Cairngorm Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cairngorm Group
2 - 3 Hours
Read Cairngorm Group Reviews
Windows not fitted and sealed properly resulted in leaks.
Whilst the sales team time was great the subsequent outcome was not. I hasten to add not all Cairngorms fault. Planning permission was turned down. They did come up with suggestions like building a wall( we live in open country and were hoping for 180* views). After deciding not to go ahead they kept the deposit and added on wages....somewhere in the region of £3000 in total. I totally accept they had to pay the surveyor. However I’m down £3000 and have nothing to show for it. Disappointing really.
It was obviously disappointing for everyone that that planning permission was turned down but as you have said, we did put forward alternative designs which would have been approved by planning but you choose not to proceed. The costs retained were to cover the cost of architectural drawings, planning permission fees & other costs involved in trying to obtain planning permission as per our terms & conditions.
Well the job on my front porch was a disaster from start to finish. The wrong size door was sent out.....the first fitter said yes it was wrong but had to fit it and rang your office. Then after a long delay the new door was supposed to come and be fitted so being disabled l arranged for someone to be in with me. That very morning they rang to say the fitter could not come for another week. That was when we were going on a long holiday so we had to wait for a further 3 months or so to finally get the right door fitted. After approx 6 to 9 months the glass window front began to come away from the door. So called you again. Man arrives to look at the door...yes it is faulty. New door has to be made again. Aprox after nearly 9 months to a year l finally had the correct front porch l had paid for and it was all correct. So asking me how bad my experience was is a bit of a joke really. Considering l had all ready purchased my full house windows from you before this.......l have to say it was a very poor experience.
Sorry to read your comments, if you could send a copy of your guarantee number then we can look into this further.
The best contact email is jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk
Installation was ok but they were not interested in resolving an issue afterwards.
Sorry to hear you have had problems, if there is still any outstanding issues please email me at jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk so we can further investigate this matter.
Kitchen aftersaies service is rubbish!
Hi there, sorry to read your comments regarding our kitchen after sales. If you could email more details to jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk then I will be able to investigate this further
It took nearly 2 years to get a front door fitted, and it’s still giving us problems
Sorry to read your review, if you could send an email with further details and your guarantee number to jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk then I will be able to investigate this further.
You fitted solar panels, and I called you back for a leaking roof. you charged £400 for the visit and the leak remained. A local contractor found one of your men had trodden a nail through flashing, He fixed it at no charge
Sorry to read your feedback, if you could send an email to jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk then I will investigate this further and try and resolve this matter.
I request and paid for solid hardwood ingoes for the windows only to later find out that cheaper blockboard with hardwood veneer had been used. Informed Cairngorm about this but got no response nor offered any refund in price difference! Other than that I particularly like the Cairngorm frames.
Hi there, sorry to read your review and the issues you have had. If you could send further details to jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk then I will be able to investigate further.
Poor follow up. Windows and doors fitted some years ago. Never been happy with doors. There was a manufacturing problem. Local guys who fitted doors were very good. However they are not available and other staff are not interested.
Hi there, Sorry to read your review. Could you please send further details to jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk and then I will be able to investigate this further.
Cairngorm Group is rated 4.15 based on 103 reviews