Cashfloat.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Cashfloat.co.uk

About Cashfloat.co.uk: We are an honest direct lender.
When working with us to obtain loans online, we want you to have the confidence and security that you are dealing with, not only the most professional team, but a highly responsible one as well – A team that is motivated to help and support customers throughout the complete loan process.

Generally, when you’re happy with a company, you’d go back there again. That’s what makes us different – we try to stand you on your feet so you don’t need to come back again! So what can you do?

Well, if you’ve been as pleased with your Cashfloat experience as we were, why not leave us a review?

02037571933

kelly.richard@cashfloat.co.uk

2a Highfield Avenue

Verified Buyer

Received an email and text stating that the funds will be in my account within 4 hours.
Thanks for taking the time to write a review! Due to technical difficulties over the weekend, there was a delay in money reaching our customers' accounts. We apologise for any inconvenience and all funds have now reached all our customers. We are looking forward to offering you a smooth process in the future, should you require. The Cashfloat Team.
Verified Buyer

Quick decision and fast service and reasonable charges, I have far from perfect credit and if I have a difficult month I fear getting behind on my bills so Cashfloat are a lifeline I really appreciate.
Thanks for your review! Our loans are designed to get you back on your feet until payday and we are glad that our product is serving the intended purpose for you. Always here to help, The Cashfloat Team.
Mrs S HARTLEY
Verified Buyer

I applied online which was quick and easy to do. Although the amount I initially requested was reduced I understand that as a new customer with not the best credit history in the world, trust has to be built. Interest rates are fair and will definitely be using you again.....thank you
Thank you very much for reviewing our service! We are happy to offer a simple and easy borrowing experience. As a responsible lender, we will only lend you what we think you can easily repay. We look forward to offering you a helping hand whenever you need it! The Cashfloat Team.

Efficient service
Mr S Henshaw
Verified Buyer

A great service and very professional from start to finish.
Thanks for your 5 star review! We try our very best to provide a 5 star service and make borrowing money online a safe but smooth process. Here to help - The Cashfloat Team.

Easy reliable confident
Verified Buyer

Good service with no hassle.
Mr J Hogg
Verified Buyer

Service and speed is beyond excellent. Very friendly staff. You will NOT be able to get a mortgage for at least 3 years after taking out a loan though
Thanks for your 5 star review! We are so happy that you enjoyed a speedy and friendly service. Just so you know, mortgage lenders each base their decisions on different criteria. Many will look at recent well paid credit, including repayments on short term loans, which can then be perceived as a good thing. We look forward to helping you out whenever you need. The Cashfloat Team.
Miss R Kapoor
Verified Buyer

Very quick and easy to get a loan and easy to fill in application
Verified Buyer

Excellent, professional service. Gave me a loan when no other would even though I am working full time on a decent salary. Thank you Cashfloat!
Thanks for your review! And you're welcome! We are so happy that we were able to help you out in your time of need. We look forward to being here for you, should you ever need us again. The Cashfloat Team.
Mr Y Usman
Verified Buyer

The cash was in my account in no time! The process was straight forward and very quick.

Easy site to use.
Questions straightforward and not confusing
Mr J Edwards
Verified Buyer

Quick easy hassle free application
Good online hub with easy access to account information and being able to pay off early with no fees is great
Thanks for your review! At Cashfloat, we like to give you full control of your loan. After all, it is your money! Looking forward to lending you a helping hand whenever you need it. The Cashfloat Team.
Verified Buyer

Very good customer service and you can rely in times of need a helping hand.
Verified Buyer

Spot on, can't fault the service.
Thanks for your 5 star review! We try our very best to provide a flawless service and we hope to be able to help as many people as possible to overcome a short term money problem. The Cashfloat Team.
M Nadine Thompson

Quick and relatively cheap
Mr L Phillips
Verified Buyer

quick,precise application process. Was always kept informed when payment was due prior to payment date. Would definately recommend to fami and friends
Mr K Pervize
Verified Buyer

Need cash in a flash cashfloat is there to help fantastic service
:) We are so glad that we were able to help you! We look forward to lending you a helping hand whenever you may need it! The Cashfloat Team.
M Jacqueline Amusa
Verified Buyer

The service was quick, simple and user friendly and I received very good customer service.
M Jacqueline Amusa
Verified Buyer

Thanks for your 5 star review! We have made applying for our quick loans a whole lot simpler with our improved application form. We are so pleased that you found the service good and friendly. Looking forward to helping you whenever you need. The Cashfloat Team.
Cashfloat.co.uk is rated 4.80 based on 275 reviews