Car Analytics Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Car Analytics

Tell us how Car Analytics made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"After looking at numerous sites, I decided to use Caranalytics very impressed on the service and comprehensive search. I would recommend using this, as also provides in depth knowledge of MOT if any notes made etc. Used twice before purchasing a car from auto trader. Thanks will use again when next purchasing a car. Phil"
"First time I used the vehicle check and offers good value for the money"
"Everything was spot on ! Thank you !"
"Quick useful information!"
"Easy use of website and payment method is quick rather Than other websites. However you should buy the 6£ option as the 2£ one only gives you information about the car that is already available on gov.uk"
"Needed a quick overview of the car I was purchasing, perfect Service with instant results, would highly recommend"
"it was a good experience"
"This was a great service - quick, easy and affordable - highly recommend."
"Very useful site. Immediate response. Ideal for onsite checks."
"excellent service fast and acurate"
"Was a very good service and found out all the details I needed."
"Excellent gave me the information I needed that the dealer seemed reluctant to pass on for some reason . Gave me some peace of mind . Thankyou"
"Was looking to purchase a new car, used the Caranalytics to double check car history, site gave me all the information needed and now purchased the car in question."
"I have a lot if info about my car"
"Great service, easy to use website with plenty of information. Options to obtain more detailed information if required. Would recommend and use again."
"Needed this information quickly as went to see a car that we wanted further information about. Details provided straight away, no wait what so ever - all information relevant & correct. We purchased the car knowing we had made all the appropriate checks with the help of Caranalytics!"
"The service was fantastic, quick and user friendly and provided all the information required to decide."
"very fast and efficient service before i went to look at a new car. very pleased with the check."
"Gave me all the information need and offered a cheaper option to other companies. They emailed the report straight away. Will be using them.again."
Car Analytics is rated 4.74 based on 902 reviews