Car Analytics Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Car Analytics Reviews

About Car Analytics:

Free Vehicle Check - UK's Most Comprehensive Check

Get an instant report online ✔️ Free Initial Report ✔️ 30K Data Guarantee ✔️ Rated Excellent. Check if the vehicle is on finance, damaged or stolen.

Enquiries@caranalytics.co.uk

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy
quick and easy
Took a little while for it to come through but contained all the information I needed for a dirt cheap price!
I thought it was very quick and comprehensive. I would have liked an option to request specific details for add on price but otherwise it was great
Good service. Thank you
Very impressed with the depth of checks available, especially on a car that is 37 years old. This site has given me hope that my old car is still alive and I can hopefully find her.
Very good for when you are buying a new car
I found the report very useful in making up my mind in purchasing the car
As I only purchased the basic vehicle checks it gave me some information which was helpful.As vehicle is registered in N.I the MOT status is different as the test is first carried out at 4year old instead of 3 which produced the vehicle as being over a year with no MOT.Overall though a good app and worth purchase.
A very useful tool when car shopping, the only thing is that other sites will show more detail for the same cost.
Good basic information with cheaper package.
Very good site, cheap to do the basic check. Unfortunately does not cover everything it appears to do by upgrading, but still useul.
Really useful information when checking for a new car for my daughter. Found the recommendation for dealer process particularly helpful
In depth an thorough history check of vehicle. Received the history check via email within.minutes.
Was great needed to check a car I was buying and it helped me out
Great service. Quick and comprehensive information given. Competitively priced. Highly recommended.
Love this
Gives me the information i need
However when looking at the mot details the adviseries for vehicles that failed mot
For the year before, the adviseries are still on the forms for the current mot that passed?
how do we know if the work was done it deos'nt tell us
But still love the site
It was thorough
It was very helpful to learn more about car we were thinking of buying.
Best value car check, more info than others that charge more.
Very easy user friendly history check,will recommend.
Thanks