Car Analytics Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Car Analytics

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy

Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
customer service
"I needed to know how long the seller had actually had the car so Caranalytics helped me establish that I was dealing with a chancer!"
"Got the information I needed within 30 seconds of making payment top class service!!!!"
"Great and fast service"
"Very helpful information , Received very fast"
"Very easy to understand and use web site. Professional customer usability!! Recommend to everyone!!"
"We ran a check on a Suzuki Vitara we saw on Gumtree before we bought it. Discovered it was Cat-D write off. And walked away. Well worth the money."
"Fast efficient service well worth the money piece of mind"
"Very impressed with the information you supplied.Prevented me from buying a unsafe vehicle.Many thanks."
"The site was easy to navigate and had all the info I needed , great website ."
"The report was pretty helpful. We feel more comfortable with the car history. Less the risk of buying a used car with reasonable prices. Recommend it!"
"Brilliant service told me what I wanted to know about the car I wanted to buy ."
"QUICK AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND, REPORT EMAILED INSTANTLY"
"Very reassuring and instant turnaround, it would be nice to have a source data reference to go with some of the vital ones - e.g. "theft check (police national database)" or whatever happens to be."
"Great service - SO quick and the information is reliable and easy to read and understand - I felt comfortable purchasing a 2nd hand car thanks to Car Analytics."
"Lot of information but didn't tell me if the vehicle was a insurance right off, But I will use again."
"Basic information fair price for what you get."
"Fast service and good collation of information ! Recommended."
"Quick, easy and fully comprehensive. A service I will use again for sure."
"I have used this site to find the details I wanted for a car. It is very easy to used, quick and got exactly what I wanted. I would recommend it to anyone. 100% happy."
"It was easy to use and very helpful."
Car Analytics is rated 4.75 based on 1,342 reviews