Car Analytics Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Car Analytics Reviews

About Car Analytics:

Free Vehicle Check - UK's Most Comprehensive Check

Get an instant report online ✔️ Free Initial Report ✔️ 30K Data Guarantee ✔️ Rated Excellent. Check if the vehicle is on finance, damaged or stolen.

Enquiries@caranalytics.co.uk

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy
Have used Car Analytics for some time now to keep tabs on the relevent info on my own vehicles. It's a very easy to use platform, with easy and reasonably priced payment methods should you wish to opt for more in-depth checks.
Excellent. Easy to use site with useful information. Ideal if you are looking to purchase a car to gain peace of mind.
Provides all available data, don’t be expecting information that was never recorded in the first place, I searched my first car, was curious.
Very useful information provided to make a more informed decision on purchase of vehicle I checked
Great website
Almost instant accurate info on my Ford Focus tdci. Found everything I wanted to know. Excellent service.
Did what it said and gave the information I needed
Very quick and easy to use
Gave all the mot history / mileage
Very useful - thanks
Very good service
Great service and easy to use website
Very good Information and a great price. Saved me allot of time and money.
Very easy to use . Would recommend X
It was my first time using the service my first try was not what i wanted to know about the car but once I did the upgrade i had all the info I needed thanks.
Great service, easy to use and quick. I was able to check the history of the car I was about to purchase within seconds for only £1.99 which included all necessary information, number of previous owners, HPI check as well as complete MOT history. Highly recommend.
You must use this if you are buying a used car or van ,it saved me a fortune by revealing a right off van I was about to buy, wouldn’t buy eny van or car without using this ,just for peace of mind, just brilliant,,and so easy to use,,
Obtained the necessary basic information which permitted me to undertake further research into the vehicle. This was a minimal expense and worthwhile investment for a peace of mind given the often expensive cost associated with car purchases.
Quick, easy, thorough and good value! After wasting money on an 'official' HPI check, I luckily found Car Analytics. The report is just as good at a fraction of the cost, and allowed me to do proper checks into several vehicles before choosing the right one.
It is a very well laid out website and easy to follow.
Great and quick app to find out history about the car.
Quick and easy, knowledge is power
Car Analytics is rated 4.76 based on 3,308 reviews