Car Analytics Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Car Analytics Reviews

About Car Analytics:

Free Vehicle Check - UK's Most Comprehensive Check

Get an instant report online ✔️ Free Initial Report ✔️ 30K Data Guarantee ✔️ Rated Excellent. Check if the vehicle is on finance, damaged or stolen.

Enquiries@caranalytics.co.uk

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy
I discovered Caranalytics website recently as a result of researching the history of a vehicle. The information provided to me by Caranalytics assisted me in avoiding cars with potential problems such as advisory’s on MOTs and importantly, to establish the accurate valuation of a vehicle. I would recommend the website as a compulsory background check when considering buying a vehicle.
I chose to run a check on a car I’d committed by purchase via eBay and I’m so pleased I did, as the Car Analytics report revealed that the car had previously been a Cat S write off! The seller hadn’t stated this within the ad, so this report has saved me from over £4500 on a car which was incorrectly advertised...The report is well worth the money, thank you Car Analytics 👍🏻
Very professional service and accurate thanks
Very happy with the report I purchased originally.. I researched a few cars, which, after the 1st report purchase it was cheaper & priced the same for further reports which is good value. The reports are very detailed & tell you everything you need to give you confidence upon viewing a car you feel is right... based upon a report, I viewed a car for my son & upon personal inspection of service records too & viewing the car in detail, checking Reg plates matched & bodywork/tyres/brakes I purchased it. I would recommend this site with hesitation. Cheers guys.
Nice easy process, full info on the car at your fingertips.. Great price!
I found the service very simple to use and the basic level was enough for my needs as I just wanted to find out how many owners there had been to satisfy a buyer. More information was available for a little more money and both options seemed very competitive compared to other services so I was very happy.
Good and helpful website 👍
I was looking for a Car HPI check.friend of mine recommended the car Analytics .He was right !The price good ,good web site easy payment options.Highly Recommend.
Very detailed analysis of a vehicle I was interested in buying.
Much more detail than I had expected.
Helped to confirm that the car was genuine.
Many Thanks
Information was updated instantly and was clear and concise providing everything I was looking for clarity on!
Told me what I needed to know about the car I wanted to purchase
Thanks
Very quick and easy service , very happy with results.
Perfect site
Good information. Quick and easy
Car Analytics provided the information I needed very quickly and also made me aware
aware of further information that was available, all very useful .
I thought the search and report on my car was very good and reasonably priced.
Very quick service told me all I needed to know price excellent value
Very good easy to use service recently used prior to viechle purchase would definitely recommend
most comprehensive information
Very pleased. Can refer friends and family. All i neede to know on the car
Very easy to use, very competitive prices and information straight away, highly recommended for all to use!
Car Analytics is rated 4.76 based on 3,307 reviews