Cakeshop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cakeshop.com
Absolutely brilliant! From start to finish it was a seamless process and the qutility was OUTSTANDING! Will never go anywhere else from now on!
The customer service was extremely excellent. The help with my delivery was even better, Posted in a hurry due to being let down by another company. And finally the product was outstanding. One very happy customer Thank you so much
I was really impressed by the personal service given by the team at The Cakeshop. The checkout was down and I emailed in a panic. Maisie came straight back and sorted my order. Then Emily emailed to say it had been processed. It was delivered pronto and the photo quality is great. The cake will look fab 😍 Thank you for helping to make my sister's birthday special ❤
My experience with The CakeShop.com has been exceptional! I enquired for The CakeShop's Icing cupcake toppers for a corporate event and received a response instantly. Immediately I was astounded by the quick response time! I had done my research on other cupcake topper company's and NONE of them had been as attentive and as helpful as my contact Emily has been. In fact I was feeling lost as to how I was going to fulfil an order for my event. Yet Emily has provided me with the most memorable and outstanding customer service I have ever recieved! Emily has gone above and beyond for my order and I cannot thank her enough!! Cake Shop have proved they care about their customers and it's staff are amazing! I cannot recommend them enough! Thank You Emily! Thank You Cakeshop.com!!
I have used Cakeshop before and been extremely happy but the customer service I’ve received this time goes above and beyond. I had problems ordering this time and Emily has been wonderful, processing my order and sending it so I have received it in time for my party tomorrow. Thank you so very much, the toppers are brilliant!
Cakeshop.com 5 star review on 18th June 2021 Cakeshop.com 5 star review on 18th June 2021
I was very impressed with the super speedy and professional customer experience from Cake Shop. I ordered some unusual (potentially bad resolution, from the pic I took) cupcake toppers for my son's 10th birthday and they arrived within a day. You guys are doing an awesome job! Highly recommended!
I am absolutely delighted with my order. The professionalism of the service I have received, from the email on Sunday acknowledging my order and when it would arrive, to the quick response with a query I had has been outstanding. The quality of the personalised cake toppers is exceptional and they’re much larger than I thought so is perfect, as the images can be clearly seen! I am so impressed that it has arrived so quickly and well packaged to protect the contents. Highly, highly recommend this amazing company. Will certainly be using them again….thank you 😊
What an amazing little business 👏 Emily was an absolutely pleasure and couldn't do more to help me. The toppers are such good quality and the pictures are so clear! I have had a personal experience and I will continue to work with Cakeshop for all my orders. My customers love them on there cakes ❤ Emily you are a star 🌟
Help was at hand when asked for and delivery was very fast. The product looks great even with my low resolution picture. Will recommend to a friend in Italy (and other friends). Well done Cakeshop!
Cakeshop.com got me out of a fix, I messaged them just before 2pm on Monday to ask if they could help me with 220 toppers which I needed the next day. I had been let down by another company and was desperate, cakeshop.com said they could help me and they printed the toppers off and sent them guaranteed next day. The toppers were perfectly printed in true colours, I will never use anyone else now!
Such a brilliant service, so quick, efficient and helpful! Thank you Emily for creating the topper and suggesting a border for it. Second year running, I will be ordering again from you! Thanks again.
Cakeshop.com 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
I emailed and Emily replied really quickly, she resolved my questions and was so helpful. Emily created my cake topper for my daughters 16th Birthday. It arrived today and looks amazing. Image is so clear. Emily made the process smooth and easy. Cant thank you enough. Highly recommend and will definitely be returning.
Great product and service
Good product Quick delivery
Amazing everytime
Really high quality,well made and great delivery!
Genuinely a great product. Easy to make a plain and simple cake into something that looks like you've put a lot of thought into it!
I have used Cake Shop a number of times to order custom toppers and their service is always excellent! Emily is extremely helpful and replies to any queries I have instantly. I highly recommend!
I called into the Cake shop a week ago my first visit, I was looking for some decorations for cup cakes, I was served by the Owner of the shop, Most helpful lady showed me lots of decorations and some items that I could use too help me decorate my cakes, it was like a mini lesson. That gave me the confidence and I purchased the Modelling Icing and a mould I returned home , got stuck into it and was very happy with the results At the back of the shop the Owner showed me around where she gives various lessons for adults on all aspects of cake decoration and even holds classes for children I will certainly be returning to The Cakeshop again and invest in some lessons
Excellent quality, advice and quick service. Good value for money.
Cakeshop.com is rated 4.92 based on 585 reviews