Cakeshop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cakeshop.com
I emailed and Emily replied really quickly, she resolved my questions and was so helpful. Emily created my cake topper for my daughters 16th Birthday. It arrived today and looks amazing. Image is so clear. Emily made the process smooth and easy. Cant thank you enough. Highly recommend and will definitely be returning.
Great product and service
Good product
Quick delivery
Amazing everytime
Really high quality,well made and great delivery!
Genuinely a great product. Easy to make a plain and simple cake into something that looks like you've put a lot of thought into it!
I have used Cake Shop a number of times to order custom toppers and their service is always excellent! Emily is extremely helpful and replies to any queries I have instantly. I highly recommend!
I called into the Cake shop a week ago my first visit, I was looking for some decorations for cup cakes, I was served by the Owner of the shop, Most helpful lady showed me lots of decorations and some items that I could use too help me decorate my cakes, it was like a mini lesson. That gave me the confidence and I purchased the Modelling Icing and a mould I returned home , got stuck into it and was very happy with the results
At the back of the shop the Owner showed me around where she gives various lessons for adults on all aspects of cake decoration and even holds classes for children
I will certainly be returning to The Cakeshop again and invest in some lessons
Excellent quality, advice and quick service. Good value for money.
Just as I hoped there lovely !!
Making the cakes today.
Beautiful cupcake toppers! So easy to personalise with photos and messages. Very reasonable price and prompt delivery. Will definitely buy these again.
Loved the product, looked brilliant on the cake. Quick delivery too and good price.
Fantastic picture everyone said how good it looked
Great quality, delivery was quick. If I ever need an icing topper again I’ll be ordering from here 100%
Great personalised wafers!
Fantastic so quick and easy and looked very professional. Easy to apply as well
They were all great thank you! good quality and came in a good time!
great quality and fast delivery
Easy enough to design a sheet of toppers even with different photos on each one. I ordered both icing & rice toppers, the quality of both were great and easy to pop out of the pre cut sheets.
Cakeshop.com is rated 4.92 based on 575 reviews