Calido Logs and Stoves Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Calido Logs and Stoves

About Calido Logs and Stoves: Supplier of premium quality kiln dried firewood, coal, peat, briquettes, Verdos & Stoves based at Bandeath Industrial Estate, Stirling. Delivering locally & nationally.

sales@calidologs.com

Unit 3a Bandeath Industrial Estate
Throsk

Tell us how Calido Logs and Stoves made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Quick efficient fast delivery the logs I received are perfect and so much better then my last supplier. Thanks"
"Top service !"
"So, you can guy logs anywhere really these days. Buy why not buy them from a family business that genuinely care you're getting a quality product at a great price? Purchased a pallet of logs for the winter with kindling and was delighted, other than having to cart down a flight of stairs myself. Thanks again Calido. I'll be back next year and will recommend to friends. Cheers"
"Logs more uniform in size this time. Not cracked or falling apart. No black ash inside logs. No problem with delivery. Thank you"
"Sorry, previous review should have 5 Stars (computers aren't my strong point!) John was fantastic :)"
"A big thankyou to John for sourcing parts for my wood stove. Even though the stove was not purchased from Calido they went the extra mile to see that I was able to get the replacement parts, at no cost to me, from the manufacturer. Fantastic company to deal with."
Thank you for the review Dean and for sorting the IT glitch ;-) Always a pleasure to help even if we didn't supply the stove. You know where we are if you get tired of splitting logs :-)

Cheers,

John@Calido
"Really great service and friendly staff"
"Great service would definitely recommend"
"Great service. Having used Calido before I just called John direct. Always pleasant to deal with. A good price for the fuel and it was quickly dispatched. Would I use Calido again? Yes!! Why not... Thanks John"
"Generally very friendly and usually efficient service marred by confusion about whether or not my order had actgone through."
"We visited the store for our purchase of logs, rather than via a delivery. John was very knowledgeable, helpful and super friendly. After some advice, we purchased a mix of birch and ash - the logs are excellent quality and burn far better than anything we've used so far. We'll definitely be returning and would highly recommend Calido."
"Very pleasant to deal with and extremely cooperative on delivery."
"Fabulous personal service, I had a question and John went out of his way to answer and give me the right fuel for my needs. Delivery driver friendly and helpful."
"Cheapest I could find and no surcharge for delivery even to the Highlands of Scotland so well done Calido. Delivery was super quick even for a full pallet and on the day requested. Full marks."
"Easy and friendly to deal with and John goes out his way to make sure delivery is made as close to house as possible."
"This is the first time we have used these logs,due to Verdo crashing as usual at christmas. They are a bit smaller in comparison to verdo,but do burn reasonably well,the jury is out at the moment but will give them a chance.On the upside the delivery was on time, with no problems unloading the logs. Regards Rod"
"My thanks again to team Calido for fast service and delivery. Thanks to John for doing the delivery and popping it all in woodshed for me in my absence. Fab service"
"seems good value for money and delivered quickly"
"Ordered over the phone. Dealt with a chap called John, who was very knowledgeable. Ordered a pallet of Hotties. Delivery was on time. Heat logs are the best too."
"Fantastic service. Able to choose a delivery date. Ordering using the website was simple. Delivery arrived on the chosen day. Driver really helpful. Will definitely order from again."
Calido Logs and Stoves is rated 4.94 based on 442 reviews