Carpet Bright UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carpet Bright UK
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Carpet Bright UK Reviews

About Carpet Bright UK:

Carpet Bright UK are an award-winning carpet cleaning company with over 20,000 positive customer reviews. We've recently been voted #1 Carpet Cleaners in London, Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.

info@carpetbright.uk.com

Tell us how Carpet Bright UK made you happy
Just had carpets cleaned by Carpet Bright UK absolutely delighted, very professional would gladly recommend them to anyone will certainly use them again thank you once again.
The carpet cleaner was very professional. Was disappointed after it had dried out, could not tell it had been cleaned.
Cleaning was to a good standard, however, was 3 hours late for appointment and only advised me after I had contacted the office that they would be late.
Carpet looks much better. Customer service was excellent!
The tech was very professional. Answered all my questions. However no reflection the tech but I feel carpets would get a little bit more cleaner if some kind of shampoo was used. Good price
The gentleman that came out was very nice and professional. The carpet cleaning, however, was not as I expected. It more costly than i thought.
I heard Carpet Bright UK was expensive but worth the money. My carpets look like some one just vaccuumed. Most of the spots are still present. Technician was very friendly.
Displeased with my overal clean to my carpets. I was told that when the carpet dried the high traffic areas would be 50% lighter.
I've had carpets and upholstery cleaned and while the carpet cleaning worked out pretty well, the sofa and loveseat did not come up great.
Very nice man and very helpful but now the carpets are dry bit disappointed with some of the results.
The carpet cleaner did an average job but satisfactory results for my landlord.
Overall pleased with the clean but a little disappointed in the high traffic areas.
We probably not hire them again as stains resurfaced after 3 weeks of the clean. The employees were all very nice.
The office (Kirsty) is very proficient, the time keeping good, but the overall results of the work disappointing.
Booking the job was very easy and Natasha was very helpful. The stain that we paid to remove is still showing after 2 cleans. :(
Hello Mrs Phelps, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Although we boast some of the most experienced carpet cleaning technicians in this industry, unfortunately, stain removal is not a guaranteed service. If you would like to discuss this further, I have sent you an email with my contact details.
Good job done. Just was more expensive than I thought
This is the first time we've had our carpets cleaned since buying the house 3 years ago. The carpets look good (so far). I wasn't impressed with 2 things: that the technician walked on my freshly cleaned carpets, which were still damp, without shoe covers; it appears that he emptied the vacuum in our outside bin (maybe that's standard); and after he finished, he used our fridge to refill his cup. Had he asked my permission, I'd likely have said "yes" but I think I deserve the respect of him asking.
The tech reached out asking if he could come a couple of hours early because his other jobs finished fast. I agreed and scrambled to get ready. He was very polite and friendly and seemed to do a good job but I noticed the carpet seemed saturated after the clean.
Does the job well and honored the right price. But the tech was completely disinterested and rude. Arrived late, and when asked how long the cleaning would take, he just responded saying "I have no idea" with no further explanation. He seemed to hate his job and just didn't want to be there. His attitude made me real nervous about the work, but he ended up doing a good job overall.
Happy with Customer Service. But many stains remained.
Hello Mariusz, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry we weren't able to remove all of your stains. Although we operate industrial steam cleaning machines, stain removal is not a guaranteed service. We hope to serve you again in the future.
Carpet Bright UK is rated 4.96 based on 17,157 reviews