Calido Logs and Stoves Reviews

of reviewers recommend Calido Logs and Stoves
Courier, Own Driver
Read Calido Logs and Stoves Reviews

About Calido Logs and Stoves:

Supplier of premium quality kiln dried firewood, coal, peat, briquettes, Verdos & Stoves based at Bandeath Industrial Estate, Stirling. Delivering locally & nationally.

sales@calidologs.com

Peter Tulloch
Calido Logs and Stoves 5 star review on 31st July 2020
"Anonymous"
More Photos & Videos
Easy to order on line, delivered on day and wen out of their way to deliver at a time to accommodate my other commitments...Many thanks Calido...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Great product delivered on time. Delivery guy brilliant.
Haven't actually tried this years order yet, but always very satisfied in the past.
Ordering logs from Calido Logs is easy as falling off a log! (Pun intended).
We placed the online order weeks ago, selected a delivery date, job done.
Logs arrived on the correct date, no problem at all.
Last winter we used both birch and oak logs from Calido Logs.
The oak logs smelled lovely but we found that in our stove they did not burn too well, we had to split them into smaller logs and get the fire burning well with birch first.
The birch have always burned really well so I suspect the oak just don't really suit our stove for some reason. It's birch all the way from now on. Great logs, no problems with them at all.
Looking forward to a toasty winter!
Calido Logs and Stoves 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Fast delivery
Great logs highly recommend high heat and cheaper than my usual logs
I was very appreciative of the help given by the driver!
Excellent service. Friendly, helpful and very quick to respond to any questions I had
Really pleased and impressed with Calido logs. We were kept informed about progress from the moment we ordered to the moment our pallet was delivered which was really helpful. The delivery driver was really friendly, polite and accommodating. All in all a pain free service, and we will definite be using again. Thank you.
I've bought night briquettes and the oak mini logs. I've not had to use them yet but the buying process, communication and delivery have been excellent.
My logs arrived first thing on the day they arrived and the driver was very helpful
Excellent ! Ordering easy & delivery was early .
Amazing heat logs all neatly packed at sale price what’s not to like !
Will definitely buy again from these guys .
As always, the ordering and delivery process is very smooth. The logs burn well and provide excellent heat. I've used several different suppliers over the years, but these are the best so far.
I would highly recommend using Calido logs.
Easy to order and great to be able to choose delivery date. Still not cold enough to light the fires yet but looking forward to giving them a go
Nice product, great service and delivery πŸ‘
Easy to order online, good value and delivery arrived on day as scheduled, delivery arrived in good condition, the delivery driver said that the tail lift had stopped working and that he would handball the 50 packs to the garage, couldn’t have asked for a better service from supplier and delivery co. Would definitely recommend and order again.
Extremely helpful at the store . The delivery driver was very will to help ensure the logs reached their storage location .
Very easy transaction. Fantastic service and a terrific product. I hope to do business with Calido Logs and Stoves in the future. Highly recommended.
Thanks again Bill, its been a pleasure. Hopefully your vegetables will grow nice and healthy with the Farmyard Manure. Hope to see the pictures of the juicy vegies next year. Cheers Calido
Excellent service again from the Calido team. From order to delivery everything was spot on with good knowledgeable advice on products and an excellent delivery service. The driver was most helpful in getting the logs to exactly where I needed them.
Job well done guys...5 stars plus !!!
5 Stars plus.... Now that's a compliment and a half..... We strive to provide a first class service from order to delivery so the whole package and seemless for the customer. Thanks for the order and we hope to hear from you again. Cheers Calido
Excellent service and great products
Many thanks Charles, hope to hear from you again. Cheers Calido
I could not be happier with my value crate of kiln dried ash firewood.

It’s my first order from Calido and the quality of the ash and various sizes they were cut is just perfect. Moisture levels were below 6 and burn for a long time.

Even the delivery driver was brilliant and wheeled the pallet into my garage and placed it just where I wanted so that was a real bonus.

Will definitely order again so keep up the good work!
Calido Logs and Stoves 5 star review on 29th August 2020 Calido Logs and Stoves 5 star review on 29th August 2020
WOW!!!!, Now that's what we call a review. Thank you Peter for the great feedback and pictures. Hope to deal with you again. Many thanks, Calido
Calido Logs and Stoves is rated 4.95 based on 1,295 reviews