BZ Paintball Reviews

of reviewers recommend BZ Paintball
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read BZ Paintball Reviews

About BZ Paintball:

BZ Paintball is the leading paintball supplier for all your paintball equipment. We have the UK's largest walk-in paintball shop where you can browse all the latest paintball equipment, we can take orders online and over the phone, making it easy for you to get hold of whatever paintball gear you need.

info@bzpaintball.co.uk

38B Dukesway,Teesside Industrial Estate, Thornaby

Tell us how BZ Paintball made you happy
Top shop, top quality, honest no complaints, ill definitely buy from BZ paintball. again 👌💯
Called and discussed my order, really helpful, very knowledgeable. Would 100% recommend. Really quick delivery
Quick delivery and great competitive prices! Would happily shop here again :)
BZ Paintball is the only company I use for anything paintballing related, always mega fast shipping and customer service is above and beyond!
Fantastic, thank you
Quick efficient service Items as described Will be using again
Order sorted and delivered very quickly..
Excellent service with updates and prompt delivery
Quick and well packeged product, 10/10.
Really easy to find exactly what I wanted. Checkout was a doddle and my order was dispatched promptly. My item arrived well packaged and in good time. I definitely recommend BZ Paintball to everyone and I will be using them again.
Great company, great prices, outstanding service.
Awesome shop and customer service, will defo use again.
Great service as usual. Well packed & speedy delivery
Brilliant service super fast process and delivery and amazing prices to match cant wait to order from BZ again many thanks
Grwat stuff, quick delivery high recomend
Great service
Easy online ordering. Rapid delivery. Goods all as described. Very happy and would recommend/ use again.
Quick service and good quality item. Also i was not expecting a free velcro patch. Thank you very much, very kind 😊
My first purchase from these guys and will def buy again. Excellent items and very quick delivery. Thanks
BZ Paintball is rated 4.85 based on 2,308 reviews