Car Analytics Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Car Analytics Reviews

About Car Analytics:

Free Vehicle Check - UK's Most Comprehensive Check

Get an instant report online ✔️ Free Initial Report ✔️ 30K Data Guarantee ✔️ Rated Excellent. Check if the vehicle is on finance, damaged or stolen.

Enquiries@caranalytics.co.uk

Bizspace Business Centre,, , Greenford

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy
I discovered Caranalytics website recently as a result of researching the history of a vehicle. The information provided to me by Caranalytics assisted me in avoiding cars with potential problems such as advisory’s on MOTs and importantly, to establish the accurate valuation of a vehicle. I would recommend the website as a compulsory background check when considering buying a vehicle.
Good site gave me all the information I was looking for
It was a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your honest feedback with us.
Very helpful and great value
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and we're looking forward to serving you again.
ok .............
Hearty thanks for your valuable feedback, we're looking forward to serving you again.
All good. Would recommend
Thanks for leaving a review and we are glad that you enjoyed your experience with us.
Good instant information but I would have preferred full chassis number of the vehicle because that is what I needed to enable me to issue a pro-forma invoice to my client to enable me to export the vehicle.
The DVLA does not allow us to expose full VIN to the customers in order to avoid vehicle theft, cloning, or crime.
After initial difficulty with payment being accepted, I received the report straight away. The site is very clear on the info each search gives you and I got the basic information I needed.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're grateful for valuable customers like you.
Thank you so much, needed to find out if my car had been imported, which it hadn’t. Great service for piece of mind. Many thanks again .
I got a clear, concise report with good graphics. Easy to read and great value.
I appreciate your kind words and look forward to serving you in the future.
Great information before you buy a new car. Highly recommend
recommend getting vehicle back ground check before buying peace of mind, very easy and simple to do
The only one car analystic web site which I'm using. Very usefull and convenient
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Looking forward to serving you better in the future!
I used Car analytics to check a car my daughter was interested in buying , i checked a few of these services & found Car analytics to be the best .They provided all the info i needed to check what the seller had advertised & additional info on mot history & mileage per year
that was very useful to understand the past history on the car .The Data was presented in a clear & concise way & would recomend them .
Hearty thanks for your valuable feedback. You made our day!
This is my go to site when I'm thinking about buying a car. All the information I need is there for a great price. Really clear information and an easy to use site.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review, we are so grateful for your kind words.
Very quick and informative, allowed me to make a decision on my car purchase.
We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a feedback. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
GOOD REPORT. VERY INSTANT. COMES IMMEDIATELY
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.
Easy to navigate and I had the results in seconds.
Very quick and precise, worked for me and recommend it.
Hearty thanks for your valuable feedback. You made our day!
Wonderful site use for your car checks its worth paying couple of quid instead of buying something which is different
Fast efficient service provided by these guys , I would highly recommend this company when buying a used car in a private sale , this service could be invaluable to you .
This service can inform you so much information about the vehicle you intend to buy !!!
It was quick easy and informative . I have used this service a number of times and would use it again
We are glad to have you as our customer. Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us
Car Analytics is rated 4.76 based on 3,432 reviews