Calido Logs and Stoves Reviews

of reviewers recommend Calido Logs and Stoves
Courier, Own Driver
Read Calido Logs and Stoves Reviews

About Calido Logs and Stoves:

Supplier of premium quality kiln dried firewood, coal, peat, briquettes, Verdos & Stoves based at Bandeath Industrial Estate, Stirling. Delivering locally & nationally.

sales@calidologs.com

Calido Logs and Stoves 5 star review on 11th January 2021
Nick Masson
Calido Logs and Stoves 5 star review on 18th December 2020
Garry Barber
Great service, knowledgeable and helpful staff, prompt delivery. Would recommend.
Excellent Quick Delivery Will Use Again To Stock Up For Next Winter
The delivery was right on time, and the logs are very high quality and burn very well in my wood burner.
Perfect logs - great size, dry and well packaged.
I’ve ordered from Calido several times and I’ve been really impressed with their customer service.

They’re very responsive to enquiries and delivery was extremely quick. On top of that, their wood briquettes are the best of any I’ve ever purchased.
Prompt and efficient delivery. Driver very helpful.
Our fire heats our water and our underfloor heating, so calorific output is important. Combination of Hotties and kiln dried logs works perfectly.
Always good service
Ordered half a pallet of Calido briquettes on a Monday evening. Delivered by Friday and the driver even dropped them off at my place of work at short notice as I couldn't get home in time to receive delivery. Excellent service and the briquettes are hot hot hot. James, South Wales.
Ordered online which was very easy. Excellent service with next day free delivery.
Great service, from order to delivery. Regular delivery updates and delivery guys have been really helpful.
Delivered punctually and the crate was placed perfectly for decanting to our log store.
Great product & service, delivery a day after I ordered items!
Great service and quick delivery. Thanks Guys .
Excellent
The communication prior to the delivery from Calido was excelllent; they informed me accurately by phone of the delivery slot and indeed the delivery was made as expected.

Unfortunately the wood is not as dry as I would expect and thus the burn is not fantastic. I did converse with Calido about this however after a couple of emails (informing them of my concern and giving more qualitative information) the communication stopped; no offer of resolution not to even come and check the moisture level (to try to disrobe me or alleviate my concerns). Ultimately leading me to leave this review.

I do wish it had gone better post-delivery but It seems that as with many companies, once the money is in the coffers all bets are off.
Calido has very reasonably priced items, which arrived very quickly and it was so easy to order. Brilliant company and I will definitely be ordering from them again.
Received exactly what was advertised and ordered. Full crate of perfectly sized, kiln dried logs. Absolutely no rubbish kindling or short weight bags as, regrettably, received in past from other local (and well known UK wide) suppliers.
Delivered on time and are excellent value
Great value bag of briquettes. These burn very well and being broken they are easy to use in our woodburner. The only downside is the bag is more difficult to store/transport as it so heavy, but it is excellent value for money.
Excellent service and great logs at a good price.
Calido Logs and Stoves is rated 4.93 based on 1,765 reviews