Car Analytics Reviews

customer service
Read Car Analytics Reviews

About Car Analytics:

Free Vehicle Check - UK's Most Comprehensive Check

Get an instant report online ✔️ Free Initial Report ✔️ 30K Data Guarantee ✔️ Rated Excellent. Check if the vehicle is on finance, damaged or stolen.

Enquiries@caranalytics.co.uk

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy
I discovered Caranalytics website recently as a result of researching the history of a vehicle. The information provided to me by Caranalytics assisted me in avoiding cars with potential problems such as advisory’s on MOTs and importantly, to establish the accurate valuation of a vehicle. I would recommend the website as a compulsory background check when considering buying a vehicle.
Excellent service. Speedy results.
Gd services
Clear information and detail, spot on!
Very good. Couldn't believe how much information was available.
Clear and precise information and affordable
Really helpful accurate information for my purchase of van off private sale peace of mind after car analytics report would recommend
Caranalytics allowed me to make an informed decision about purchasing my vehicle, I was able to bring up the mileage discrepancies with the dealer. At the end of the day Caranalytics provided me with valuable information that allowed me to check whether I was paying the right price for the vehicle or if there was anything wrong with it.
Easy to use it was cheap and all info was correct. Well worth doing a check if you plan to buy a car.
Quick, easy and provides what you need to know to comprehensively check a car.
Very quick very detailed service. Will use again. Thankyou
(Paypal) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Quick, accurate and proper report receiving straight away with a lot of details about requesting vehicle. Definitely, I would recommend Caranalytics for all the buyers and sellers.
Excellent service told me everything I needed to know will use again.
I would recommend this site to anyone buying a car ,l found it gave me insight in to the car was going buy ,I will use this site again when buying a car .
Quick and easy and you get all information you want in seconds. I could not recommend more highly. 5⭐
Fantastic quick service
Perfect , fast and quick.
Great service everything I needed to know
Absolutely fabulous service, puts your mind at ease when purchasing a used vehicle, I found out exact mileage from MOT history and that the check hadn't been involved in any accidents. Very reassuring thanks to Caranalytics Will recommend to friends
Acceptable
Very good service, received report straight away.
Car Analytics is rated 4.76 based on 1,995 reviews