Cairngorm Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cairngorm Group
2 - 3 Hours
Read Cairngorm Group Reviews
It was a few years ago since we received double glazing from yourselves. It was a moderate cost with friendly staff. They tidied up after themselves and we have had no problems.
Thank you for the kind review!
We found the advice given helpful
Thank you for the review!
We had a sunlounge built together with replacement windows and some replacement cladding about 6 years ago. We were happy overall but had issues about how some minor scratches on windows were dealt with. Also felt that a senior member of staff should have carried out a final inspection of the project and checked that we were satisfied. I think the project cost around £50k!!
The cairngorm windows are excellent. Especially at a backpacker's hostel. They can be opened for fresh air, but not opened far enough to allow clients to enter the property through the window.
Glad we could be of assistance. thank you for the review!
I made a purchase of a front door some time ago. I like the looks of it and I am hoping it will hold up well and will protect my house not only from rain but also any intruders. I do have to say that the installation was hard to watch as the men were not as careful of my walls and flooring as I had hoped. Ink marks on the wall, and cracked skirting boards did not make me happy. It should have been installed more professionally. I think. All has been corrected now, and I will use Cairngorm again for new windows...but I think I will keep a better eye on the quality of the installation.
Very professional service. All workmen are friendly and considerate. We have had some delays and some problems, but I suppose that is inevitable when getting a conservatory built. I wish, however, they had done more tidying-up as they went along, as there is currently lots of rubbish all over the garden.
Did what it said on the tin. Quick response, estimate and installation. Well done
Thank you for the review!
Local Inverness company that we used for new double glazed windows and doors. Pleased with the finish, the product and the service. A couple of years on its still looking and performing good.
Thank you for the kind review!
Solar panels installed no issues at all.
Cairngorm Group is rated 4.15 based on 103 reviews