Car Analytics Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read Car Analytics Reviews

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy
The process was quick and very easy. Straight forward payment options and clear easy to read results.
Really helped me decide whether to go for a car purchase. I was uncertain as dealer was a bit cagey about previous owners. Car analytics cleared it up
Very easy and simple to use, good value and will use again.
It was quick ,easy and not very expensive..would definitely recommend it
I was cautious about buying a motorcycle privately until I found Caranalytics. When I used the search facility I found the bike had no bad history and so bought it. When the bike arrived I was delighted.
Excellent site with immediate reports. It really made the process of purchasing a pre-owned car easier and eased the mind.
Must have service before you buy a car. It helps you to be confident, before actually start to dealing with a trader. Thanks
Found this to be extremely helpful and will definitely use again
I opted for the fully paid report which showed previous write-off history of the car I was viewing (category S). An invaluable service with a concise report.
Very helpful the search gave all details I needed
Amazing service , quick , affordable and very good deal . Highly recommend
quick results but pay for the dearer check for full vehicle loss status.
An easy and simple service that provides a lot of history on a car at a great cost. The process was really easy and I will definitely use again.
The best car full report in the market out today.. 100% out standing details with info.
Gave me the information I needed in a detailed way - which was enough to prove this was not the car for us, ultimately saving us a headache as well as cash!
Did exactly as expected. The information was valuable in making my purchase and put my mind at ease.
Excellent service. I wanted to check details for a car I was interested in purchasing. The seller said they had lost some paper work. Car analytics confirmed what I needed to know to give me peace of mind with the purchase. Thanks!
The Caranalytics website is given more detailed information for car reports.
Quick prompt easy to use service gave the required information with easy to use pages will certainly use this handy system again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone
The basic search was fast and efficient service which supplied the majority of the information I required
Car Analytics is rated 4.76 based on 1,551 reviews