Car Analytics Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Car Analytics Reviews

About Car Analytics:

Free Vehicle Check - UK's Most Comprehensive Check

Get an instant report online ✔️ Free Initial Report ✔️ 30K Data Guarantee ✔️ Rated Excellent. Check if the vehicle is on finance, damaged or stolen.

Enquiries@caranalytics.co.uk

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy
I discovered Caranalytics website recently as a result of researching the history of a vehicle. The information provided to me by Caranalytics assisted me in avoiding cars with potential problems such as advisory’s on MOTs and importantly, to establish the accurate valuation of a vehicle. I would recommend the website as a compulsory background check when considering buying a vehicle.
Great service, speedy and detailed.
Excellent.....
For peace of mind....you have to use these guys...
Will use again.... happy customer....
Lot of info at good price
Easy and straight forward to use. Cheap and affordable too.
Really fast and convenient.

Colour coding could have been clearer at indicating what you get at the different price packages
iiiiiit did what i wanted it to do and was efficient.
Easy to use and cheapest vin check I found. Had all the details I was looking for.
I was very impressed with the free option - I had no idea it was possible to check the entire MOT history from the number plate. The information is nicely arranged and it's easy to check the history of almost any second-hand car. The price for the full check is a little expensive but seems to be cheaper than some other sights.
This program is quite simple and quick to access, the payment process doesn’t take as long as you would expect. Although the colour coding of what will be revealed could be made a lot
More clearer. As I thought I’d be able to find out if the car was written off or not.
I think you can increase the price from £1.99 to £2.99 and add more details if the car has any cat D for example.

Thanks.
Excellent site, got an instant report that told me all I needed to know and clearly displayed
Instant and informative, had everything I needed. Great service.
Very easy to do and clear and easy to read report. Would definitely recommend if you are considering buying a used car.
Fast and clear
Quick and helpful colour coded reports. Improved my confidence when purchasing a used vehicle.
Excellent site, easy to use and a lot cheaper than the competition !
Very easy to use and accurate!!!
The service was easy to understand and very useful, would definitely use again
Caranalytics is straight forward and easy to use. So helpful when you want to make a quick check on a potential car or when you need to know more before you buy.
Great information on the car i was buying good service
Car Analytics is rated 4.77 based on 2,922 reviews