BZ Paintball Reviews

of reviewers recommend BZ Paintball
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read BZ Paintball Reviews

About BZ Paintball:

BZ Paintball is the leading paintball supplier for all your paintball equipment. We have the UK's largest walk-in paintball shop where you can browse all the latest paintball equipment, we can take orders online and over the phone, making it easy for you to get hold of whatever paintball gear you need.

info@bzpaintball.co.uk

38B Dukesway,Teesside Industrial Estate, Thornaby

Tell us how BZ Paintball made you happy
Gun does not work. Balls stay in barrel, do not come out.
How do I exchange it? Want a working gun.
One component (remote gas line) immediately broke. Needs a replacement part which surely isn't too hard to supply (its a simple plastic cap!). Still haven't heard anything from my support request in 2 weeks :(
Hi Leonard,
I have not seen any email. Can you send over the email again or give us a call on Monday and we can look in to this for you. Contact number is 01642605000.
Item never arrived. I have contacted them and have had no reply but they still have the cheek to send you a review form out
Hi Mark,
we actually did reply to your email, I guess it may have gone into your spam/junk folder? Can you please check and get in touch with us please.
Revived a broken battery and no reply from two emails I have sent
The BB gun I was sent is faulty, I replied to the info email to say so but no one got back to me.
Sent me a dud magazine, the guy I spoke didn’t give much support
Very poor service. Ordered and payed for the ARP 556 but was later told the gun was out of stock.
Refund pending!
I have bought a salvo paintball rifle from Tippmann . That stuff is useless until you buy about three the price of that rifle in accessories . So you warned . Buying Tippman stuff and you will be victim of a crookery
FVD. I repeat even if they asked me to review my thinking
Hi Fernand,

According to your order history, you didn't purchase this gun from our website, you have only purchased accessories for it.

If you are unhappy with the gun, please send your review to the retailer that you purchased the gun from.

For future reference, if you have any queries when buying a gun, you're welcome to phone up our team and we will offer you any advice you need.
The helmet that was sent had scratches on in plus the visor had a gap on the bottom where the nose part is. So I won't be ordering from you guys again first and last experience.
I wouldnt even leave one star but i had to. Brought the 5 Enola Gaye ring pull smoke grenades and all 5 where duds. Not one worked. Having plenty of experience using these and having the odd one that are duds i would understand but all 5? Not worth the buy. Excellent savings and would have used again but not anymore. Wouldn't recommend buying from here.
Hi Joseph - sorry to hear you weren't happy with the product. If you'd contacted us we could have worked something out I'm sure. I am very surprised though as we sell a lot of these, and the failure rate is very very low. Being ring pull they do have a very specific ignition method, is there a chance you might not have been using them correctly?
Purchase was fine, ordered product missed delivery even though I paid for next day, missed out as didn’t get messaged my delivery time slot, and still have not received the item I ordered, not blaming bz but the delivery service is a shambles
Hi Dan, sorry to hear about the issues you had with DPD. Of all the couriers we've tried we find their service by far the most reliable and informative, so it's a shame this wasn't the case here.
We despatched the order the same day it was placed, and looking at the delivery history it looks like DPD sent the 1 hour time slot by SMS the next day, so maybe they/we have the wrong number. From there I've no idea what caused the delays, but it looks like you do now have your order. If this isn't the case please do get in touch and we can look into it from our side.
Gun does not work. Why wasn't it tested before being sent?
Think we've established now that the problem was you weren't actually using paintballs in this paintball pistol?
Hello I have received my parcel, but had to search for it as there was no card telling me where it had been left. When I found it, it had been chucked over my 7ft side fence onto a solid concrete driveway. Causing the box to be damaged. I was at work when it was left outside and it had been raining near enough all day, the box was soaked and so was the separate boxes inside. I don’t appreciate how my parcel has been handled and probably won’t be ordering from BZ paintball again because of these reasons, I’m very unhappy with the service
Hi Jake, we've not had any emails or phone calls from you to suggest there was an issue with the delivery. We've tried to call you and have sent you an email. If you can provide us with evidence of the damage we can make a claim with the courier and proceed from there to get the issue resolved.
BZ Paintball is rated 4.85 based on 1,575 reviews