Cakeshop.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cakeshop.com
Karen Jones
"So pleased with my recent purchase. Less than 36 hours from ordering to delivery, such excellent service and this included responding to my query. Thank you"
Sarah Green
"Absolutely fantastic service from Cakeshop I ordered a cake topper at 11am on Wednesday and it arrived the following day. Very good value for money and quality was superb."
Lisa Turner
"Excellent product and service"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"It was so quick and easy to use. Delivery was extreemly fast and the product itself was a great price! The product was exactly what i was looking for and was super easy to attach to the cake. It really made my boyfriends birthday to have such a personalised cake. I will deddo be using this again!"
"Having been faced with low resolution but going ahead anyhow, i was thrilled with the outcome. There were over 200 people at the party and hopefully they will order too as they were mightily impressed. Not knowing what to expect, unwrapping the photo was nerve wracking but I did not expect the thickness and the thought that went through my head was, how will we get a knife through it. Of course it softened on the cake and was perfect. Much admired"
"i'm not the most internet savvy person around but managed to get a 60yr old black and white wedding photo emailed to Cakeshop.com and received a clearly defined absolutely perfect 7/8 inch icing topper back very quickly. Posted and packaged perfectly, arrived in one piece. Thank You so Much, everyone was very impressed, especially mum and dad :)"
"Easy to do, speedy delivery & quality great !"
"So impressed with the cake topper I ordered , was delivered less than 24 hours from placing order and was perfect"
"Fabulous! Great value for money. Arrived very quickly."
"Fast delivery, topper looked great! 😃"
"Honestly... order the cake, you will not regret it!"
"Absolutely amazing!"
"The cake topper was very easy to create on the website and it arrived really quickly. A good, fast service and the picture quality was excellent."
"Fast delivery making cakes this weekend so haven’t used them yet but the picture quality is brilliant Thankyou."
"A very good find, everyone loved the originality of the cake toppers. Excellent value for money and speedy delivery. Will definitely use again."
"Excellent service. My order was with me the next day. Would highly recommend"
"Amazing quality and speedy delivery"
"Retro Photo cake toppers were awesome and went down a treat, pictures turned out great, my Son loved them, great idea for 16th birthday, all the embarrassing photos you can find! 🤣"
"Very quick to deliver and good quality product"
"Extremely quick delivery and my personalised toppers were perfect!"
"Excellent product and service"
"This is the second time I’ve used cake shop. Love the fact we can upload our own pictures/designs. Fast delivery and Cakes look great when finished and help make a special day even more special and memorable."
Cakeshop.com is rated 4.94 based on 267 reviews