Car Analytics Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Car Analytics

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Opted for basic check as wanted to check if any record of accidents. Didn't realise I would need to pay more for this info. A lot of info I did get was already free to public. Felt a bit misled to be honest."
"We pay £1.99 and we don’t exactly get a lot of information"
"Did not tell me anything I did not already know"
"Paid £1.99 for information I already had free access to (MOT / Tax) on government sites. I was expecting to see if the vehicle still had finance on it... This is included in the £9.99 upgrade. Not clear on the website."
"Paid for what I thought was a full report, however didnt give any detail of HPI or status of stolen or not ..... detail was good just not what I thought a full report would be"
"Paid extra for the basic service which I thought would tell me if the car had been written off etc. It didn’t. I simply paid for information that is readily available for free from other sites. Won’t be using again."
"Telling me a 5:0 v8 supercharged F Type Jaguar is £145 a year to tax ? Really ? So if they know the car reg & horsepower and can’t get the tax right what else can you trust ? I have emailed them twice. No Response ?"
"Doesn't show claims history of previous owners. Most of the data appears to be readily available on the web for free. Hasn't really told me much that I don't already know."
"Sorry...pretty poor report. did not tell me much"
"Didn’t load and won’t let me open the link in the email"
"The basic check includes things like not history which is available for free anyway but excludes whether the vehicle has been written off, which was the only thing I really wanted"
"You can get the basic check details for free in a few clicks so poor value for £2. Should provide a sample before you buy to know what's included maybe? Format is good and clear so maybe the full check is worth while."
Car Analytics is rated 4.74 based on 1,109 reviews