pay date and the direct debit payment comes out before the start of the business day. Most employers don't pay till the business day begins so if you are not ready to pay manually you can incur fees for late payment.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Just so you know, we will never charge a late payment fee if payment is made on the same day. Moreover, we're very flexible, so if you contact us in advance about wages going in later in the day, we're happy to arrange a later collection time. Thanks again for your feedback, it's much appreciated. All the best, The Cashfloat team.
So easy great app
I found this really fast an good too use it really helped me in a difficult time Thankyou #cashfloat
Really excellent and quick service.
Cashfloat.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 738 reviews