Cairngorm Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cairngorm Group
2 - 3 Hours
Read Cairngorm Group Reviews
Lots of problems with delivery of kitchen. Appliances all had to be replaced. Don’t work properly now. Kitchen worktop has split. Would not recommend..
Thank you for your review. As we discussed at the time, the kitchen was supplied on a supply only basis so we were not involved in the installation of the kitchen. The feed back from our suppler at the time was that they were concerned about how long the work top had been left untreated which can cause it to split. However you were offered a free of charge replacement on a supply only basis which you refused. With regards to the appliances, as per the terms & conditions pass on the manufactures warranty.
The products are good, well made and reasonably priced. But if you want new windows you buy them from Cairngorm windows, but a new glass unit for existing windows comes from Inverness glass. They are both part of the group but apparently don’t like talking to each other. So when you order windows and glass all at once from one salesman, you don’t get the glass units. They have to come and measure again, then forget for a while, then measure again. Then they insist you pay upfront which is the opposite of the new window process, then they fit the wrong type of glass and come back a week later to get it right. A process begun in May ‘19 is now complete. All pleasant folk to speak to, need to improve left hand right hand communications though. A lot.
Thank you for your kind review!
Extremely disappointed with reliability and repairs for warranty of solar panels. Solar panels have not generated as much electricity due to them not working and time taken to repair them under warranty on various occasions. We feel the aftercare has been very poor. We are also concerned after the warranty runs out they are supposed to last 15 years but we will end up paying for repairs ourselves.
Took almost a year to rectify the issues with my solar panels, I only got things done by complaining, not good after service.
We're very sorry to read your review, we would like to investigate this further. Could you send an e-mail over to Jack.Michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk so we can investigate and we will reply as soon as possible!
Would never use Cairngorm again, the product was good but the workmanship was beyond poor! The finish was horrendus and we had to have several window surrounds replaced, not once but twice and even then it was not up to a good standard. Very shoddy!!!
Very sorry to hear of the issues you have had, if you send me an email at jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk then we can investigate this matter further.
I enquired some 2 weeks ago about transport of DG units from INVERNESS to iISLE ofBARRA still no reply ?? not good and too late thank you//
We have no regular deliveries to Barra so when your enquiry came in we sought a quote from a carrier which wasn't forthcoming. We chased and it seemed expensive so we tried a couple of others. Yes it took time but we try and find the most cost effective solutions for our clients.
terrible service, Months of waiting to have our new window fixed, someone comes and looks, we hear nothing, we complain, someone comes and looks, we hear nothing and so on and so on,
The draught now coming from our new window is worse than our old one was,
Very sorry to read your comment above, if you contact myself at jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk then I will make sure an engineer comes to have a look at your window.
Solar panel installation. Very stressful experience. Did not complete the job on time. Did not have all the parts to do the job. Had to phone the MD of Cairngorm on his mobile on his way home from work. Deadline date of solar feed-in tariff reduction met by skin of teeth only due to my personal intervention.
The run up to the feed in tariff reduction was very stressful for us also. Parts we ordered in plenty time didn't come and some suppliers virtually held us to ransom by increasing prices. Not one single customer of ours promised a deadline beating installation was let down. On the final day our office staff worked until nearly midnight to ensure every last job was properly registered and even waited on until an acknowledgement was received. Not sure how much more you could have expected.
Have not bought anything from cairngorm tried to get someone to phone to make an appointment but no response VERY poor
Sorry to read your comment, if you contact me direct at jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk then we can investigate this further.
Water leaking after fitting living room bay window,some windows with no sealer, complained at time of fitting but you never fixed it, very poor after sales service
Very sorry to read your review, if there is any outstanding we will look to get this carried out, if you contact me at jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk we can investigate this further and try and find a solution.
Your company is absolutely shocking and customer service is a joke! I have advised family and friends never to use cairngorm in the future
Sorry to hear your review. if you can contact me directly at jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk with further details we can investigate this further.
I was mis sold solar panels, went through a very upsetting and lengthy process to fight to get my money back (went to arbitration and won, 100%) l am amazed that after all that passed between myself and your company, you would contact me. Someone has not done their homework, l would have thought l would have been removed from your records as it was very clear l was never going to deal with your company again.
Nightmare post installation process.
We are sorry to hear you had a bad experience and would welcome your feedback to our team. Please phone the Inverness Head Office on 01463 238 000 or email info@cairngormgroup.co.uk with the details of your issues so that we can improve our customer service.
Cairngorm Group is rated 4.09 based on 116 reviews