Calido Logs and Stoves Reviews

of reviewers recommend Calido Logs and Stoves
Courier, Own Driver
Read Calido Logs and Stoves Reviews

About Calido Logs and Stoves:

Supplier of premium quality kiln dried firewood, coal, peat, briquettes, Verdos & Stoves based at Bandeath Industrial Estate, Stirling. Delivering locally & nationally.

sales@calidologs.com

Unit 3a Bandeath Industrial Estate
Throsk

Tell us how Calido Logs and Stoves made you happy
Have been looking around for a Chesneys Outdoor Heat and Grill for a while and came across Calido logs via facebook and I'm more than impressed. I used their online live chat who put me in contact with John, who I must say was extremely helpful (especially with all my questions!) Couldn't recommend them enough and I've already purchased my first pallet of Birch wood with them. A note for delivery our product got delivered via Palletways, who I'm also impressed with, as they arrived on time, included a curtesy call before hand, and to top it all off, the packaging was out of this world (nothing was going to get damaged!)
I'm one happy customer and have recommended Calido to all my friends and I'm loving my Chesneys Product.
I Will be returning soon.
I used to use verdo briquettes for my woodburner until verdo stopped manufacturing them a couple of years ago. Since then, I bet I've tried every type of ecolog on the market and none of them stand up to verdos. I've been lost in the renewable ecolog wilderness!
Verdo briquettes don't swell, burn longer and keep their shape better. They create much less ash than inferior briquettes as they seem to have a lower sawdust content. The only eco log that is anywhere near as good from my experience are the little hotties but they're nowhere near as good value for money and don't burn as long.
I received my sample pack of Calido briquettes today and my eyes lit up. My adrenaline started pumping and everything started going in slow motion. I was really pleased to find they ARE completely identical to Verdos! As a result of this, I will be ordering a full pallet of them ASAP with a tenner off so I can't lose.
Thanks Calido! As you can tell, I'm really quite chuffed about this.
I ordered some compost and it was delivered to my front door a few hours later. I’m very impressed! Thank you!
Was told by a friend about your service. We were very impressed that we ordered the compost one day and received it the next.
Your driver was very polite and helpful carrying the bags on to the driveway.
We will definitely use your company again.
Very good service. Fast delivery and most importantly, these logs are very good quality.
I shall definitely be ordering from Calido logs again. ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Not one of your usual products but in this time of crisis —- needs must. The compost and the manure were delivered very promptly. Thank you from one who is going to be at home for a very long haul.
Once again thank you and good luck with your new venture.
Regards
John Charters
Great service. My questions were quickly answered and got great advice on how much wood I needed for my event. Prompt and friendly delivery. Will definitely use again!
Good comms. Turned up on time. Dropped wood off in most convenient place. Wood looks good quality. Tightly packed in container rather than sloppily. Glad to see a Scottish company delivering high quality goods at a competitive price. Highly recommended.
Helpful,knowledgeable and friendly..I received great advice on best wood to buy.
Logs arrived on time and are excellent quality.
Delighted and happy to recommend :)
Calido Logs and Stoves is rated 4.94 based on 1,344 reviews