Car Analytics Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Car Analytics

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"I waas very pleased at how easy it was to get a printout concerning the histor of my car. The fact that it was free drew me to the site, the next stage was under £2, and was most informative. I could not upgrade to the superior search, except by paying for the previous stage as well as the superior stage, there seemed to be no way of achieving the promised discount if you had already [ayed for the previous stage. The main point about Caranalytics is that it is quick, cheap and accurate. Thank you!"
"Quick and exactly what I was looking for"
"Fast and easy to use, reasonably priced."
"Would like a better registered keeper history( a more detailed one)! Thank you"
"The service is efficient and gives a good amount of information. I like how it tells you how much the car would cost through the year so you have a rough idea"
"Easy to use and a very quick response to my request - they were also able to follow up quickly on my additional question"
"Super quick but only shows basic details unless pay twice. Little unfair. Should say really. I paid an didnt show the hpi which was all I needed however had to pay again if needed."
"Got all the basic info i needed apart from the V5 count which was due to no fault of theirs. Will be using again"
"Provides useful information that can be used when negotiating the purchase of a car. Highlights many red flags"
"I was expecting info on wether car was stolen or had any cat a b c d etc notifications with basic check , apart from that web site was very well laid out"
"Very good going to use again"
"Very quick and easy service. Also very informative."
"Information was there what we needed and it wasn't too pricey at all thanks"
"Quick and easy with reliable info."
"What a simple process, gave me peace of mind and the price was right!"
"It’s easy to check out vehicles throughout history good And bad bitter truth but if makes it right time before you buy any vehicles good price know hidden impact"
"Helpful. We bought a really dodgy car.failed private inspection . Surprisingly managed to get money back from dealer. Wanted to know if returned car resold. Also realised from your report very recent resale. Happy with service"
"Fast and informative. Would be great to have cleared info on charges at top of page rather than at bottom. Would use again."
"My one disappointment was I expected names of the previous owners as well as the ownership took place. I expect that’s down to GDPR otherwise a great service 👍🏽"
Car Analytics is rated 4.74 based on 1,109 reviews