Cairngorm Group Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Cairngorm Group
"Purchased windows and door, friendly salesman, reasonable price and quality fitting."
Thank you for the review!
"I bought a new kitchen from Cairngorm Group after visiting many showrooms throughout the highlands. Although they were a wee bit more expensive due to the superb German range it was money well spent. Service and value for money was second to none. i'm thinking of renewing my windows and doors throughout the house, i know exactly where i will be going. Thanks Cairngorm, excellent service and value for money."
"Great!"
Thank you for the review!
"Great service from start to finish. Local company and would highly recommend"
Thank you for the kind review!
"Pleasure to deal with. Would happily use again."
Thank you for the kind review!
"Good product and the Fitter's were great, any aftercare problems were dealt with quickly and resolved."
Thank you for the review!
"Solar panels installed and still working good. Job well done."
Thank you for the review!
"Very satisfied and very efficient"
Thank you very much for the kind review!
"It was a few years ago since we received double glazing from yourselves. It was a moderate cost with friendly staff. They tidied up after themselves and we have had no problems."
Thank you for the kind review!
"Delighted with the installation. Work carried out efficiently and I am a very satisfied customer. Thank you."
"."
Thank you for the review!
"Installed solar panels satisfactorily on date specified and have had no problems so far. Capital outlay will be recovered in slightly longer period than initially indicated."
Thank you for the review! Glad we were able to help!
"Whilst the sales team time was great the subsequent outcome was not. I hasten to add not all Cairngorms fault. Planning permission was turned down. They did come up with suggestions like building a wall( we live in open country and were hoping for 180* views). After deciding not to go ahead they kept the deposit and added on wages....somewhere in the region of £3000 in total. I totally accept they had to pay the surveyor. However I’m down £3000 and have nothing to show for it. Disappointing really."
It was obviously disappointing for everyone that that planning permission was turned down but as you have said, we did put forward alternative designs which would have been approved by planning but you choose not to proceed. The costs retained were to cover the cost of architectural drawings, planning permission fees & other costs involved in trying to obtain planning permission as per our terms & conditions.
"Very good service all round"
Thank you for your kind feedback!
"Prices were very competitive and no undue pressure to buy. Quality of product and workmanship are excellent. When I had a minor fault after instatllation it was rectified within 24 hours, can't ask for better than that."
Thank you for the kind review!
"CG were very professionalthrought the process from Inquiry, Quotation, installation and after care. Every member of the various teams where friendly and helpful. When you phoned staff were very keen to find the person you wished to speak and if they were not available, took a message and the person made contact with you."
Thank you for the review!
"Service and product both excellent. They will be my first choice should I require more work in the future."
Thank you for the kind review!
"Took almost a year to rectify the issues with my solar panels, I only got things done by complaining, not good after service."
We're very sorry to read your review, we would like to investigate this further. Could you send an e-mail over to Jack.Michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk so we can investigate and we will reply as soon as possible!
"Great service, the workmen were great when installing my windows. Will definitely recommend to others!"
Thank you for the kind review! Glad we could be of assistance.
"Happy with the service from start to finish and great product. The boys did a great job and you couldn't even tell they had been there by the time they'd finished and cleaned up."
Cairngorm Group is rated 4.19 based on 100 reviews