Car Analytics Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Car Analytics Reviews

About Car Analytics:

Free Vehicle Check - UK's Most Comprehensive Check

Get an instant report online ✔️ Free Initial Report ✔️ 30K Data Guarantee ✔️ Rated Excellent. Check if the vehicle is on finance, damaged or stolen.

Enquiries@caranalytics.co.uk

Bizspace Business Centre,, , Greenford

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy
I discovered Caranalytics website recently as a result of researching the history of a vehicle. The information provided to me by Caranalytics assisted me in avoiding cars with potential problems such as advisory’s on MOTs and importantly, to establish the accurate valuation of a vehicle. I would recommend the website as a compulsory background check when considering buying a vehicle.
excellent service. my check flagged up outstanding finance, and details of the finance company including phone number. Low cost outlay for piece of mind
Excellent service , gives full details . Site very easy to use . Well done guys and gals x
Really easy to use and instant results, can definitely recommend using Car Analytics! Also a very good price for full Report😁
Thank you for helping me buy my second hand car. I found out it's history & made my decision, now I have the car with piece of mind. I will be recommend you to my petrol head friends.
I appreciate your kind words and look forward to serving you in the future.
Instant full report
Thanks for your feedback, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
Excellent service, I paid for a full check and it helped me find out a car was previously written off which the seller did not disclose, so it saved me time and fuel on travelling to look and possibly buy the car. The report was generated very quickly, in less than a minute. I would recommend this website and service to anyone buying a used car to find out it's history as some sellers may not provide all the history details of the car they are selling. This website is also much cheaper than other websites providing similar services.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We're grateful for valuable customers like you. Looking forward to serving you better in the future!
Very easy to use and straight forward.
Hearty thanks for your valuable feedback. You made our day!
Very pleased with all the basic information that I needed. It showed some information that was critical in buying a car that had an accident and I didn’t know.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review, we are so grateful for your kind words.
Vary happy will use again
Hearty thanks for your valuable feedback. You made our day!
Ideal, gave me all the information I needed to make a decision as to whether to buy the car or not.
We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a feedback. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Got what I needed, was quick and easy process. Highly recommend above all other sites
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.
Very quick and reliable. Recommend anyone use this site
We are glad to have you as our customer. Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us
I would strongly recommend this service to any potential used car buyer. I found the information available assisted me in making choices for a car that suited my needs and pocket. A really valuable asset. Almost immediate response.
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences. Always looking forward to serve you.
excellent value for money, peace of mind.
Thanks for your feedback, we're thankful for amazing customers like you. Looking forward to serve you in the future.
The best service and so quick
Thanks for your feedback, we're thankful for amazing customers like you. Looking forward to serve you.
Very quick and easy to use
Really good service
Thanks for your feedback, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
Excellent fast service gave me all the information I needed almost immediately
Gave a substantial report for the price but in hindsight would have probably gone for the dearer one which would have given more details.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Looking forward to serving you better in the future!
Brilliant site very simple way to use and great information
Car Analytics is rated 4.76 based on 3,475 reviews