Cairngorm Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cairngorm Group
2 - 3 Hours
Read Cairngorm Group Reviews
Very helpful and knowledgeable staff and a fantastic kitchen and worktop range. What more can you ask for.
Thank you for the kind review!
As our three previous orders , always perfect
Thank you for the review!
Poor follow up. Windows and doors fitted some years ago. Never been happy with doors. There was a manufacturing problem. Local guys who fitted doors were very good. However they are not available and other staff are not interested.
Hi there, Sorry to read your review. Could you please send further details to jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk and then I will be able to investigate this further.
Excellent service on the doors and windows which were fitted. The only problem we have had is one of the door seals was coming away from the frame at floor level and this was speedily re-affixed by a Technician.
Good customer care
Thank you for the review!
Nice people to greet us on arrival. Toilets clean as always. Shame only one block was open. Great site next to the beach. Only down side is Aviemore is becoming quite expensive to stay compared to other sites around Scotland.
The process was good from first contact to completion. Although there was some damage to a door frame this was replaced in good time.
Thank you for the review!
Came on time very friendly and no mess
Thank you for your review!
Very pleased with all the work done.Couldn't be happier good service a big thank you to Cairngorm and all the workmen involved.
Thank you for the kind review!
Your company is absolutely shocking and customer service is a joke! I have advised family and friends never to use cairngorm in the future
Sorry to hear your review. if you can contact me directly at jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk with further details we can investigate this further.
I was mis sold solar panels, went through a very upsetting and lengthy process to fight to get my money back (went to arbitration and won, 100%) l am amazed that after all that passed between myself and your company, you would contact me. Someone has not done their homework, l would have thought l would have been removed from your records as it was very clear l was never going to deal with your company again.
The whole experience was great and the installation guys were excellent and very knowledgeable and left my house in a very tidy state.
Thank you for the kind review! Glad we could help!
Fantastic Customer Care and Kitchen Design from Islay in the Kitchen Department.
Thank you for the review! Glad we could help.
Very good service thanks. Great value
its all good
Thank you for the review!
Nightmare post installation process.
We are sorry to hear you had a bad experience and would welcome your feedback to our team. Please phone the Inverness Head Office on 01463 238 000 or email info@cairngormgroup.co.uk with the details of your issues so that we can improve our customer service.
Cairngorm Group is rated 4.09 based on 116 reviews