BZ Paintball Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend BZ Paintball

About BZ Paintball: BZ Paintball is the leading paintball supplier for all your paintball equipment. We have the UK's largest walk-in paintball shop where you can browse all the latest paintball equipment, we can take orders online and over the phone, making it easy for you to get hold of whatever paintball gear you need.

info@bzpaintball.co.uk

38B Dukesway,Teesside Industrial Estate, Thornaby

Tell us how BZ Paintball made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Guest
"Fast shipping. Good item. Cheap price. What more do you want?"
Johanna Lammassaari
"Bz have super fast service. I made purchase and it was ready to go in a hour. Fast delivery and service. Excellent job, this is the way I like to do business! My recommendations from Finland."
Daniil Gustafsson
"Seller was very helpful and item is perfect as described will defo use this shop again"
"Website is up to date, easy to navigate and I had no trouble making my purchases, I ordered next day delivery and it was delivered on time. Can’t wait to use my new gear."
"Excellent service once again fast delivery"
"Quick delivery. Sent a mail with a request for my delivery to include a copy of my membership card. Shipped from the UK to the Netherlands without hiccup. Asked a question through the customer service function on the website, never got an answer. Didn't get feedback / confirmation about my mailed request (though they did do it) 10/10 on delivery, service, payment etc. Communication through non automation is spotty. Would order again from these guys."
"Fast delivery and item in prefect condition"
"Nice stuff for nice price"
"Very helpful and fast delivery."
"Thought I had a problem, called up and was helpful and not even there fault"
"very fast delivery, very good quality parts."
"Great items speedy delivery very pleased"
"Great service fast delivery will definitely be ordering from again"
"Order arrived but was too small exchanged with no problem. Replacement arrived very quickly."
"Quick delivery, ordered on a bank holiday Monday arrived on Wednesday with the free shipping."
"Great quality and great service from bz"
"Speedy delivery. Anti fog masks and smoke grenades were great. Marked down as one of the bags of .68 cal balls had several bursts."
"Excellent service and fast delivery"
"Great very quick delivery thanks. 5 stars"
"Well your staff decided to give the wrong colour for my helmet cover. It was really stupid of them sending me wrong colour. You should get staff what can get the correct item"
Hi Dominic, thank you for that constructive feedback. Mistakes do happen occasionally, unfortunately, especially when the colours are so close. However, as discussed, we are fixing it and the replacement item is being sent out today.
BZ Paintball is rated 4.85 based on 577 reviews