Car Analytics Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Car Analytics

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Nicely laid out and informative. Clear and easy to use."
"Very pleased with the service"
"Provided a comprehensive report at one of the cheapest prices on the web, so good value for money. Only issue for me is there does not seem to be any way to download the report, but still very good."
"Very simple way to access your car's history, with a cheaper option if you only need a bit of info rather than the works, which I did. Very useful."
"ideal for me tracking reregistered coaches for a small fee"
"Excellent sevice.great info for the car i was buying"
"I was very impressed with the speed and accuracy of the history of the car I requested the search for."
"I think everyone who is buying a car should use this 5 star"
"Quick and easy"
"Excellent service, had all the information needed for a peace of mind when purchasing my new car. Thank you"
"Really easy, cheap and gave me exactly what I needed - previous vehicle ownership. Thank you!"
"Very quick and easy to use, Information is layout simple to understand. I will use caranalytics in the future."
"it is so helpful to get history of my car i your website easily with a cheap price. thanks"
"Fantastic service and so easy to use once payment is made all the details of the car you are looking at are available and you can see a full history and then you will hone if the car is for you this is a fantastic service and this will stop you being ripped off From unscrupulous sellers thank you caranalytics you saved me money I will use your service again 5*"
"Great service, I got all the information I wanted at a fraction of the cost of some vehicle history companies"
"Easy & quick results."
"Does exactly what you expect. All of the cars history is included in the cost of the report so you know exactly what you would be buying. Includes any finance, mot history, number of keepers, mileage etc and so much more. If you are thinking of buying a car then this is the best money you will spend as it could stop you making an expensive mistake. Highly recommended."
"Good information found on the site"
"Quick easy service. Glad I checked up history on a vehicle I was going to purchase. It all seem ok at first but found that the car had been in a crash. Understandably I did not buy the car as owner was adamant it hadn't been. Sent over screenshot and they had no response. Thank you for helping have all the information at a time I needed it"
"At last a refreshingly simple and cost-effective way in which to check your next car. We all try to find a free alternative, but why waste time when an initial £1.99 gives you the basic information in no time at all and a wider search just as competitive. Add this to an easy to read and logical set of results is a boon to all car buyers."
Car Analytics is rated 4.69 based on 254 reviews