Car Analytics Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Car Analytics Reviews

About Car Analytics:

Free Vehicle Check - UK's Most Comprehensive Check

Get an instant report online ✔️ Free Initial Report ✔️ 30K Data Guarantee ✔️ Rated Excellent. Check if the vehicle is on finance, damaged or stolen.

Enquiries@caranalytics.co.uk

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy
I discovered Caranalytics website recently as a result of researching the history of a vehicle. The information provided to me by Caranalytics assisted me in avoiding cars with potential problems such as advisory’s on MOTs and importantly, to establish the accurate valuation of a vehicle. I would recommend the website as a compulsory background check when considering buying a vehicle.
Very thorough, easy to use & understand as a non mechanic.
Very good
Great price for a cheap and accurate history check. will use again when needed
Fast, easy and useful tool which I recommend to anybody is looking to buy a used car.
Stay safe!
Fast quick reliable results
Great upto date site .you get what you pay for👌
Great service, really helped
Very easy
Was looking to buy a car and get some checks done. Not done this before, I went for the basic check, upon payment the access to the report was simple and efficient. It gave me all the information that I required. For complete reassurance, I woud next time go for the full package. Worth a try and good luck.
Very useful but i found it disapointing that essential information like checking if vehicle has any outstanding finance or been written off was only obtainable with the full report while things like the MOT history were included in the basic report. I feel is should have been the other way around with essential information like finance and write offs to be in the basic report and additional information like MOT history as part of the full report.
Quite easy to use but i couldnt find mileage history gor a goods vehicle thats already been written off
Great service not worth buying a car without using this service great piece of mind 👍
Very happy with the results
Great service very fast
Very clear information easy to use and quick to receive report. I would recommend Car Analytics for your car checks
Okay, didn't give me all the info I wanted, but super quick and easy process and not too expensive
A quick and easy way to discover a car’s history before you plunge in and buy. Prices for the checks are very reasonable. Money well spent.
Great service, easy payment options, accurate information
Didn't provide what I needed.
Excellent service spot on