Cash Register Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cash Register Group
Read Cash Register Group Reviews

About Cash Register Group:

We are a specialist cash register company. We are the largest authorised Main Dealers for Casio, Olivetti, Sam4s and Sharp in the UK. We have worked with over 58,000 customers worldwide since 2003.

info@cashregistergroup.com

Unit 5 Bramery Business Park
Alstone Lane
Cheltenham
Glos
GL51 8HE

Tell us how Cash Register Group made you happy
Ordered cash register just before 3-30pm and was delivered the next day at 1-00pm very good cash register group amazing service will use you again
Very impressed with the response and service I received , could not fault in any way . Very quick service from buying the product to receiving it . Would highly recommend .
Louise has been so helpful ..great service
Excellent service.. quickly arrived.. needed to phone staff very helpful indeed, would highly recommended
Brilliant purchase
Ordered Olivetti Black till
Came the next day
Solid,Simple and Slick!
Excellent service rang on the morning and ordered and my machine was delivered the next day very polite and helpful lady on the phone thankyou very much
Ordered a cash register for a pub. CRG programmed it for us. Louise, who dealt with this, helped us from start to finish with anything we weren’t sure of! Would definitely recommend them!
Fab service, such helpful staff. Was unsure of some of the items I needed to order and they arranged a member of their team to call me back the same day to discuss. The lady I spoke to was so helpful and talked me through everything. Thank you
Great service thank you . Just took me a bit of time setting the shop name on the receipt as not very tech savvy.
Ordered a cash register a model down from the original one I looked at, reason for this it stated online 8 coins & 5 note compartments. Did live chat. That was actually a fault so mis-advertised. Need model up, so had to pay extra. Cash register received, wrong model again! 3rd time lucky got the right one.
Delivery fast and they keep you up to date only thing is that I had missing till roles only got half of what I orders
thanks taking the time to leave us a review. I know Louise is helping to resolve this for you.
Very helpful
Hi Bridge Community Centre in Liverpool has purchased this as a second till, its great value for money, great for my volunteers to be able to use the till for the first time, its easy to use and functional to what we need, thanks for a great purchase./
Prompt delivery and very happy with cash register
Quick and easy transition ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Does exactly what it says on the tin.
Could not fault the service from Cash Register Group. They quickly and fully understood our requirements and suggested a cost effective product that suited our needs perfectly. Ordering process was simple as was process for providing information for programming. All arrived on time, in good condition and programmed exactly as we required. Woul not hesitate to use them again.
Great little cash register follow instructions you should have no issues
We have brought a number of till.Alway been good to deal with.
Fast delivery. good service