Car Analytics Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Car Analytics Reviews

About Car Analytics:

Free Vehicle Check - UK's Most Comprehensive Check

Get an instant report online ✔️ Free Initial Report ✔️ 30K Data Guarantee ✔️ Rated Excellent. Check if the vehicle is on finance, damaged or stolen.

Enquiries@caranalytics.co.uk

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy
I have finally bought a car with the help from the car analytics website. They gave me all the information that i needed to know about all the cars that i was enquiring about. very good website and will be telling family and friends to use it too. Very helpful. Thank you
Posted 1 hour ago
Used regularly found the information very useful and helpful at a great price when planning to purchase my next vehicle
The check was very easy to do and the information provided was invaluable. I will definitely use this again when I buy my next car.
Fantastic site , really helpful in many ways and keeps us the customer safe , would 100 per cent recommend Caranalytics over any other.
I was looking for a newer car, found one I likes but advertised as cat n, but was suspicious so used car analytics, and found the car was cat s which is far worse as regards to accident damage so your check saved me thousands of pounds thank you
Thank you Car Analytics, you saved me from purchasing a damaged vehicle. Will definitely use again.
Fantastic rapid service.
Good speedy service 👍
I thought the review was informative as well as relevant
I appreciate that you can offer a comprehensive look at a car's history, with your free option being a great basic service. Your small fee means that i wasn't hesitant to pay for a basic check, as i know it could have saved me a headache i nthe long run.
Excellent report which gave me all the information that I needed. Well recommended!
I use this site all the time you need to know these things when buying a car there are so many fraudsters about today
I found this site quite helpful and very quick, it’s a must have tool to have, but for me who wants to get in to a bit of trading on the side it will get quite expensive in the long run for a full report every time, other than that I think it’s very good.
I wanted to check a car before buying it and this Car Analytics was just perfect for my needs
Very clear
Superb site. A must have for all car dealers and buyers
First time I had used the site and it was absolutely brilliant. Comprehensive information at the touch of a button. Highly recommended
Very easy and quick way to check the history of a car and to check any vital information you may need to know, would recommend to anyone looking at purchasing a new car!
Great service. I bought a car that just had Its plates changed back from private and other sites struggled to provide any info. Everything I needed to buy the car with confidence was detailed on this report. Would definitely use again!
Easy to use and understand and gives peace of mind while searching online for used cars.
Car Analytics is rated 4.76 based on 2,507 reviews