Cakeshop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cakeshop.com
Absolutely brilliant! From start to finish it was a seamless process and the qutility was OUTSTANDING! Will never go anywhere else from now on!
What an amazing little business 👏 Emily was an absolutely pleasure and couldn't do more to help me. The toppers are such good quality and the pictures are so clear! I have had a personal experience and I will continue to work with Cakeshop for all my orders. My customers love them on there cakes ❤ Emily you are a star 🌟
Help was at hand when asked for and delivery was very fast. The product looks great even with my low resolution picture. Will recommend to a friend in Italy (and other friends). Well done Cakeshop!
Cakeshop.com got me out of a fix, I messaged them just before 2pm on Monday to ask if they could help me with 220 toppers which I needed the next day. I had been let down by another company and was desperate, cakeshop.com said they could help me and they printed the toppers off and sent them guaranteed next day. The toppers were perfectly printed in true colours, I will never use anyone else now!
Such a brilliant service, so quick, efficient and helpful! Thank you Emily for creating the topper and suggesting a border for it. Second year running, I will be ordering again from you! Thanks again.
Cakeshop.com 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
I emailed and Emily replied really quickly, she resolved my questions and was so helpful. Emily created my cake topper for my daughters 16th Birthday. It arrived today and looks amazing. Image is so clear. Emily made the process smooth and easy. Cant thank you enough. Highly recommend and will definitely be returning.
Great product and service
Good product Quick delivery
Amazing everytime
Really high quality,well made and great delivery!
Genuinely a great product. Easy to make a plain and simple cake into something that looks like you've put a lot of thought into it!
I have used Cake Shop a number of times to order custom toppers and their service is always excellent! Emily is extremely helpful and replies to any queries I have instantly. I highly recommend!
I called into the Cake shop a week ago my first visit, I was looking for some decorations for cup cakes, I was served by the Owner of the shop, Most helpful lady showed me lots of decorations and some items that I could use too help me decorate my cakes, it was like a mini lesson. That gave me the confidence and I purchased the Modelling Icing and a mould I returned home , got stuck into it and was very happy with the results At the back of the shop the Owner showed me around where she gives various lessons for adults on all aspects of cake decoration and even holds classes for children I will certainly be returning to The Cakeshop again and invest in some lessons
Excellent quality, advice and quick service. Good value for money.
Just as I hoped there lovely !! Making the cakes today.
Beautiful cupcake toppers! So easy to personalise with photos and messages. Very reasonable price and prompt delivery. Will definitely buy these again.
Picture looked great, it would be nice to know that the packet it was in was actually stuck to the front of the picture. I expected it to slide out with the peel off film underneath, so I ripped the icing a bit.
So sorry for this Anne, we must've packed it before it was properly dry. Please contact us referencing this for a discount code off your next order :)
Loved the product, looked brilliant on the cake. Quick delivery too and good price.
Fantastic picture everyone said how good it looked
Great quality, delivery was quick. If I ever need an icing topper again I’ll be ordering from here 100%
Cakeshop.com is rated 4.92 based on 579 reviews