Cakeshop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cakeshop.com
Absolutely brilliant! From start to finish it was a seamless process and the qutility was OUTSTANDING! Will never go anywhere else from now on!
Excellent. Great speedy delivery and was no issue removing the topper to add to the cake. Very pleased and would certainly use cakeshop.com again.
Very quick and easy transaction
Excellent service and quick delivery
Fantastic! good quality photos and easy to place on the top of cakes.
The quality of my cake topper was amazing! Even tho I provided a low resolution image!! So easy to apply to my cake. Was honestly so impressed!! Thank you so much!!
The best website ever. Very easy to create toppers, delivery was fast and quality excellent.
Excellent product and super fast delivery! Will definitely order again!
Brilliant service and product was perfect. My daughter loved her personalised cake topper
It was delivered fast and it was exactly how I wanted it. Easy to put on the cake and tasted lovely. Would recommend. Will use again
Great work, speedy delivery
Would highly recommend, I had a query before ordering and used the contact form, response was really quick and very helpful. I ordered the icing cake toppers and wanted 12 different images, which was really easy to do. The website was easy to use and the toppers arrived quickly. They were on a sheet and pre cut so easy to push out. I used a tiny bit of water to stick on my cake and they stayed perfectly. Thank you
Very pleased with the icing cake topper and my granddaughter loved it !
Easy to use website, quick delivery, and even with a poor quality photo they did an excellent topper for my cakes. Ended up buying 3!
Great product. Arrived quickly, well packaged and made my cake look amazing. Impressed everyone!
Amazing! A perfect NASA logo cake topping for my sons 12th birthday. Very quick and easy and arrived fast!!! Highly recommend!
I bought some personalised wafers to go on top of cupcakes for my daughter’s Christening. They look fantastic and such speedy service! Amazing! Definitely would recommend this to anyone.
Good quality brilliant customer service!
Great topper
Was great !!
Arrived super quick and was an amazing quality! Thank you
Cakeshop.com is rated 4.95 based on 398 reviews