www.Camera-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Camera-Manual.com
Read www.Camera-Manual.com  Reviews
well printed - everything I needed for the amera and came by return of post
Brilliant manual and beautifully made, superb service in both ordering and delivery and packaging. Well done 1st class all round..
Excellent reproduction manual - just what I needed.
This has been an incredibly useful resource for a projector I otherwise would not have a clue how to service and operate. The print is a decent copy of an original user / service manual. It is printed on good paper, has a cover and is nicely bound. So I'm very pleased to have a quality reproduction of something I'd typically struggle to find.
An excellent source of repair manuals for cameras and projectors of all types and formats.
First class service and as advertised really informative. I will recommend your company to lots of my contacts.
Makes it so much easier to use a larger printed manual. And the added bonus of very competitive, First class delivery And kept in touch with me throughout the process ie from receiving payment from me Right up to the point of being told when it was posted to me, Brilliant, thanks. Highly recommend,
Very speedy service. Thank you.
If you want a manual for almost anything then I Highly and very Strongly Fully Recommend OTC. David Neil Parish
Excellent quality, fast delivery
Good manual. Seller was awesome , Very happy with this purchase.
Well printed and nicely bound, good price and quick delivery.
Well produced, nicely bound manual, 'just the job'
Excellent service
Changing camera brand completely can be daunting. New menus, new features etc. Having only an online manual doesn't help. I have a printer and could have printed the manual but nearly 300 pages would have cost paper, ink, time. Camera Manual got a printed and spiral bound manual to me quickly.
Very quick delivery and I recommend the bound copy as it is extremely well produced.
The manual was well printed and bound. It was delivered promptly.
Fabulous service and nicely presented manual, would definitely recommend.
perfect, small and good quality prints
Absolutely spot on!