Cashfloat.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Cashfloat.co.uk

About Cashfloat.co.uk: We are an honest direct lender.
When working with us to obtain loans online, we want you to have the confidence and security that you are dealing with, not only the most professional team, but a highly responsible one as well – A team that is motivated to help and support customers throughout the complete loan process.

Generally, when you’re happy with a company, you’d go back there again. That’s what makes us different – we try to stand you on your feet so you don’t need to come back again! So what can you do?

Well, if you’ve been as pleased with your Cashfloat experience as we were, why not leave us a review?

2a Highfield Avenue

Verified Buyer

Great service always prompt and professional. Really easy to use would certainly recommend and use again in the future. No hidden fees and easy to manage
Thanks for your lovely review. We are happy that we were able to lend you a helping hand when you needed it and we are pleased that you found the process smooth and hassle-free. The Cashfloat Team.
Mr S OHagan

Lifesaver!!!
Mr M Stevenson
Verified Buyer

The assessment was quick, the payment arrived sooner than I thought and it was easy to see my balance and make payments towards it.
Thanks for your 5 star review! We are glad to be able to make the process fast and easy for you. The Cashfloat Team.
Mr S Blyth
Verified Buyer

Understanding no fuss, easy to repay early. Process straightforward.
Thanks for your review, Mr Blyth. We're glad you found it easy to repay your loan early using our personal login area. Repaying your loan early means saving money on interest, and we love to help our customers save! We look forward to helping you when you need it! The Cashfloat Team.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, very quick decision.
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service highly recomended thank you Amanda white
M Vanessa Zimbler
Verified Buyer

It is now over 24 hours since my loan was accepted and the money is still not in my bank account.
Issue sorted swiftly once again very happy lady
Hi Vanessa. Thank you for your review. We did experience some technical difficulties over the weekend which have all been fixed. We are glad that we were able to solve the issue swiftly. We thank you for your patience and understanding. The Cashfloat Team.
Verified Buyer

Professional, efficient service.. delighted!

Quick efficient service

Prompt service
Verified Buyer

Easy to apply straightforward no hassle plain English staff excellent communication
Just simple no hassle
Thanks for your review! Our staff are always happy to help you and ensure a hassle-free experience. We look froward to lending you a helping hand when you next need it. The Cashfloat Team.

Just simple no hassle
Miss D Nelson
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and was polite and was good
Very good service
Verified Buyer

My card details changed and I forgot to update them. Instead of giving me time to update them and make payment on the due day I was hounded receiving a call to my work! I felt harassed by this company even though I paid on the due day. It was a simple misunderstanding and I was made to feel like I defaulted even though had not. AVOID
Thanks for your review. Our Terms and Conditions state that if a customer encounters difficulties before their repayment date, they should try and contact us. In the event that we are not contacted, we will try and contact you using the contact details that you submitted during the application process. As soon as you complained about calls to work, these were blocked by one of our negotiators. We are glad that you were able to make use of our online self service facility to pay off the loan quickly without further hassle. We apologise for any discomfort caused, The Cashfloat Team.
Mr A Raeburn
Verified Buyer

Excellent abd swift service. Would highly recommend.
Mr A Raeburn
Verified Buyer

Excellent abd swift service. Would highly recommend.
Verified Buyer

Really helpful, easy to use website and clear how you can pay earlier and pay online makes it more convenient
Thanks for your review! We have tried our best to make our self service area as user-friendly as possible to ensure maximum savings if you want to repay early. The Cashfloat Team.
Mrs M McLeod
Verified Buyer

Cash float make this process easy and give clear expectations. Best loan service around. Thank you
Mr S Blyth
Verified Buyer

Easy to navigate and the rates are fair.
Verified Buyer

Great service and nice to have full control throughout agreement
Thanks for your 5 star review! At Cashfloat, we hand you full control of your loan! We look forward to lending you a helping hand when you next need it! The Cashfloat Team.
Cashfloat.co.uk is rated 4.81 based on 249 reviews