Cardyard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cardyard
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

info@cardyard.co.uk

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
Really amazing value and service. I hit a bit of a snag with one of the 6 amazon.com gift certificates I bought and Lea was so incredibly responsive and helpful that it was an overall incredible experience. Highly recommend and look forward to using again!
Thankyou for this wonderful review Renata! It's great to hear that Lea helped you sort out the snag. Your recommendation really means a lot to us! Thankyou for choosing Cardyard and we look forward to seeing you again too!
Katie
Cardyard is an excellent site for cheap gift cards, I use this site all the time and have never had any issues! Keep up the good work!
Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave this lovely review Primal!
It's great to hear that you find us an excellent site! Thankyou for choosing to use Cardyard and we hope to see you again soon :)
Katie
Only found the site today and wanted to test the waters. Reviews seems fine on this site and took the gamble with some purchases. Probably took about 5-10 minutes for the email with the code to come through after payment was made. Bought £300 worth of Google Play card and all redeemed successfully.

Hopefully I won't run into the same problem that a previous reviewer had in the future.
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave this review Henry!
Thankyou for choosing to use Cardyard and we hope to see you again in the future :)
Great customer service
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave this review, it really means a lot to us that you find our customer service great
Thankyou for choosing Cardyard :)
Katie
Quick easy and hassle free, I have both bought and sold and not had any issues
Hi Ian,
Thankyou so much for this lovely review. It's great to hear you find us quick, easy and hassle free!
We hope to see you again soon at Cardyard
We got a Bonus from work, paid in Marks & Spencers Voucher :-(
No good to me, I don't shop at or like Marks & Spencer's stuff.
Looked on the internet and found CardYard, BRILLIANT :-)
Sold all my M&S Vouchers for Credit and bought Amazon & CEX Vouchers, really useful.
Turned unwanted Vouchers into Vouchers that were really useful for me.
Thanks CardYard. :-)
Hi Lee, thanks for leaving a review. Im really pleased to hear you sold your unwanted vouchers for credit and were able to use it on vouchers for what you wanted 😊
Great site, have used for both buying and selling, definitely a fault free process.
Hi Paul, thank you for leaving a review. It's great to hear from someone who both buys and sells.
have sold 2 e cards im a first time seller recieved my money a day early! great site will be using again
Hi Frances, thanks for leaving a review. We look forward to working with you in the future.
To date, I have been impressed with the speed with which I have received my gift cards. Decent discounts, too!
Hi Neil, thanks for leaving a review. Its great to hear you have been impressed with Cardyard.
Hey,

I have now used Cardyard for almost 2 months selling multiple gift cards. More than £ 1500 sold. What they promise is what you will get. I have never been disappointed from their service or delay for payment straight to my account. Just waiting now as valuable provider to get faster payment.

Many Thanks
Laurent
Hi Laurent, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We look forward to continue working with you.
I have been buying for several years now and find the prices and rapid delivery of vouchers most attractive.

May you go from strength-to-strength.
Hi Anthony, thank you for leaving a great review and your continued custom here at Cardyard.
This is a great website for people to trade unused gift card. Absolutely love it. The only problem is keeps rejecting my payment, so I can't purchase more. high recommend
Thank you for leaving a review and for recommending us. I can see we spoke with you and explained why the purchase didn't go through.
Absolutely awesome 😎
Thank you for leaving a review Lesley.
This is an incredible site and I have saved so much money buying gift cards from cardyard highly recommend easy transaction and customer service very good I will continue to use this site and I would recommend you all do too.
Thank you for leaving a review and recommending us Lorraine. It's fantastic to hear you have saved lots of money through the gift cards.
I bought a £5 Body Shop e-gift voucher,for £4.50 as I were wanting to buy something off the Body Shop's website, so it came in handy - great as there are discounted gift cards on here too., some are for the suparmarkets sometimes, as well, which is great to get a discount of your groceries too.
Hi Yvonne, thanks for leaving a review. It's great to hear you saved money on your purchase at the Body Shop.
Very. Quick and great service
Customer service is great
Even if transaction code fails quick resolve
Been using for two years very 😆
Thankyou for the lovely review Timothy
It's wonderful to hear that you find us very quick and our customer service great
Thankyou for using Cardyard and we look forward to seeing you again soon
Katie
Best Marketplace in whole world to get rid of ur unwanted/unused Giftcard at reasonable rate.
Also, As a buyer good saving of online shopping with discounted vouchers.

Very convenient Interface too
Thankyou so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this lovely review. It's wonderful to hear that you find us the best Marketplace in the world for gift cards and find our interface convenient
We look forward to seeing you again at Cardyard
Katie
Prompt, good value, happy to wait until not infrequent availability of £20 Book Tokens.
Thankyou so much for this lovely review. It's great to hear that you find us prompt and good value :)
Thankyou for choosing Cardyard
Katie
Great service and cards options
Quick to buy and also great service if a problem hits
Thankyou for taking the time to leave this review. It's brilliant to hear that you find our service fast and our customer service team helpful
We hope to see you back at Cardyard soon :)
Katie
I Had 4 ITunes gift cards to sell. I was a bit sceptical at first so I just tried selling one initially. They all went through fine and I am very happy with the result. Excellent website. 5 Stars!
Thankyou for this lovely review! We are so happy to hear that you find our website excellent
Thankyou for using Cardyard :)
Cardyard is rated 4.76 based on 1,168 reviews