Cakeshop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cakeshop.com
Absolutely brilliant! From start to finish it was a seamless process and the qutility was OUTSTANDING! Will never go anywhere else from now on!
Really high quality,well made and great delivery!
Genuinely a great product. Easy to make a plain and simple cake into something that looks like you've put a lot of thought into it!
I have used Cake Shop a number of times to order custom toppers and their service is always excellent! Emily is extremely helpful and replies to any queries I have instantly. I highly recommend!
I called into the Cake shop a week ago my first visit, I was looking for some decorations for cup cakes, I was served by the Owner of the shop, Most helpful lady showed me lots of decorations and some items that I could use too help me decorate my cakes, it was like a mini lesson. That gave me the confidence and I purchased the Modelling Icing and a mould I returned home , got stuck into it and was very happy with the results At the back of the shop the Owner showed me around where she gives various lessons for adults on all aspects of cake decoration and even holds classes for children I will certainly be returning to The Cakeshop again and invest in some lessons
Excellent quality, advice and quick service. Good value for money.
Just as I hoped there lovely !! Making the cakes today.
Beautiful cupcake toppers! So easy to personalise with photos and messages. Very reasonable price and prompt delivery. Will definitely buy these again.
Loved the product, looked brilliant on the cake. Quick delivery too and good price.
Fantastic picture everyone said how good it looked
Great quality, delivery was quick. If I ever need an icing topper again I’ll be ordering from here 100%
Great personalised wafers!
Fantastic so quick and easy and looked very professional. Easy to apply as well
They were all great thank you! good quality and came in a good time!
great quality and fast delivery
Easy enough to design a sheet of toppers even with different photos on each one. I ordered both icing & rice toppers, the quality of both were great and easy to pop out of the pre cut sheets.
The fastest fastest delivery - I ordered 2 in such a rush at different times and went a few minutes over the cut off for next day delivery but woke up the next morning and they had come in the post!!! Did it again the next day and the same thing! Product looked so great too was so happy
Really good quality and very quick delivery, very happy with the outcome
Ordered photo cake toppers, they arrived quickly and were fab. Would order again!
The topper was amazing. Many thanks.
Great service and wonderful product. Helped me celebrate an anniversary for my business in style.
Cakeshop.com is rated 4.92 based on 570 reviews