Calido Logs and Stoves Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Calido Logs and Stoves

About Calido Logs and Stoves: Supplier of premium quality kiln dried firewood, coal, peat, briquettes, Verdos & Stoves based at Bandeath Industrial Estate, Stirling. Delivering locally & nationally.

sales@calidologs.com

Unit 3a Bandeath Industrial Estate
Throsk

How would you rate Calido Logs and Stoves?

Jerry Beaulier
Verified Buyer
"Great Customer service and quality products. Jerry Beaulier"
"crate of logs can be trollied right into your garage. quality of logs excellent a good mixture of sizes and all cut to same length and well kiln dried. Burst the crate up and used it for kindling although my chainsaw was very handy for that."
Donald McGovern
Verified Buyer
"excellent service. logs burn well and arrived neatly packaged in a crate"
"We bought 18 bags of wood to burn on our new stove (stove also bought from Calido Logs) , the delivery was quick and the driver was very helpful, dropping the pallet right next to the garage where we store the wood. The wood burns great in the new stove and we will be back again!"
James Clarke
Verified Buyer
"From order to delivery it was seamless operation, more than pleased with service, Thank you"
"Exactly what we wanted, good delivery service good price thanks"
Andrew Fallon
Verified Buyer
"Sterling service, John a great guy to deal with - very helpful, lots of advice and no pressure! Now on to our 140th lot of netted logs - 1st class."
Niven Duncan
Verified Buyer
"Great friendly and swift service, excellent products"
Anthony Paris
Verified Buyer
"First class delivery service Quality logs unlike other suppliers whose logs are full of moisture which is hard to light and hard to burn"
Donald Wallace
Verified Buyer
"Just great prompt service"
Gavin Alexander
"Good quality logs."
Alison Michael
Verified Buyer
"Thank you so much for all your help, patience and sound advice. I had so many questions before I bought my log burner and logs and you took the time to put my mind at ease. The delivery of the logs and things to Dunoon arrived when you said they would be, and they are great. I'm now looking for a fan so will be in touch again shortly. Again many thanks, Alison"
Patricia Barnes
Verified Buyer
"Our order was exactly as ordered and arrived promptly. The Stove glass cleaners make the keeping the glass so much easier and simpler. The Waxling firelighters work brilliantly as well. Will definitely order from them again."
David Holmes
Verified Buyer
"Calido Logs delivered exactly when they said they would and with another cold snap we had to start to use the Mini Hotties earlier than expected, they burn hotter and longer than anything we've ever burnt! Thank you"
"I have tried all the different types of briquettes including Verdo. I thought I would try Hotties briquettes from Calido and at last I have found the perfect burning briquette. The heat they give out is unbelievable and they burn just as long as Verdo. On the downside.........Both times that they have been delivered on pallets, the drivers had a lot of trouble getting them from the lorry on to and up my (Tarmac) drive and into my garage. This was because of the totally inadequate "pump truck" they used. Pump trucks are designed to be used in a warehouse situation with smooth floors. Other delivery drivers from a different company used an electric truck with slightly larger wheels with no problems."
COLIN SHANKS
Verified Buyer
"Very easy too order online deliverd on time. Slight issue with access but was sorted out. Very good quality logs burn excellent. Will definitely use calido again and can highly recommend."
"Great value and quality product - really happy with the mini logs. You notice the greater heat output and the ash content is minimal. Thanks. Will use again. Maybe even will buy a stove from you as well......."
Yvonne Gallacher
Verified Buyer
"Great price.Lovely delivery man who was very helpful. Quick reply to my query on time of delivery and great product."
Johnny Rogerson
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service, nothing else can be said about Calido Logs, I’ve dealt with John and Lauren a few times now and it’s always a first class service from them."
Frank Jackson