Calido Logs and Stoves Reviews

of reviewers recommend Calido Logs and Stoves
Courier, Own Driver
Read Calido Logs and Stoves Reviews

About Calido Logs and Stoves:

Supplier of premium quality kiln dried firewood, coal, peat, briquettes, Verdos & Stoves based at Bandeath Industrial Estate, Stirling. Delivering locally & nationally.

sales@calidologs.com

Unit 3a Bandeath Industrial Estate
Throsk

Tell us how Calido Logs and Stoves made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Calido Logs and Stoves Reviews | 7th April 2020
calidologsandstoves
More Photos & Videos
Great service, very easy to order on line and the logs are great too, delivery driver very Friendly and moved pallet to best place for me
I already knew the Kelly Kettle to be an excellent product but it arrived in perfect condition and had a great delivery time. Many thanks to all involved.
Fantastic service, super fast delivery too
Amazing service provided during lockdown. Ordered logs 7pm Monday evening, delivered before 11am on Tuesday!
Excellent service. Very friendly and knowledgeable. The heat and grill arrived on time and the starter pack was a really nice touch.
Fantastic product and great customer service, have already recommended to our friends.
Very nice people. Good service over the phone and a friendly on time delivery. The kiln dried logs make a lovely fire.
We are happy customers.
Wood delivered as arranged. Driver very helpful and deposited crates in a good place given that we have a gravel drive. Have just stacked and stored two crates of wood. Good sized pieces for my cassette wood burning fire. Delivered in stout crates that are excessive when the logs are to be put in an in situ log store. Is the crate wood suitable for burning? Each crate has given about half a wheelie bin of bark. Just wondering what to do with it. Some suggest making it into bundles for burning. The jury is out about the efficacy of burning in a wood burning fire.
Great shopping experience!
Despite the difficulties presented by the unfortunate Covid-19 outbreak my order was dispatched and delivered very quickly.
Communication throughout was excellent, very professional and courteous.
I would not hesitate to recommend Calido Logs and Stoves.
Great company to deal with .Order in the morning and delivered next morning.
Top soil the best quality I have ever had.
Last order delivered the same day.
I recommend you use them!
Ordered Chesney Heat Garden Gourmet, item was on sale and in stock. Shortly after placing my order I was contacted to confirm delivery which is palletised. The stove was delivered on time with no problems. Stove comes in a large protective crate. Only snag my end was our gravel drive didn’t suit the pump truck. The delivery guy endeavoured to get it to my rear gate. It’s probably worth paying for the white glove delivery as I had a bit of assistance in moving it to the rear of house. I would recommend Chesney and Calido without hesitation. The stove is really well engineered. Thank you for the great service.
Prompt service, delivered on the day we had arranged. Very helpful delivery driver. This is the second year we have used calido briquettes and we will continue to do so as long as they can supply them.
The Kiln dried oak logs are great and just the right size, Thankyou
great service, great price for a full pallet of peat, delivery driver very helpful
Good advice and very efficient order and delivery service.
As new to wood burning tech, I was absolutely delighted with great service and advice from Calido - will definitely use again and recommend to others. Full credit to the staff.
Excellent service, friendly, punctual. A well organised outfit indeed and the Chesney products they sell are great. We're delighted with ours 😁
Quick and very efficient
Great communication, delivery on time and product is fantastic
Perfect, can't fault them. Really fast delivery too. Well done!
Calido Logs and Stoves is rated 4.95 based on 1,178 reviews