Cardyard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cardyard
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Cardyard Reviews

info@cardyard.co.uk

Tell us how Cardyard made you happy
Great customer service
Thankyou for taking the time out of your day to leave this review, it really means a lot to us that you find our customer service great
Thankyou for choosing Cardyard :)
Hey,

I have now used Cardyard for almost 2 months selling multiple gift cards. More than £ 1500 sold. What they promise is what you will get. I have never been disappointed from their service or delay for payment straight to my account. Just waiting now as valuable provider to get faster payment.

Many Thanks
Laurent
Hi Laurent, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We look forward to continue working with you.
...........
Thanks for your edited review, we really appreciate it.
Best wishes, Mike
Purchased a GAP e-gift card that I could not use online, it did state on the website use gift cards in store only but did not state e-gift cards so lost £21.25 ... I think CARDYARD need to differentiate between gift & e-gift cards ... not happy 😡
We offered you a resolution, but you still left this review. You then called us to explain that, whereas it may be obvious to us that an egift card is the same as a gift card, it won't be to everybody. However, you offered no collaboration and want to publish your frustration. You haven't lost £21.25. We've added a sentence to say GAP egifts and gift cards have the same restriction, though the information pop-up on listed e-gifts already makes this clear. We understand not everybody will click on the pop up.
I'm a big fan of M&S so the vouchers I buy help my cost of shopping whilst being able to distribute food and wine to local charities.
I really like your website
Thankyou for leaving a review Anthony! I'm happy to hear you find our M&S Gift Cards useful and are using them to help such a wonderful cause
We hope to see you again soon
Katie
Buying gift codes off the internet is a little daunting as there’s little assurance that what you are buying is genuine and not a scam
I’ve used cardyard for well over a year and have found them to be thoroughly trustworthy; one issue out of more than fifty purchases, and that was dealt with very quickly and efficiently.

I have no reservation in thoroughly recommending this service; why wouldn’t you save x% when buying from well recognised brands - it’s a no brainer!!
Thankyou for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review Bruce! It is so great to hear that you find us fast, efficient and trustworthy as those are three things Cardyard aims to achieve and your recommendation means so much to us
We look forward to seeing you back at Cardyard
Katie
Very quick and simple process. Received online card details within minutes and all cards were valid and as described.

Recommended safe seller of 2nd hand gift cards.
Thankyou for taking time out of your day to leave us a review! It's great to hear that you found our process quick and effective :) We look forward to seeing you back at Cardyard soon
Katie
Perfect quick easy transaction I paid £42.50 for a £50 Xbox gift card I would recommend definitely
Thankyou for the lovely review. I'm glad you found buying with us easy and we hope to see you back at Cardyard soon
Katie
Very good business, frequently updated offers, sometimes you have to be quick with popular stores, but you can set notifications. Happy to recommend, just check length of gift cards and if online / in store, if you have particular preference.
Thankyou for such a lovely review Tony, your recommendation means a lot to us and it's great to hear that you have found our notification system useful, we look forward to seeing you back at Cardyard
Katie
I have used CardYard for many years now - great site and great customer service :)
Thankyou for taking time to leave us a review Paul, it's always a pleasure to see you at Cardyard and I look forward to seeing you again soon :)
Katie
Been using Cardyard for about 3 yrs - some great deals and when you buy the e gift vouchers they are sent really fast - never had a problem and this is a great way of getting discounted gift cards - sorry but i can't recommend as I would rather as few people as possible use this site apart from me!!
Thankyou so much for taking time out of your day to write such a lovely review Ian! It's great to hear that you find our service fast and enjoy using Cardyard
Can't wait to hear from you again
Katie
I’ve been buying mostly but have also sold a number of cards and I’ve found the service excellent on all occasions. Where I’ve needed to contact the team, all queries have been answered very fast if not within minutes. Keep up the excellent work!
Thankyou for such a wonderful review Simon! It means a lot to us that you found the service excellent and we look forward to seeing you again soon
Katie
I won a £25 Netflix gift card that I didn't want, and decided to try to sell it. I was quite worried about using Cardyard, because of what happened to Zeek a while ago, but decided to try to sell it anyway. I have to say, I am very pleased with how the transaction went. My gift card sold in a couple of hours, and payment arrived as expected. The 14 day 'quarantine' period was a bit annoying (it was an e-giftcard), but I totally understand why they do it, and I didn't really mind very much. I decided to cash out as Cardyard credit, and buy a couple of Amazon vouchers with it. The purchase all went very smoothly, and I received the codes in about 10 minutes. Will almost certainly use again, and would recommend to others. Thanks!
Hi Harry, thanks for leaving a review. I am pleased to hear you sold your unwanted Netflix gift card and instead got Amazon vouchers. Our 14 day quarantine period is in place to protect both buyers & sellers so it is good for people to understand why it is in place. We look forward to you using our service again in the future. Demi
When you are making a financial transaction, what is the most important consideration? For me it is that you must be able to trust whoever you dealing with. I started by buying one gift card and after realising that i was buying from a business that acted fairly and efficiently I now use a whole range of cards for shopping. I do this because I consider Cardyard to be 100% trustworthy and I have recommended them to family and friends.
Hi Anthony, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I understand where you are coming from with trust in a financial transaction and Im really pleased that you trust Cardyard and continue to use our service. Thanks for recommending us. Demi
I was promised time and time again that i would have the money in my bank by Monday they even stated that on trust pilot, the live chat is just pointless after you've sent them in its now the promised day "Monday" and 10am and still nothing, they even said on live chat on Friday that they will email me to show my landlord that i will have the money on moday to pay him, now he's coming to pick up the arears and ive got nothing to give him unless by some chance its in within the hour, i would have been happy giving 5stars if they stuck to the promise and truly believe them, now ive got PTSD after serving 10 years in Iraq and Afghanistan and I'm still fighting my demons and trying my hardest fir my family especially my 4yo daughter but i must admit this has been more stressful them most days in service,my house is on the line here and i need a miracle. I sent a live chat message at 730 this morning and got a message back auto reply saying no one was available expect a reply in an hour but this is 3 hours down now and still nothing, i even had to wait 5days if I'm not mistaken for a reply last time but before i sent them it was minuets
Hello David, we have corresponded a lot, both by email, chat and you phoned us. You were paid on the day promised. I understand you have other issues which are nothing to do with Cardyard, and I hope you are able to resolve them.
Best wishes, Mike
Would not use again
I can see there was a slight hiccup when you submitted your card, but we did correspond a lot to put things right. We paid you the money you were owed when promised. I'm sorry to hear you won't be using us again. Best wishes, Mike
I have both bought and sold gift cards on Cardyard's platform for the past 2 years on a regular basis. Absolutely amazing service. Great customer assistance support, quick replies. I whole heartedly will recommemd anyone to use Cardyard's service 👌
Hi Arif, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review and for recommending us. We look forward to speaking to you again soon. Thanks, Demi
I’ve been using Cardyard for almost 10months to sell unwanted gift cards and every time I get my payment on time. And very good customer service too
Hi there, thank you for leaving a review. I'm pleased to hear you continue to make use of our service and found our customer service good. I will be sure to let the team know. Thanks, Demi
Sold 2 e cards now and 1 more to be sold, they selling speed is from another planet..... very fast. However for seller to wait for 2 weeks is just crazy, if they waited 1 week yes but 2 weeks for someone yo receive money when they already get like 25 to 50 less then their gift card value is just not fair.
Hi there, thanks for leaving a review. I can see you listed 2 x Ikea gift cards on separate exchanges however you only ever sent 1 of the gift cards and have since cancelled the second sale. We do not take 25-50% and feel our service is fair and is a great way for people to make cash from unwanted gift cards.
scam , use code
Hi Ta, I've looked into your account and can see that we did not accept your codes as we are waiting for a copy of your egift certificates. Your codes have not been accepted by us so I don't understand your comment.
Regards, Mike