Calido Logs and Stoves Reviews

of reviewers recommend Calido Logs and Stoves
Courier, Own Driver
Read Calido Logs and Stoves Reviews

About Calido Logs and Stoves:

Supplier of premium quality kiln dried firewood, coal, peat, briquettes, Verdos & Stoves based at Bandeath Industrial Estate, Stirling. Delivering locally & nationally.

sales@calidologs.com

Calido Logs and Stoves 5 star review on 4th April 2021
Scott Colquhoun
Calido Logs and Stoves 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Paul Standerline
Easy to use website, clear communication about delivery dates, friendly and helpful delivery staff and superb wood. I would definitely recommend buying from Calido.
I’d give more than 5 stars if I could. Exceptional customer service, excellent range of products at competitive prices and just all-round nice people to deal with. Very highly recommended.
Terrific service in fixing my old Husqvarna tractor’s broken belt. It was uplifted, fixed, cleaned and returned to me in an afternoon! How’s that for service? Can’t thanks you guys enough. Highly recommend this company.
I was really impressed with the quick delivery and was pleased that Calido had the items in stock. They also communicated what was happening with the delivery which was great.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review Mark. I hope that you enjoy using your new Husqvarna Grass Trimmer and Hedge Trimmer Bundle! 😊 - Erin at Calido.
Excellent customer service, would highly recommend, very fast delivery.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Sean. That is great to hear 😊 - Erin at Calido.
Very reliable quality logs with the crate shrink wrapped which makes stacking less of a weather dependant issue. Good customer service received and the delivery driver was very helpful.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review 😊 Enjoy your logs! - Erin at Calido.
SPLLENDID SHOWROOM.
Thank you Bill 😊 - Erin at Calido.
Great service, order placed, arrived a few days later without issue. Great job!
Great to hear! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review James 😊 - Erin at Calido.
Product is the same as elsewhere but it's no cheaper. The thing that really let my experience down was delievery. I ordered for one date and stayed in as it's an all day delivery slot and, of course, the delivery didn't turn up and I got no notification of whrn it would - but I noted in the email I received after ordering that if I wasn't in when they chose to turn up and they could not make the delivery then I would be charged anyway. When selling products for delivery I would have thought it would have been much less hassle.
Excellent service
Thank you very much Moira 😊 - Erin at Calido.
Great, quick service.
Thank you very much 😊 - Erin at Calido
great logs but delivery driver dropped on roadside instead of in drive as requested,dont know why as he managed to reverse into my drive then drove out taking a few branches from my hedge and depositing them on the road, had to leave the job i was on to move 100 packs 50 metres down my drive. but the logs are great
Thank you for your order and for taking the time to leave us a review Robert. I will pass on your feedback to your local depot however I believe that they will come back and tell me that they only offer kerbside delivery as this is the safest way to deliver your order. - Erin at Calido 😊
Friendly and efficient service; what's not to like?
Great to hear David! Thank you 😊 - Erin at Calido.
Thanks to the extremely helpful engineer who tried to help and fix my strimmer. I was delighted with the primer bulb and had it fitted in the chainsaw in a matter of minutes and ready to go. Thanks again for their quick service and lovely customer service.
Thank you very much for leaving us a review Lee. I will pass on your kind feedback to our Husqvarna Engineer - JR 😊 - Erin
Calido provided a very professional and friendly service. They installed my Husqvarna Automower when promised and is a company I would be happy to deal with in the future. The Automower 'George' is doing a fantastic job and I am delighted with it.
Calido Logs and Stoves 5 star review on 26th May 2021
Thank you very much Pamela. It was lovely to meet you when we were installing George! He will be sure to have your lawn looking fantastic this Spring/Summer 😊👍🏼 - Erin at Calido.
Delivery on time and driver very obliging unfortunately the quality of the logs was disappointing. The outer logs were perfect but the wood in the centre of the pallet was full of very small pieces of logs. I accept that I would always get some small pieces of logs but the amount in this load was disappointing. The previous delivery was excellent with some smaller pieces of logs.
Great service recomended by a friend - we do the recomending now!
How lovely! Thank you Karen 😊 - Erin at Calido.
Excellent service very helpful driver
Great to hear. Thank you Liz 😊 - Erin at Calido.
On time and used an electric trolley so crate was dropped exactly where I wanted. Great service...AND the logs are top quality
Thank you very much Derik. Enjoy your logs! 🔥 - Erin at Calido.
We absolutely love our Kelly Kettle. Can't wait to use it for our 60-mile Coastal Path Clean raising money for Cardigan Bay Marine Wildlife Centre. You can donate to my JustGiving page by clicking here: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/mattie-jones10?utm_source=Sharethis&utm_medium=fundraising&utm_content=mattie-jones10&utm_campaign=pfp-email&utm_term=6ea33e555a5947dd971f04e5a81aa9bc.
Calido Logs and Stoves is rated 4.93 based on 1,920 reviews