Car Analytics Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Car Analytics

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Unlike most basic car checks available on the market today sadly Caranalytics don’t include a condition report I have used MyCarChrck in the past and for £1-99 this is included"
"Useful tool, informed me when buying a car unseen"
"Needs updating quicker"
"I found the site through a google search and found it easy to use and very informative on information that had been difficult to find out on a car"
"Report very basic but value for money."
"Just needed more info on finance left to pay"
"It would have been good to have more information about the car. Minimum if it was written off or not"
"I needed to pay for extra services, but did not, to my cost"
"It was quick to use and very simple to understand."
"I just got the basic report was expecting the basic critical info which wasn't in there unfortunately.. good content on site overall.. just needs to be more clear on what each report gives!"
"Excellent service with all the details you needed. Only thing missing is the Name of the current owner/keeper of the vehicle. The vehicle I checked came up as perfect but the logbook I was presented had a different name to the person selling the vehicle. Maybe add the name and date of last change of keeper as part of the report. Because of this report and discrepancy of the owner I didn't buy the car."
"It is easy to use and payment goes from your account fast however The 1.99 check doesn't give much more information than the free service when most people want to see if a car has been written of or stolen. In the 1.99 option stolen and written off is not what they show so its a waste of money"
"I only wanted one piece of information bit found it quite hard to know which level report I would need to get it. I went for basic and found little on it that I couldn't have found for free elsewhere. I would have liked the option to pay the difference and upgrade rather than having to start from scratch and pay more than once."
"Instant results which was brilliant however I did find that in my basic search there was no mileage discrepancies showed green and when I upgraded it alerted that there may be a discrepancy and turned amber. I also received an email providing a promo code to apply at checkout for the upgraded report but when you pay by PayPal it automatically goes through and doesn’t give you the option to put in the promo code so I missed out there and paid more than expected. The information provided was super fast and a great layout but I did expencience a few hiccups as mentioned."
"Very quick easy to use service, extremely helpful when buying a second hand car but needs clearer information about what you get for your money, I didn't realise the essential would cost more. As 'essential' suggests that is the detail you are paying for and want. The middle tier servive was completely irrelevant to me and provided no more useful information than the basic search."
"Very useful information, quick and easy to use. Gave me the information I was looking for."
"Was expecting more detail, not be told I needed to pay more!"
"some problems , links was’t working but support resolve issue"
"Nice information reliable source it help people finding a nice and cheap car. Thank you so much.."
"I paid car analytics for a full report and I basically got nothing in return their report even said there had been only 2 owners which I know cannot be true, I feel totally ripped off"
Car Analytics is rated 4.74 based on 1,109 reviews