Car Analytics Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Car Analytics Reviews

About Car Analytics:

Free Vehicle Check - UK's Most Comprehensive Check

Get an instant report online ✔️ Free Initial Report ✔️ 30K Data Guarantee ✔️ Rated Excellent. Check if the vehicle is on finance, damaged or stolen.

Enquiries@caranalytics.co.uk

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy
During my search for a recent quite new, upmarket BMW, I used caranalytics three times on different vehicles to carry out history and finance checks, as I was spending quite a lot of money.
In fairness, their information enabled me to reject two of the vehicles, but the third one was exactly what I wanted, but their report said there was finance outstanding. On checking, this turned out to be completely incorrect and there was no outstanding finance at all.
In addition, I later found out that there were important errors on all three reports, such as incorrect number of seats, e.g. total seats 5, when there were in fact 7.
So, in conclusion, I found their information unreliable and when I printed out the reports, you needed a magnifying glass to read the minute print , plus none of the document layout boxes lined up correctly making it very difficult to understand the information.
On contacting customer services, I was promised a refund and told they were 'Working On' a solution to print out their reports in pdf format, however repeated reminders about the refund were ignored.
In future, I will stick to Experian or HPI, rather than save a few pounds with an inferior service and very poor customer service.
I checked up the information on my classic car with this site. The information was misleading as the engine stated was a 2.0i engine in my classic Ford Granada Scorpio when in fact it is a 2.9i engine. Not good for me if I was ever to sell it as this information would put doubt in a potential buyer's mind. Engine has never been changed in the life of the car. So just be careful when believing all the information provided by thie site.
It only provided me with information that I could have got for free elsewhere. I can get an up to date mileage check from MOT history at gov.uk.
Didn't realise it did not give all information on car.
Its ok, but you will have to upgrade to the better and more expensive one for it to be any good
It gave me a poor view of the vehicle. Ihadto go onto anther site to get the info I needed
Paid for upgrade service for the purpose of past keepers. But very disappointed that the information was still not available..??
Very dissatisfied with the Paid purchase upgrade information .
Don't know if I could fully trust the information received. The basic information you can get free online was accurate, but advance information seemed a little questionable. I know my V5C says 6 previous owners, yet there report says 4 previous owners. I sent an email questioning this, but go no response.
Not what i was expecting. I would expect even the basic package to tell you if the car has been written off previously, not the useless information that it did supply that you can find on internet for free anyway.
It’s good to know but I done payment and then got basic report which is available for free but I paid and want to know HPI Check after done payment want me to upgrade for more price which I was not happy
Thanks
I needed to find the full VIN number for a vehicle I purchased and returned the following day in order to get my tax refunded. The Information in the report only disclosed the last 5 digits. I essentially paid to get information that was not complete. There should be a notice that only partial VIN information is included in the paid for reports
Opted for basic check as wanted to check if any record of accidents. Didn't realise I would need to pay more for this info. A lot of info I did get was already free to public. Felt a bit misled to be honest.
We pay £1.99 and we don’t exactly get a lot of information
Did not tell me anything I did not already know
Paid £1.99 for information I already had free access to (MOT / Tax) on government sites.
I was expecting to see if the vehicle still had finance on it... This is included in the £9.99 upgrade. Not clear on the website.
Paid for what I thought was a full report, however didnt give any detail of HPI or status of stolen or not ..... detail was good just not what I thought a full report would be
Paid extra for the basic service which I thought would tell me if the car had been written off etc. It didn’t. I simply paid for information that is readily available for free from other sites. Won’t be using again.
Telling me a 5:0 v8 supercharged F Type Jaguar is £145 a year to tax ? Really ? So if they know the car reg & horsepower and can’t get the tax right what else can you trust ? I have emailed them twice. No Response ?
Doesn't show claims history of previous owners. Most of the data appears to be readily available on the web for free. Hasn't really told me much that I don't already know.
Sorry...pretty poor report. did not tell me much
Car Analytics is rated 4.76 based on 2,523 reviews