Cakeshop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cakeshop.com
Picture looked great, it would be nice to know that the packet it was in was actually stuck to the front of the picture. I expected it to slide out with the peel off film underneath, so I ripped the icing a bit.
So sorry for this Anne, we must've packed it before it was properly dry. Please contact us referencing this for a discount code off your next order :)
Cake topper took a while to arrive but when I contacted them they were very helpful to get it to me on time.
Product was great, but delivery came late so I couldn't use them for the event!
Products came and looked good
Product was great but the website was very very difficult. Neither my partner nor I was able to successfully open an account so I had to check out as a guest. The frustration did cause me to look elsewhere and had I been able to find a similar product, I would not have used you. Great product, price and delivery time, just get the website working properly.
So sorry for the issues Elizabeth, our developers are working on a fix for this, we do hope you come back soon :)
Update - this issue is now fixed :)
Really fast delivery and clear prints of my pictures on icing.
easy site to use and quick delivery
Highly recommend Cake Shop; product arrived on time and very good quality. Would’ve been good to have a size/ scale guide on the site Of the toppers in relation to the surface size of a cupcake; pictures arrived and were smaller than I had expected, but they still looked great and were much admired.
Cakeshop.com 4 star review on 29th January 2020
Clear image, vibrant colours, but some of the letters on the round topper were clipped at the edges. Very fast delivery, well packed. Otherwise very pleased. Will use again.
I ordered a 12” red cake board. Very pleased with the quality and the colour. It is a nice vibrant red. It also arrived a day early which was a bonus
Good service delivering on time
Great product. Paid extra for fast shipping which was in time. But would have liked more certainty when the cheaper shipping would have arrived.
Easy to use website, quick delivery, and even with a poor quality photo they did an excellent topper for my cakes. Ended up buying 3!
Excellent delivery photo was very good. It was a little fragile to put on. But very pleased and would come back again.
Picture was amazing but could have better instructions on how to use.
The office went crazy for it! Absolute game changer for personalized birthday cakes
I recently bought a cake topper for a birthday cake,it was better than I’d expected.Delivery was excellent and fast. Would I buy here again ? Yes definitely
Order came very quickly and well packaged. I ordered icing and wafer cup cake toppers. The clarity of the picture on the icing was much better, but pleased with both. Would recommend and use again. Thanks
Cakeshop.com 4 star review on 2nd September 2019 Cakeshop.com 4 star review on 2nd September 2019
Cakes look awesome Kathryn! x
The cake topper I received was excellent and the overall look was good. The only problem was that it did bubble after ba time so knowing a bit more about how much to use to glue it onto the cake etc would be useful, as I use a small amount of water as directed and some sugar glue around the edge. Many thanks Lynne
Cakeshop.com 4 star review on 2nd September 2019
Very happy with the speed of delivery and quality of picture. Just don’t light the candles too far from person blowing them out as the image may melt by the time you get to them!
Cakeshop.com is rated 4.92 based on 579 reviews