Car Analytics Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Car Analytics

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Excellent service quick and easy to use thank you"
"I' was very pleased with the information on a vehicle the information was correct."
"Great help when interested in a new car, would highly recommend and wi use again!"
"Very good & quick report as per amount you paid"
"An in depth and thorough report that gives you the details you need before purchasing and peace of mind before handing over the cash"
"Gave me exactly the information I needed when buying a new car, clear accurate and best of all well priced."
"The information was well documented to give clear evidence of car history up to time of sale"
"Very fast and accurate car report worth every penny."
"very quick and informative"
"Great source of invaluable and correct information on your next used car. Will use this site again. Thank you very much."
"The Report was very QUICK AND A GOOD SERVICE 10/10 Thank you"
"Quick and easy to use"
"The sevice was prompt and comprehensive. I received more information in th HIP report than expected. Very happy and satisfied."
"Great service and at the right price! Really fast process and gave me just the right amount of information. I would recommend Caranalytics anytim!"
"I found this website very useful for carrying out a basic check on a car when buying from a dealer for information on number of owners and MOT history including advisories ect. But I would recommend carrying out a full check if buying from a private sale."
"It is an amazing service saved me not to buy a finance car saved my thousand pounds thank u very much for being with us"
"Easy to use, with quick information."
"Brilliant, simple and accurate information."
"Instant report with the information that prevented me from buying a LEMON!"
"Page easy to navigate and it also gave a comprehensive and thorough history about the car I was enquiring about."
Car Analytics is rated 4.74 based on 1,097 reviews