Cashfloat.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cashfloat.co.uk
Read Cashfloat.co.uk Reviews

About Cashfloat.co.uk:

Cashfloat is an honest direct lender.

IMPORTANT! We do not charge any application fee, and will never ask you to pay an upfront fee for a loan!

When working with us to obtain loans online, we want you to have the confidence and security that you are dealing with, not only the most professional team, but a highly responsible one as well – A team that is motivated to help and support customers throughout the complete loan process.

Generally, when you’re happy with a company, you’d go back there again. That’s what makes us different – we try to stand you on your feet so you don’t need to come back again! So what can you do?

Well, if you’ve been as pleased with your Cashfloat experience as we were, why not leave us a review?

02037571933

kelly.richard@cashfloat.co.uk

2a Highfield Avenue

Really good service
Car Broke Down , Absolute Horror, cashfloat had me sorted within hours! fantastic service when I needed it MOST !
Thanks for taking the time to write a review, Mr Botha. We are so happy that we managed to help you out in your time of need! We hope your car is doing OK now! The Cashfloat Team.
It did exactly What it said on the tin - quick easy direct - no hidden processes or issues - authorised quickly and paid even quicker - professional service
Thanks for your great review! At Cashfloat, we try our best not to promise what we can't deliver! We're so happy that you found our quick and professional service useful. We look forward to lending you a helping hand in the future! The Cashfloat Team.
Excellent speedy service - would highly recommend.
Due to COVID my sons art exhibition was cancelled, at the last minute we received news it’s on again, but we needed extra equipment for his stand/area. Didn’t know where to turn but a friend recommended Cashfloat. Very easy user friendly website got cash in less than an hour, so thankful x
Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review.

We're really glad we could help you out on such short notice, and we hope that your son's exhibition went really well!

Stay healthy & stay safe
The Cashfloat Team.
Settled loan early at a reduced price, would highly recommend
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're really happy you could pay off your loan early and save on interest.

We look forward to lending you a helping hand, should you ever need it again!

Wishing you all the best,
The Cashfloat Team.
Fast service !! Although when you have been a client for a while the amount you are able to loan should be increased !!
Thanks for taking the time to review our online loan product! As a responsible lender abiding by strict FCA regulations, we carry out fresh checks on all new applications, including those of returning customers. Although this means that, in some cases, borrowing conditions will stay the same, it also means that with every new application submitted, they can get better. We hope that, should you need us again, we will be able to fulfill your needs to your satisfaction. Thanks for using Cashfloat!
Smooth, seamless service with excellent communications.
Found to offer better value than alternative suppliers and I would definitely use this service again.
Hi, thanks for taking the time to write a review! We're so happy that you found our process smooth and seamless. We look forward to lending you a helping hand again, should you need it! The Cashfloat team.
I wasn’t expecting the funds I requested to come through that quickly. It really helped me out of a bind.
Hi Mr Mohammed. Thanks for your review! It's so great to hear that we were able to help you out of your sticky situation. We look forward to getting you fast loans whenever you need them! The Cashfloat Team.
👍👏🏻👏🏻
Excellent service. Quick and easy application, where I was updated every step of the way from applying to funding. Have used a few times now and would use again if the situation arose.
Thanks for your five star review! We're happy to hear that you felt informed every step of the way. We look forward to helping you out again - if indeed the situation should arise! The Cashfloat Team.
great service
Excellent service. Attentive. Willing to help regard the situation.
Never any problems. Good customer service any time I query something
Thanks for your lovely review. We are always happy to help - whether it is with our cash loans or with any queries you might have, Thank you for choosing us! The Cashfloat Team.
straightforward process, good service!
Application was quick and easy and hassle free. Money was transferred into my within the stipulated time frame.
Thanks for your five star review! We are glad to hear that you experienced a quick and easy service! We try our best to get you your loan as fast as possible following approval! The Cashfloat Team.
They let me know that the amount I borrow was the right amount and the funds were credited to my account that day very helpful and no hassle thank youo
Cashfloat.co.uk 5 star review on 25th August 2017
Thanks for your great review! Our friendly agents are available to help you throughout the entire loan process. We look forward to lending you a helping hand in the future - The Cashfloat Team.
Cash float make this process easy and give clear expectations. Best loan service around. Thank you
Same day funding. Easy process
It approved me so quickly just ON time of my great need..excellent
Cashfloat.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 622 reviews