BZ Paintball Reviews

of reviewers recommend BZ Paintball
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read BZ Paintball Reviews

About BZ Paintball:

BZ Paintball is the leading paintball supplier for all your paintball equipment. We have the UK's largest walk-in paintball shop where you can browse all the latest paintball equipment, we can take orders online and over the phone, making it easy for you to get hold of whatever paintball gear you need.

info@bzpaintball.co.uk

38B Dukesway,Teesside Industrial Estate, Thornaby

Tell us how BZ Paintball made you happy
Excellent service,speedy delivery, secure transaction and I would deal with them again.
Many thanks
Excellent selection of Airsoft goodies and the delivery was very fast. This was my 1et purchase and it's safe to say I'll definitely be returning.
Had what I wanted
very good service and very fast replies to my emails, would definitely recommend and will be buying from them again
Purchased a m40a3 as heard good and bad but mine out of the box is great fast delivery great staff super service keep it up
Item arrived well packed in very good time.
Really quick delivery!
Great customer service delivered on time definitely use again
Really good service, Perfect purchases, Thank you and I will buy from you again.
My experience was great. Shipped quickly. Worth ordering from them even tho I live in the United States.
Fantastic addition to your kit. Sturdy and well made. Fair price
Thank you BZ quality item and service cheers
Excellent customer service and extensive selection of Airsoft goodies. Next day delivery too. I'm very happy and will be returning in the future.
Amazing products and value, but most importantly the customer service is outstanding and the contact is super fast and always polite and helpful. BZ has become my go to site for all my airsoft needs. They are super helpful and easily a 5 Star rating without a second thought!
Great service. Will recommend
Great company to order from. Will highly recommend.
Been using BZ paintball for as long as I've been playing, always had amazing service from them online, over the phone and at events. Will always recommend them as they go above and beyond to help and get things sorted.
Great service quick and easy and packed properly
Great company will defo use again
Quick next day delivery also paintballs was great thanks
BZ Paintball is rated 4.85 based on 1,797 reviews