Car Analytics Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read Car Analytics Reviews

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy
Very easy to use and provided the important information needed.
I discovered Caranalytics website recently as a result of researching the history of a vehicle. The information provided to me by Caranalytics assisted me in avoiding cars with potential problems such as advisory’s on MOTs and importantly, to establish the accurate valuation of a vehicle. I would recommend the website as a compulsory background check when considering buying a vehicle.
Car analytics is simply the in thing. They gave me the rest of the mind in my car search. I will recommend them to anyone at any time.
Simple to use with comprehensive information laid out in an easy and clear way to understand.
Paid for upgrade service for the purpose of past keepers. But very disappointed that the information was still not available..?? Very dissatisfied with the Paid purchase upgrade information .
Hi I am in the process of buying a car wanted a quick and few important checks, googled it, this website came up, was quite easy and straightforward to use, results came swiftly, great, will use again as I'm still hunting. Thanks
Very quick service. Gave all details I requires and a good price. Recommend to others
Very clear consise report, easy to find all the important data. Helped me sell an older car as I could clearly, show history, MOT reports, passes and advisories and previous number of owners etc. In summary, very clear and informative.
Didn't really give me all the necessary info I needed and would have had to upgrade to find out theft history. Was a very propmt service though.
Simple to use and straightforward with comprehensive information laid out in an easy and clear way
Found info provided to be good accurate information Would use agsin
Excellent service giving me all the information I needed to check th history of the car that I was looking for.
Amazing ! Quick report produced emailed within seconds !
Quick and easy to use.great service.highly recommend.
Told me the car was a write off which helped me making a choice regarding the car
Prompt response and site has access to detailed information about the vehicle
Really good service! Quick and easy to do. Would recommend doing for any used car purchase.
A straightforward and speedy way to check on a car you are interested in. Thanks.
I needed the vehicle details asap, and to be sincere, caranalytics helped me so much and their fee is affordable.
Used prior to a vehicle purchase, this cleared my doubts on any issues that were worrying at the time. |Fast and easy way to obtain correct info about Vehicle
Car Analytics is rated 4.76 based on 1,915 reviews