Car Analytics Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Car Analytics Reviews

About Car Analytics:

Free Vehicle Check - UK's Most Comprehensive Check

Get an instant report online ✔️ Free Initial Report ✔️ 30K Data Guarantee ✔️ Rated Excellent. Check if the vehicle is on finance, damaged or stolen.

Enquiries@caranalytics.co.uk

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy
Paid for upgrade service for the purpose of past keepers. But very disappointed that the information was still not available..??
Very dissatisfied with the Paid purchase upgrade information .
Very good!!!
Really good price, accurate informations, report available straight after making payment. Would definitely recommend it!
Clear information and detail, spot on!
Very good. Couldn't believe how much information was available.
Caranalytics allowed me to make an informed decision about purchasing my vehicle, I was able to bring up the mileage discrepancies with the dealer. At the end of the day Caranalytics provided me with valuable information that allowed me to check whether I was paying the right price for the vehicle or if there was anything wrong with it.
I discovered Caranalytics website recently as a result of researching the history of a vehicle. The information provided to me by Caranalytics assisted me in avoiding cars with potential problems such as advisory’s on MOTs and importantly, to establish the accurate valuation of a vehicle. I would recommend the website as a compulsory background check when considering buying a vehicle.
Really helpful information for a car I was looking to buy, gave plenty of details I required.
The most comprehensive car information in the market, very re-assuring.
Quick and simple to use. Glad I found the site, helped me make more informed decisions and helped me get a better deal. It stopped me wasting time viewing cars that would have been a money drain. Great site , highly recommend
It was very useful and full of all the information I need
Fantastic service and for free!Highly recommended!
excellent website and very useful
Dear Patrick,

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review.

Team Car Analytics
Easy and excellent.
Thanks for leaving us a review.

Team Car Analytics
Great website. I recommend for every car buyer and its absolutely free! Good to have the report emailed as I can use it anytime for 30 days! kudos to caranalytics guys for this fantastic service!
Dear Venkatesh,

Thanks for leaving us such a great review.

Happy car history checking

Car Analytics Team
This was my first time prospective vehicle purchase, Caranalytics produced a most comprehensive report that in fact saved me money as I didn’t go ahead with the purchase.
Car Analytics is rated 4.76 based on 2,523 reviews