Cakeshop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cakeshop.com
Absolutely brilliant! From start to finish it was a seamless process and the qutility was OUTSTANDING! Will never go anywhere else from now on!
Product was great but the website was very very difficult. Neither my partner nor I was able to successfully open an account so I had to check out as a guest. The frustration did cause me to look elsewhere and had I been able to find a similar product, I would not have used you. Great product, price and delivery time, just get the website working properly.
So sorry for the issues Elizabeth, our developers are working on a fix for this, we do hope you come back soon :)
Update - this issue is now fixed :)
Super quick delivery and exactly what I wanted. Thank you
The product was excellent,the packaging was excellent, the price was excellent, the postage was good and overall the service was great. We would not hesitate to recommend ,or buy again from this company.
Excellent service and great product!
Am delighted with my latest purchase. It is just what I ordered and arrived the following day in excellent condition. Thankyou.
Fantastic cake topper Recipient was was very happy with their cake! Thank you
Brilliant, everyone commented on the cake toppers and wanted to make their own!
Easy to do and the photo topper was very good. Made a great cake addition and quick to arrive
Really pleased with cup cake toppers the photograph on the wafer toppers is excellent quality. I have had toppers before but from other sites and they have been a little hazy but these toppers are excellent and would highly recommend Cakeshop.com (UK) Ltd.
Absolutely amazing service, my family loved the personalised photograph cake toppers!
I was extremely pleased with the cake toppers i ordered, pin sharp images and arrived by first class post
Really fast delivery and clear prints of my pictures on icing.
I ordered for next day delivery. Was really pleased with the cake toppers and my stepdaughter loved having her picture on her cupcakes and her and her friends loved them. Will be using again in future. Thank you. Xx
When our order didn’t show up with next day delivery, I thought we had been scammed. Then our order showed up 4 days later and was relieved to realise that it was just incompetence.
Hi Robert,
So sorry for the issue here, we ship all orders received before 2pm next working day (we work Monday to Friday). Your order was received on a Saturday, so it was shipped on Monday with guaranteed next day delivery. Therefore you would have received on Tuesday (4 days later).
We hope you appreciate this misunderstanding was not our fault, however we will be happy to refund you if you would like to contact us directly :)
Best wishes,
Cakeshop team
Perfect! Super quick and easy to apply the cake topper.
Excellent service and finished product. Easy to up load photo for cake topper. Received quickly and looked fantastic.
Excellent cake toppers, used several times and never disappointed. Efficient and quick delivery.
I would thoroughly recommend cakeshop.com, the customer service was excellent, the delivery was quick and the cake topper looked amazing on my daughter’s cake!
Ordered a picture on a sheet of icing. It arrived on time and was very good. My brother was so pleased with his surprise birthday cake.
Excellent service