BZ Paintball Reviews

of reviewers recommend BZ Paintball
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read BZ Paintball Reviews

About BZ Paintball:

BZ Paintball is the leading paintball supplier for all your paintball equipment. We have the UK's largest walk-in paintball shop where you can browse all the latest paintball equipment, we can take orders online and over the phone, making it easy for you to get hold of whatever paintball gear you need.

info@bzpaintball.co.uk

38B Dukesway,Teesside Industrial Estate, Thornaby

Tell us how BZ Paintball made you happy
Excellent as ever!
Great service. Arrived next day. Second rif I have brought from bz. Can't fault them for either purchases.
Very quick delivery. Good prices.
Absolutely over the moon with my purchase, and was able to get one to fit even thou it is 10 years old Excellent service and delivery highly recommended
Super fast delivery and order process I will be ordering again
Great service and fast delivery thanks
Perfect fit for my gun and looks cool to boot.
Very good service and quick delivery Will definitely buy again!!
Great service and speedy delivery
Absolutely excellent customer service from start to finish. Slight issue with my order that was dealt with very efficiently. Quick delivery. Reasonable prices. I would definitely recommend BZ Paintball.
Ordered a Nuprol XL Rifle Case on Friday and it arrived Saturday, fantastic service thanks BZ!
Come on time in perfect condition.
very well packaged, great communication arrived when supposed to, very competitive prices thanks pleasure dealing with bz.
Exactly as purchased and v quick delivery. Purchased Dyei5 Storm and fantastic product
Great service, thank you
The delivery and everything but the maka that i got was missing the go pro pov mount that come with it if possible can you guys reply to me asap because im starting a YouTube channel and i need the mount but im happy with the service and the experience 🖤🖤
Hi Abdullah,

The i5 mask should come with a screw mount fitting that sticks out of where the dye emblem is on the side of the mask. If you could please email over photos of exactly what you've received to info@bzpaintball.co.uk so we can take a look at the mask, we will be able to resolve this issue for you.
Quick dispatch and some really cheap BBs
Great service
Got myself an i4, i struggle to see through mesh. Used today great, no fogging. I could actually see!
A big thank you to Damien for sorting out an issue with my order and sorting out within a day.
BZ Paintball is rated 4.86 based on 1,010 reviews