Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Cleaner arrived in timely manner carpets looked amazing, however I didn’t get the fresh clean smell I expected!
The cleaning results were fine but the citrus odor was so strong after the cleaning that our entire family was complaining. Unfortunately, it was bothersome enough that we will not be using them again.
Didn’t get all stains out, but overall pretty good job.
Done a good job carpets cleaned Lovely . leather settees come up a treat Will use again
Unfortunately was unable to be on-time and did not get out two stains from red wine. Fast and courteous. I wish there was more attention to removing the red wine stains.
Alvin did a great job on my carpets and sofa! Slightly dissapointed that I had to pay for parking but wasn't told about this on booking the job.
Quick, efficient and but technician turned up 20 minutes late!
Hello Aaron, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. After investigating the delay, our late arrival was from events outside of our technician's control but we truly appreciate your patience on the day. We hope to serve you again soon.
The carpet cleaner was very curtious, as I had a very hard job. I would like to give them a 5-star review but the work might of come out better if they would have used more " elbow grease". Hard work can really pay off, customer service is important, results are the bottom line.
Hello Mrs Tracy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear our service did not meet your expectations. We would love to discuss this further. Could you please contact us on resolve@carpetbright.uk.com. Many thanks, Carpet Bright UK
Good job and very prompt but way too costly for one bedroom.
Thank you for your feedback May. As explained on your initial telephone conversation with our customer care team, we have a minimum call-out fee. Thank you again for your custom.
All though Carpet Bright UK offer a fantastic service and the techncians are very experianced, they are quite pricey. I would like to use them more often but they are alittle too expensive to do so.
Hello Ricky, thank you for your honest review. We price all cleaning work on on the size of the customers rooms and always provide an upfront cost. Although we might not be the cheapest, our price reflects our thorough cleaning process. As you can see from our other customer reviews, we're fully committed in offering the best possible customer experience. We hope serve you again soon.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.95 based on 16,559 reviews