Calido Logs and Stoves Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Calido Logs and Stoves

About Calido Logs and Stoves: Supplier of premium quality kiln dried firewood, coal, peat, briquettes, Verdos & Stoves based at Bandeath Industrial Estate, Stirling. Delivering locally & nationally.

sales@calidologs.com

Unit 3a Bandeath Industrial Estate
Throsk

How would you rate Calido Logs and Stoves?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Lorna Jenkins
Verified Buyer
"Having used an open fire for years, we recently installed a wood burning stove. I was looking to buy some heat logs as our wood supply had run out so I did an online search. I found Calido Logs online, their prices looked competitive so I contacted them as they are local to me. I used the chat facility on their website and each time I messaged they got back really quickly. They were really helpful and answered all my initial questions, I live in quite a narrow street but they looked this up on Google Earth and assured me this would not be a problem for the delivery. I put in an order, received a delivery time and got the logs. I ordered 'Hotties' and I am really pleased with them. They light easily (along with a firelighter and a couple of sticks) and burn well giving off a good flame and lots of heat. They burn more quickly than wood but this is probably because they are so dry, however we can slow this burning time by turning down the vent in the stove. Overall, great service by Calido Logs and I'll definitely use them again. Thanks"
"Quick, efficient delivery and the logs burn beautifully."
"Ordered a pallet of mini hotties, delivery on time as promised. The hotties certainly live up to their name and are the perfect size for our stove. Thank you Calico."
Kevin Escott
Verified Buyer
"A great price and delivery arrived early in the morning of my chosen delivery day. The happy helpful delivery driver even managed to place the pallet in exactly the place I wanted it in the garage with ease."
Ross Anderson
Verified Buyer
"Very good quality of wood supplied to us by Calido . The service from start to finish was excellent"
"Good quality logs and very good service"
Tronn Nielssen
Verified Buyer
"So easy to order and excellent support. Very quick and efficient delivery by very helpful delivery man. Will be back next time wood store is getting low. Highly recommended!"
"ordering was easy ...delivery excellent. Thank you"
"Very happy with delivery even ringing to explain that it would come over 2 deliveries which was fine as they'd kept me informed. Good product, the 'hottie' logs and peat are excellent and burn really well. Compared to other suppliers the prices seems reasonable and competitive."
Peter (Cumbria)
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent company, quick delivery, competitive prices..perfect"
Gavin Alexander
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and logs in good condition."
Heather Shillitto
Verified Buyer
"Being able to speak to a real person makes a lot of difference"
Joanne Barton
Verified Buyer
"We love Calido logs. We usually get the nets but you were somd out so we got the poly bags instead. They definately didnt last as ling so thought we would just mention."
Robert Cairncross
Verified Buyer
"Good product - does what it says it does. Order well handled on line, delivery no trouble. Great to have a friendly voice to talk to."
Neil MacKenzie
Verified Buyer
"Great stove, great logs and excellent service."
Neil Wilson
Verified Buyer
"simple selection, good price, good delivery and communication, good wood."
Ian Champion
Verified Buyer
"Hi.Received pallet of bricquettes all as promised. Delivery on-time by very obliging courier. Would miss again. Many thanks ,best regards ,Ian Champion."
Tim Jervis
Verified Buyer
"Delivered on time as promised with a very helpful driver"
Jose A. Fuentes-Garcia
Verified Buyer
"I placed my first order with Calido logs of poly bags (birch), kindling and waxlings. Very good customer service, good quality logs. A happy customer."
"Delivered sample logs very quickly."
Calido Logs and Stoves is rated 4.95 based on 262 reviews